Best of Corperate Pride Month Items - Gotta get me some of that demographic money, right boys?

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
Everytime I look at this ugly corporate art, I wonder if these corporations hire straight graphic designers to make what they think looks "queer-friendly."
5cue9y.jpg

Duke Nukem

Leader of the Anti-Chad Extermination Squad
kiwifarms.net
I don't know a single gay person who falls for this shit. It's like with the systemic racism bullshit, only straight white people take it seriously out of some misplaced twinge of guilt for not being a melanin rich cocksucker or some other bullshit category these assholes made up for their feelgood nonsense.
Apparently there’s a new Pride flag now:
View attachment 2248661View attachment 2248662
It just keeps getting uglier and uglier
You spelled "comical" wrong.

The Shadow

Charming rogue
kiwifarms.net
I went into Petco to buy my dog some biscuits. I saw they had a display of rainbow-branded shit with pictures of dogs wearing it and I walked back out. Even putting the creepy implications of projecting sexual orientations onto dumb animals aside, it's all so tiresome.

PizzaOfLass

Waifu of Suggs (1981)
kiwifarms.net
I went into Petco to buy my dog some biscuits. I saw they had a display of rainbow-branded shit with pictures of dogs wearing it and I walked back out. Even putting the creepy implications of projecting sexual orientations onto dumb animals aside, it's all so tiresome.
As this point Pride has infiltrated EVERYTHING. Nothing is left sacred.

Nonconsentual Pronouns

Apocalyptic Troon Patrol
kiwifarms.net
(Late AF and playing catch-up, pardon me...)
Are black people a sexuality?
Unironically yes. Have you not noticed that anyone who tangles with black people are "into black guys" or "into black chicks"? This even goes for other black people themselves while most of them chase after honkies and bug women.

Whatever happened to Rainbow Brite? Seems like the perfect property to get resurrected and wokefied.
It would not be as deconstructive and undermining to western culture to go after fitting properties. Better to force woke cultist ideology into more established franchises.
You're both right. Rainbow Brite's aryan design will be butchered into being a brown trans girl with a rainbow clown afro while Twink is turned into a submissive BDSM whore who lives up to his name. They'll be dedicated with their sexual innuendos for everything involving Starlite, I can assure you.

Because it's cheap and the faggots don't like their booze to taste like anything
Do you mean they like their booze to taste like nail polish remover and AIDS?

You know what would be a fun company to support this June?
View attachment 2219660
It would be funny if we could turn June into "Chick-Fil-A month". I think I might go and suggest the same to some friends and family, so everyone reading this feel free to do likewise.
I kind of laughed at first, but I think you might have something here. What kind of message can we send by causing a surge in business for this specific company, specifically in June? Sure, we can sort of vote with our wallets in the way of not buying rainbow shit, but that's more like not voting at all. Time to stock up on bottles of their addictively good sauce as a vote? But everyone, please refer to the Deathfats board to remind yourself to consoom responsibly.

Coelacanth

Your local living fossil.
kiwifarms.net
Neopets just announced they will make pride merch for the first time. Gotta get in on that grift since the site has been broke for years.
God fucking dammit. Neopets has become a pay to win dumpster fire this is like pouring gasoline on it in a retarded attempt to put it out.

At least Marapets hasn't been pozzed I guess, even if the site has just as an autistic userbase.

PizzaOfLass

Waifu of Suggs (1981)
kiwifarms.net
I had to look up the middle pride flag on that flag, and apparently it's the pangender flag, something I've only vaguely heard of before. For those who don't feel like clicking, it's another bullshit flavor of the genderspecial group, the ones that "aren't male or female or any other gender." Basically, another attention whore gender.

Last edited: