Best Redesigns - The opposite of the Worst Redesigns thread

Yaoi Huntress Earth

My avatar is problematic.
kiwifarms.net
While enjoying the Worst Redesigns thread it got me thinking what about the opposite. So this is a thread to celebrate good redesigns regardless of media, games, company pics, etc.

I'll start...
1620526986548.png
1620527095503.png

As much of an Urban Rivals fangirl I am, some of the early card art was so lazy they had to remake it.
1620527295315.png
1620527337850.png

Who can forget The Simpsons...
1620527439031.png

1620527480696.png

Last edited:

Big Ruski

My eyes are down here sir
kiwifarms.net
download (1).jpg

large.jpg

Amazing how Araki just gets better and better with his art. Even if you don't like the series, you can't help but be impressed.

Guts transformation to Giga Chad Thunder Cock, his jaw gets more sharper as his sword gets more duller lol.

iqmixa8jwdm21.jpg

Product Placement

kiwifarms.net
Crash 4 redesign of Crash is is very well done, issue with many redesigns they just had more shit to the character, like the crash with tatoos, this one keep it simple.
CB4_Screenshot_Reveal_20.jpg

Bugs Bunny, first two designs just aren't good and really do feel like throw away characters, and if you watch the shorts using that design the character is fucking awful.
bugs_evolution.jpg

Smash games have a number of game redesigns or updates, here my two favorites
DkFYcR0U0AEhDAe.jpg

Mega_Man_-_Super_Smash_Bros._Ultimate.png

Coelacanth

Your local living fossil.
kiwifarms.net
As an Ao Oni fan I feel obliged to bring up Takeshi's art portraits.

1620557532740.png

1620557545156.png

The first one's basically a meme in the community (or was considering the western fandom is pretty much dead). Noprops remade all the portraits for the characters in the version that most LPers in the west play. She aimed for Junji Ito in terms of style and I think she mostly achieved that.