• ”if you ever feel bad for yourself just remember you're not as sad as the dudes on kiwifarms”

Best of This is How You Don't Play'sWhat is the best TIHYDPs?

Discussion in 'Phil Burnell / DarkSydePhil' started by I'mPushingButtons, Oct 24, 2017.

Forum Guidelines
  • Be civil. Don't get angry over DSP. If you need to tell people you're better than someone, you're probably not.
  • Limit discussion of body parts and functions. DSP is gross. Discussing his gout in detail is unnecessary and disturbing.
  • Hide your powerlevel. Avoid revealing intimate, personal details about yourself in public boards. These threads are not your personal blog and we are not an asylum.
  • No trolling plans. We are not an autistic Illuminati. If you embarrass yourself or the forum trying to troll, we will ridicule you.
  • Write descriptive topic titles. "[14-Sep-2015] Livestreaming Sonic 2006" is better than "new update".

no one can help you

1. When it comes to DSP lore and TIHYDP's I am a filthy casual. What are some of the best videos to watch, what are the funniest moments and why should I spend time watching a fat man with a bad goatee play games poorly?

I'mPushingButtons

I'mPushingButtons knuckledunker

kiwifarms.net
  2. His Resident Evil stuff is freaking hilarious! Code Veronica being my personal favorite..
    Phil somehow manages to fight a boss with no weapons, it's a classic to behold

Also, one cannot neglect mentioning the classic MGS trilogy of TIHYDPs.

• Winner Winner x 4
    • Agree Agree x 2
    neural

neural rambunscious boy
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net

3. this one for the intro alone

• Winner Winner x 11
    • Agree Agree x 2
    Jotaro

Jotaro yare yare *snort*

kiwifarms.net
  4. I'm ordering them by the year of when the playthrough was made:
    2008: Fallout 3 (Phil vs landmines...and the landmines won)
    2009: Batman Arkham Asylum (Resident Evil 5 becomes hysterical towards the end, but otherwise not much happens) SF4 (SF4 series in general) Witcher 2, Borderlands 1
    2010: Fallout New Vegas, Starcraft 2 (sadly, TIHYDP is down) Metroid Other M, Red Dead Redemption, Castlevania Lords of Shadow
    2011: Dark Souls 1, MK9, Deus Ex 3 (sadly, TIHYDP is down, but the playthrough was atrociously bad) Dead Space 2 demo, Driver San Francisco, Jak 1, Sly Cooper, Portal 2, LA Noire
    2012: MGS2 and 3, Spider-Man 2000, Black Mesa, GTA 3, Vice City, San Andreas, Max Payne 3, Sleeping Dogs, the Megaman X marathon (specifically, X3, X5 and X6), Resident Evil 6, Bully, GTAIV, FIFA 12, Assassin's Creed 3 (apparently this one caused a fanbase meltdown) XCOM Enemy Unknown, Hitman Absolution, Ninja Gaiden 1 and 2 NES, NES Batman, Madden 12
    2013: MGS1, Rising, MGS4, Injustice 1, Demon's Souls, Devil May Cry 1 and 3, GTAV, Metroid Prime. Kingdom Hearts 1 had an infamous moment with Pandalee but IDK if it's that bad of a playthrough.
    2014: Jak 2, Dark Souls 2, Resident Evil marathon (specifically, RE3, RE4 and CVX) , Portal 1, GTA VCS, Oddworld, The Evil Within, Shadow of Mordor, Halo 2 HD, Super Mario 3D Land, GTA V FPS
    2015: Persona 4, Crash Bandicoot 1 and 2, MGSV, Bloodborne, MKX, Godfather 1
    2016: Scarface, Persona 3 FES, Dead Rising 1, RE0, RE5 PS4, Forza Horizon 3, Dark Souls 3, Street Fighter V, Sonic 06, Conker's Bad Fur Day, GTA LCS
    2017: Dark Souls Redemption Run, ARMS, Tekken 7, Injustice 2, Ultra SF2, Crash 3 and 1 HD, Friday the 13th, Persona 5

I'll probably go back and edit some for 2008-2011. There are several other underrated classics from that era, 100% sure.

• Informative Informative x 11
    • Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Winner Winner x 1
    #4 RIP_SANITY, Oct 24, 2017
    Last edited: Nov 18, 2017
    RIP_SANITY

RIP_SANITY I DID NOTHING WRONG DOOD

kiwifarms.net
  5. 4 hours of edited kahntent even Mr Metokur truly enjoyed.

• Like Like x 7
    DarkSydePundit

DarkSydePundit I‘m spooky uguuu~

kiwifarms.net
  6. This one's a bit of an underrated gem

• Like Like x 4
    kiwifarms.net
  7. I agree for the Resident Evil stuff,it's hilarious and painful to watch especially when you played the games.With Dark Souls and MGS it's probably one of the series he's the worst at except for maybe RE7 because the game is relatively linear.

#7 Milktheturtle, Oct 24, 2017
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2017
    Milktheturtle

Milktheturtle Turtle raising cow

kiwifarms.net
  8. I know the Devil May Cry one was bad enough that the director of the game himself commented calling him a dumbass.
    IMG_0150.PNG
    I feel the need to point out that the shit that this guy puts out that isn't in Japanese or blocking people for dumb questions is a riot. Anyone who asks a Kotaku journalist if he eats shit is a good man in my book.

• Agree  x 7
    • Like  x 3
    • Winner  x 3
    • Informative  x 1
    • Feels  x 1
    Corypheus

Corypheus Totally not evil

kiwifarms.net
  9. The classic REs are prime Phil material, since the chat cannot help him on how to conserve ammo etc. But he still sucked despite them telling him where to go.

Kamiya is a legend, pure & simple.

That, and I need to watch that DMC TIHYDP.

• Agree Agree x 3
    neural

neural rambunscious boy
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  10. I'd also recommend TIHYDP Shadow of Mordor and X-COM Enemy Unknown. Phil's own idiocy makes the games way harder than they're supposed to be, and he just keeps digging himself deeper as they progress. They also go for humor over a-logging Phil, which is more fun imo.

• Informative Informative x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  11. In general, Resident Evil, Soulsborne, Metal Gear, Grand Theft Auto are the franchises he sucks the most at.
    Add in fighting games as well (not a franchise, I know)
    These 5 all have the most infamous and well known TIHYDPs out there.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Informative Informative x 1
    RIP_SANITY

RIP_SANITY I DID NOTHING WRONG DOOD

kiwifarms.net
  12. That intro never gets old. As for another THYDP intro.

The best THYDP are the GTA series and the MGS series. Also the trolling in the Souls series is great.

>Recommending Let's Endures
    4f5.png

• Like Like x 4
    Pointandlaugh

Pointandlaugh Lookin' for the good stuff

kiwifarms.net
  13. Probably the most infamous TIHYDP moment imho.

• Feels Feels x 12
    • Winner Winner x 6
    • Agree Agree x 3
    • Semper Fidelis Semper Fidelis x 1
    tehpope

tehpope privacytools.io | prism-break.org

kiwifarms.net
  14. This classic

• Winner Winner x 9
    Hatoful Dandy

Hatoful Dandy Minstrel of Sorrow

kiwifarms.net
  15. Not exactly TIHYDP but worth checking out DSPisms. Simple idea but at the time they started, they were something different to the usual TIHYDP.

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  16. His dead rising one is pretty painful to watch(and entertaining because of that)

• Agree Agree x 2
    UncleMoeLester

UncleMoeLester cum ration connoisseur, based trap
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  17. Forza Horizon 3 is a fantastic one from last year with great production values by cerulean 'skeletons' 86. It's long at 3 and a half hours but it's fairly warranted, keeps track of every tree he rams into (a lot).
    Seconding Shadow of Mordor too for the amazing feud with DSP's party pooper Ukbuk the Black.

• Agree Agree x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
    gandheesling

gandheesling beg to the extreme

kiwifarms.net
  18. I kind of liked the the forza horizon and GTA 3 tihydp.

I know EvilAJ wanted his tihydp's to also show phil all the comments on the videos as well but I prefer the ones where its just phil failing at games no comments, no good idea / bad idea stuff.

And that tekken 7 TIHYDP has some of the best editing out of them all.

Frau Grimhild did tihydps that aren't even of phil. (And some phil ones to)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bbFprIFVm9w&list=PLdYBTHuvzRSybuc_dSE9kKiomrybSve0z [non phil tihydps]

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OdM_HEfznrA&list=PLdYBTHuvzRSwlby4wptXlHf17AaPJk1Hn [dsp tihydps]

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
    kiwifarms.net
  19. Someone here already mentioned FIFA, but I think it's worth noting that his sports game coverage in general is absolute gold. Something about him is unable to comprehend that sometimes in team games a loss in inevitable.

This one's a personal favorite of mine just due to the raw anger he's able to output at a sports game. If you're impatient, I think everyone following Phil should at least watch the controller smash at 1:14:30

• Agree Agree x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    Kona

Kona ?????

kiwifarms.net
  20. The Metal Gear Solid 3 one is my absolute favorite. The game is everything Phil hates, and boy does it show. My favorite moments are when it took him ten minutes to understand how to equip a suppressor despite "Press triangle to equip suppressor" being written on his inventory screen in big bold letters, and when he tried to take on the final boss with a fucking sniper rifle at close quarters, with predictable results.

• Winner Winner x 7
    • Agree Agree x 3
    WhatNemesisMeans

WhatNemesisMeans Acquitted

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.