Best Schemes/Ways You Made Money in the Past -

• Order for the new server will be going in ASAP. Performance will be rocky until then (rip).

a_lurker

kiwifarms.net
Focus groups. Since I'm obsessed with nicotine I made bank when they were developing the vaping market awhile back and I'm the expert of chewing tobaccy, so when a new flavor is coming out I get a big fucking box of numbered cans to evaluate.
Skoal snus still tastes like toothpaste despite my feedback.

There was gonna be a big rebrand of the Blu disposables which I guess fell by the wayside because morons have died vaping black market cartridges.
Skoal snus mint is fucking delicious.
Helped me quit smoking, cheaper and I can do it indoors so no more farmers tan from having to go outside to smoke

Nicotine makes me have dreams, which I like. normally I don't dream at all.

Last edited:

Letthepowerofgoutcompelyo

In conclusion, hoes mad
kiwifarms.net
Skoal snus mint is fucking delicious.
Helped me quit smoking, cheaper and I can do it indoors so no more farmers tan from having to go outside to smoke

Nicotine makes me have dreams, which I like. normally I don't dream at all.
It's very strongly sweet and minty. As a more refined tobacco enthusiast, Siberia or even General Snus allows you to taste that smoky, rich tobaccy flavor without needing sweetness

a_lurker

kiwifarms.net
It's very strongly sweet and minty. As a more refined tobacco enthusiast, Siberia or even General Snus allows you to taste that smoky, rich tobaccy flavor without needing sweetness
General ain't bad. Seems to have quite a bit more salt though, and is harder to find and pricier where I'm at.

Friend of mine gave me a packet of some watermelon flavored snus, that shit was great. I think it is some sort of imported stuff. Not sure if he's found his favorite yet, cuz he's always got some sort of new shit. Snus: incognito mode for rednecks who dip and got tired of getting stink eye at their office job when someone sees their spit bottle.

DDBCAE CBAADCBE

Is It Still Incest If I'm Adopted?
kiwifarms.net
When I was living out of my old car I used to drive down to Mexico and buy as many cheap fireworks as I could and stuff them in the trunk. Then I'd come back over and sell them at a ridiculously marked up price to white kids with Daddy's money. Long story short I was making enough each trip to cover gas and food plus a bit more than I knew what to do with.

I haven't had any schemes, but I had two different temp jobs that were, in hindsight, comparatively good.

1. Working at an engineering firm where they needed people to test-run an assembly line. The assembly line constantly broke down, and they didn't really care how much we put out since everybody was new and this was for testing the machinery, not actually producing products for market. The line also had fifteen stations and only three people, so you basically ended up working the entire line. This made it a job that was very mentally-engaging (lots of tasks) but, compared to other assembly lines, slow, so it was way better than working on a full-speed assembly line (where you do the same motions).

2. Inventory for a factory. I worked alone at first and then with a partner. I'm lazy and unscrupulous so I could easily steal extra time on breaks and work slowly. Also more mentally-engaging than an assembly line. Even though I was a lazy shit and fucked up the inventory at one point, they seemed unreasonably grateful and, at the end, let me keep my equipment (flashlight, hat, pens, etc.) as a gift.

Marco Fucko

Take what you can, give nothing back
kiwifarms.net
So I just thought of this and haven't tried it BUT:

Go on Ashley Madison or whatever the current affair site is and bag a rich housewife. After you're done discussing stock portfolios and watching tv together steal her/her husband's faggy jewelry and/or excess electronics. She won't report it because she would be revealing she's having an affair.

AnimeGirlConnoisseur

kiwifarms.net
So I just thought of this and haven't tried it BUT:

Go on Ashley Madison or whatever the current affair site is and bag a rich housewife. After you're done discussing stock portfolios and watching tv together steal her/her husband's faggy jewelry and/or excess electronics. She won't report it because she would be revealing she's having an affair.
I'm not one of those MRA or MGTOW types, but that sounds like a good way to get arrested for burglary and rape.

AnimeGirlConnoisseur

kiwifarms.net
I don't see either burglary or rape in that fact pattern. Just theft at the most.
Well first off I don't think @Marco Fucko was speaking literally when they said "discussing stock portfolios and watching tv together", let's just get that out of the way real quick.

The way I see this going down is that someone goes through with Marco's plan, and succeeds in taking some valuables from this woman and/or her husband. The only problem is that if the man notices that something is missing then the woman is put into a situation where the easiest way out is to sell the thief out. If she sells the thief out then the husband is going to want to know why the thief was in the house. Now the only option the woman has if she wants to preserve her marriage is to say that the thief raped her. It sounds terrible, but if the woman has no loyalty to her husband then why would she have any loyalty to some asshole who stole from her?

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Well first off I don't think @Marco Fucko was speaking literally when they said "discussing stock portfolios and watching tv together", let's just get that out of the way real quick.
Where's the rape?

The way I see this going down is that someone goes through with Marco's plan, and succeeds in taking some valuables from this woman and/or her husband. The only problem is that if the man notices that something is missing then the woman is put into a situation where the easiest way out is to sell the thief out. If she sells the thief out then the husband is going to want to know why the thief was in the house. Now the only option the woman has if she wants to preserve her marriage is to say that the thief raped her. It sounds terrible, but if the woman has no loyalty to her husband then why would she have any loyalty to some asshole who stole from her?
And when they go through the emails as they always do the woman is not only exposed as having done it voluntarily but having lied to the cops and now possibly gets criminally charged too.

• Agree
Reactions: Marco Fucko

Marco Fucko

Take what you can, give nothing back
kiwifarms.net
Where's the rape?

And when they go through the emails as they always do the woman is not only exposed as having done it voluntarily but having lied to the cops and now possibly gets criminally charged too.
I can see where AGC's coming from. That being said, sue them for defamation since they are rich, or stick to the wife's shit since the husband will be less likely to notice, imo.

Last edited:

AnimeGirlConnoisseur

kiwifarms.net
Where's the rape?
There doesn't need to be an actual rape for a rape accusation.
Now if emails are involved then you probably have a point, but if all of the communications between the thief and the woman remained on the site/app/whatever then it could get more difficult to exonerate the thief. I don't fully understand the tech, but it would make sense that, since these services try to be as secretive as possible, they would try to make it has hard as possible for people to get their users data.

Then again, considering what happened to Ashley Madison a few years back. you might right.
I can see where AGC's coming from. That being said, sue them for defamation since they are rich
Not a bad idea. I can only think of one possible complication that probably isn't relevant as it is very unlikely that anyone here lives in or near Tarrent County, Texas.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Now if emails are involved then you probably have a point, but if all of the communications between the thief and the woman remained on the site/app/whatever then it could get more difficult to exonerate the thief. I don't fully understand the tech, but it would make sense that, since these services try to be as secretive as possible, they would try to make it has hard as possible for people to get their users data.
It's all going to be subpoenaed and none of these places are going to go to bat for some criminal, whoever it is. Why? These places get used for underage meetups all the time and then someone gets caught, and if they didn't immediately cough it the fuck up the minute law enforcement asked, they'd be shut down like Backpage.

オウム 2

Aum
kiwifarms.net
Just thrifted an old red and black check Filson hunting jacket for $20. Though about getting it dry cleaned first but I just posted it as-is and it sold for $100+, including shipping on Ebay. Most thrift stores in bigger cities have more informed workers/shoppers so the good stuff is either priced right or snatched up before you can get to it, but thrift stores in the suburbs can contain some hidden jems that people miss. Not a reliable source of income though.

God

Him, the Almighty Power
kiwifarms.net
Some guy paid 0.5 BTC to my HashOcean wallet instead of his, was worth $250 at the time.
Was making $5 a day from HashOcean and until HashOcean pulled a BitConnect and dipped out with everyone's money.

Unfortunately for me I spent all my BTC as it came in on Purse.io because I'm a full blown exceptional individual.

• Feels
Reactions: melty and AnOminous

God

Him, the Almighty Power
kiwifarms.net
I make shitty games and sell it on steam for 1 dollar or so.
People know they are of low quality yet still buy them for unknown reason.
Got tons of bad review though.
Don't you have to pay $100 per game though?
I had friends who paid $100 and made games just to get custom items and to put bans on people's profiles.

Niggaplease

Just a bitch.
kiwifarms.net
When I worked in a call center every pay day I bought a box of Newports. I would wait until people were almost broke and sell the cigs individually piece by piece for 50 cent to a dollar so what initially cost me 80 turned around 100 to 200 in profit.
I would also dumpster dive for energy drinks at big lots find at least a pallet or two of red bull that would ve cost me 50 to 100 resell that shit for 2 dollars less than stores or our vending machine make at least 100 in profit.

Tags
None