Best of Corperate Pride Month Items - Gotta get me some of that demographic money, right boys?

• Registration closed, comedy forum, Internet drama, Sneed, etc.

dry roasted

kiwifarms.net
Disney recently renamed their "Rainbow" collection to "Pride" collection, with the explanation that rainbows are vague and Pride is not. They are very Proud of themselves for being so progressive.
Screenshot 2022-05-12 at 00-31-28 Disney Renames Iconic Collection Guests Consider It a Step i...pngScreenshot 2022-05-12 at 00-32-19 Disney Renames Iconic Collection Guests Consider It a Step i...png
Oreos will come in packaging covered in encouraging, reaffirming messages from "allies" with an empty space on the front for you to add your own sentiment. The tops of the cookies will say "Proud" instead of "Oreo".
Screenshot 2022-05-11 at 23-53-51 Oreo's New Pride Cookies Come Stamped with 'Proud' on Top.pngScreenshot 2022-05-11 at 23-54-42 Oreo Launches Pride Cookie Alongside PFLAG Partnership.png
Skittles will be gray again (tasty) to, as they put it, "give the rainbow away to where it matters" or some crap like that. The packaging will have designs by people who are so lacking in skill the only way they're ever hired is so companies like this can virtue signal about supporting queer artists.
Screenshot 2022-05-12 at 01-42-42 Skittles Launches Gray Pride Packs Featuring Designs by LGBT...png
It seems like most stores aren't promoting on their home pages yet but if you search you can find new products being added. North Face has a (year-round) big collection that will be used to send queer kids to camp which sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.
Screenshot 2022-05-12 at 00-00-32 The North Face Pride Collection Clothing & Accessories 2021.png
In the realm of footwear we have UGG selling trans pride slides to toddlers and children, Sperry with boat shoes for your woke grandparents, and Vans with sneakers embellished by queer artists. I've been noticing a trend that a lot of this queer art is very busy, it reminds me of zoomer tattoos, lots of little shit thrown together like maybe if they do a lot it won't be as obvious none of it is very good, like that principle about how women look more attractive in a group than they do individually. Whatever the thinking behind it, it's terrible. Also Doc Martens, they've completely alienated the skinhead market at this point.
Screenshot 2022-05-12 at 00-07-11 pride Nordstrom.pngScreenshot 2022-05-12 at 00-42-28 DR MARTENS 1461 For Pride Smooth Leather Oxford Shoes.pngScreenshot 2022-05-12 at 00-09-06 LGBTQ Pride Shoes Sperry.pngScreenshot 2022-05-12 at 00-17-50 OTW Gallery Authentic OTW Gallery Authentic.png
Target has "Trans rights are human rights" tees for toddlers and kids, and they're already being review bombed.
Screenshot 2022-05-12 at 00-38-39 Pride Kids' & Baby Clothing Target.png
I haven't seen too much yet of my favorite type of Pride product, which is the completely absurd and unnecessary, but I'll leave you with a couple. Pet leg warmers and an inclusive cat scratch house:
Screenshot 2022-05-12 at 00-35-20 Pets Pride Target.pngScreenshot 2022-05-12 at 00-35-51 Pets Pride Target.png

Last edited:

Neurotypical Mantis

I see you frequently browse the Kiwi Farms...
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Disney recently renamed their "Rainbow" collection to "Pride" collection, with the explanation that rainbows are vague and Pride is not. They are very Proud of themselves for being so progressive.
View attachment 3272949View attachment 3272950
Oreos will come in packaging covered in encouraging, reaffirming messages from "allies" with an empty space on the front for you to add your own sentiment. The tops of the cookies will say "Proud" instead of "Oreo".
View attachment 3272956View attachment 3272958
Skittles will be gray again (tasty) to, as they put it, "give the rainbow away to where it matters" or some crap like that. The packaging will have designs by people who are so lacking in skill the only way they're ever hired is so companies like this can virtue signal about supporting queer artists.
View attachment 3273007
It seems like most stores aren't promoting on their home pages yet but if you search you can find new products being added. North Face has a (year-round) big collection that will be used to send queer kids to camp which sounds like a disaster waiting to happen.
View attachment 3272984
In the realm of footwear we have UGG selling trans pride slides to toddlers and children, Sperry with boat shoes for your woke grandparents, and Vans with sneakers embellished by queer artists. I've been noticing a trend that a lot of this queer art is very busy, it reminds me of zoomer tattoos, lots of little shit thrown together like maybe if they do a lot it won't be as obvious none of it is very good, like that principle about how women look more attractive in a group than they do individually. Whatever the thinking behind it, it's terrible. Also Doc Martens, they've completely alienated the skinhead market at this point.
View attachment 3272987View attachment 3272991View attachment 3272988View attachment 3272990
Target has "Trans rights are human rights" tees for toddlers and kids, and they're already being review bombed.
View attachment 3273016
I haven't seen too much yet of my favorite type of Pride product, which is the completely absurd and unnecessary, but I'll leave you with a couple. Pet leg warmers and an inclusive cat scratch house:
View attachment 3273020View attachment 3273021
now my cats can metaphorically destroy nigs and fags. i'd buy it.

Catboi

Actually a catgirl
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 3273007
View attachment 3272984
View attachment 3272987View attachment 3272991View attachment 3272988View attachment 3272990
View attachment 3273016
Before I wished lesbians weren't ignored during Pride and now the monkeys paw has granted my wish. Our flag is on the worst corporate shit while we get insulted and have trannies taking over our spaces. Sigh.

Duke Nukem

Спасите матушку Россию! Смерть Путину!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Before I wished lesbians weren't ignored during Pride and now the monkeys paw has granted my wish. Our flag is on the worst corporate shit while we get insulted and have trannies taking over our spaces. Sigh.
Honestly I think the only people who buy this crap are straight folks trying to "prove" that they aren't raging homophobes. It's pretty telling that once gay marriage got legalized they suddenly "support" the idea of being gay.

Funny how none of this shit existed when it would have potentially been a challenge to one's profit margins. If Nazism became trendy they would switch over to swastika banners and Adolf Hitler Funkos just to keep the coins rolling in.

I'm not even joking.

NoReturn

CEO Wash & Smash llc.
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 3273007
View attachment 3272984
View attachment 3273016
You ever take a step back and remember all this is about sex?
1652388341689.png
It's been inflated into communities and subcultures and replacements for actual personalities, but at the end of the day it still comes down to buttsex and licking pussy.
TPTB have spun it into "Who you love" but hasn't that just made things worse? Men can have close intimate relationships with other dudes without fucking each other, but this obfuscation conflates the two more than the evil conservatives ever did. Hell, on my rounds on TikTok I'm seeing teenage girls calling themselves "queer" because they don't want to kiss their friends but still feel close to them. Shit's bizarre.
1652388736820.png

Funny how none of this shit existed when it would have potentially been a challenge to one's profit margins. If Nazism became trendy they would switch over to swastika banners and Adolf Hitler Funkos just to keep the coins rolling in.
1652388088754.png

Duke Nukem

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's not, which makes me a bit sad.
I'm pretty sure that when all is said and done and the actual end of the world actually happens, Funko Pops will be the only object left to commemorate the passing of our so-called "civilization."

Education Lottery

kiwifarms.net
Riot Games, in the usual fashion, will be adding Pride month-themed emotes and icons to League of Legends:

View attachment 3270886

View attachment 3270887

Note that last year, the Pride-themed items were released in Turkey, and certain SEA countries, as "Spring Color Festival" items. I don't know if these icons will be censored for those regions.

And we'll see if DOTA 2 and CSGO go this route of adding Pride items too or not, given that the regions where those games are popular, i.e. Russia/CIS and SEA, are not LGBT-friendly.
??? I didn't think these characters were gay wtf. Riot are the worst 😑.
Letting fanfiction writers into the writing room is retarded.
Wow. It's one thing to have a storyline that has the establishment of a couple that happens to be same sex, but it's another just to shoehorn this without much mention just to make fujobux during pride. Even if it had been established in canon, using it for pride merch is the most shameless thing.
How much you wanna bet one is a FtM?

The packaging will have designs by people who are so lacking in skill the only way they're ever hired is so companies like this can virtue signal about supporting queer artists.
I love how they a just so happen to resemble badly mimed Memphis style Fiverr-sourced clip art.

Serves them right.
Honestly I think the only people who buy this crap are straight folks trying to "prove" that they aren't raging homophobes. It's pretty telling that once gay marriage got legalized they suddenly "support" the idea of being gay.

I'm not even joking.
There's a population of people who exist to signal for the sake of belonging without much thought beyond the fact they can buy things to make up for their lack of personality.
In my experience, it's both those straights you mentioned, and spicy straights identifying as "queer." Sad, obnoxious, and overpaid.

Delaited

moon moon moon moon
kiwifarms.net
Spicy straights is the perfect term to describe these people. Absolute losers.
Ah yes, the:

- asexuals who want, like, and have sex but need a label (so what the fuck is asexuality them?) or the demisexuals aka normal human sexuality levels

- women randomly coming out as bi after marriage to fit in with their queer friends

- people in a straight marriage/relationship but don’t want to be the oppressor

I have a cousin in category 2; she came out after marriage and having a kid. All her friends are some flavor of qweer and her mother is a POS. She just wanted to put her infant in “Bi Mom” onesies at Pride and is constantly trying to queer the poor kid. He will be transed and I know it. I’ve met him (a toddler now) and he loves cars and tractors. I will call her out on her shit, but luckily her husband is a mechanic and into manly stuff so he has hope.

Discourteous Discourse

¡THIS CHEESE IS BURNING ME!™
kiwifarms.net
Here's a small sample of Target's low effort pandering trash. The only people who seem to buy this stuff are whitebread Facebook mothers. The rest will end up on clearance racks before going to a landfill, much like Target's pro-black merchandise. Local overstock and thrift stores won't touch this stuff.
Target1.pngTarget2.pngTarget3.png
TargetReview.png
Ok, groomer.

Catboi

Actually a catgirl
kiwifarms.net
Here's a small sample of Target's low effort pandering trash. The only people who seem to buy this stuff are whitebread Facebook mothers. The rest will end up on clearance racks before going to a landfill, much like Target's pro-black merchandise. Local overstock and thrift stores won't touch this stuff.
View attachment 3279685View attachment 3279686View attachment 3279687
View attachment 3279691
Ok, groomer.
The Rainbow bra would be some cute hippie accessorie if it wasn't supposed to be a tit squisher for queer fatties

Duke Nukem

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Wow. It's one thing to have a storyline that has the establishment of a couple that happens to be same sex, but it's another just to shoehorn this without much mention just to make fujobux during pride. Even if it had been established in canon, using it for pride merch is the most shameless thing.
How much you wanna bet one is a FtM?

I love how they a just so happen to resemble badly mimed Memphis style Fiverr-sourced clip art.

Serves them right.

There's a population of people who exist to signal for the sake of belonging without much thought beyond the fact they can buy things to make up for their lack of personality.
In my experience, it's both those straights you mentioned, and spicy straights identifying as "queer." Sad, obnoxious, and overpaid.
Yeah I think "queer" is a catchall term for anyone who isn't necessarily gay or bi but doesn't want to identify with those horrible "breeders" because like homophobia or something. And yeah that sounds about right, most people are NPCs but some more than others.

"I tried anal with my girlfriend once, does that make me gay?"

It's the sexual equivalent of "white people have no culture so I'll steal someone else's."

Delaited

moon moon moon moon
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 3279685View attachment 3279686View attachment 3279687
View attachment 3279691
Ok, groomer.
I live in a blue county and every Target skipped right past Pride to 4th of July. All the cheap stuff when you enter is red, white, and blue or summer-themed. There's a few things in the pet section kind of tucked away on a back shelf or a few mugs in a hidden area, but no shirts or gear. I'm glad they seem to be skipping it.

The nearest place I can find any of this junk is in a college town 50+ miles away.

So there is hope that it's not getting plastered all over the place.