• ”Null is a Dull Lull; LOL.”

Best ThreadsNot best lolcow, but best threads

Discussion in 'Forum Discussion' started by neural, Jul 11, 2018.

Forum Guidelines
  • Have common courtesy. Do not directly attack other users. We're all on the same team.
  • Handle problems like an adult. Personal matters involving others (including staff) should be handled privately. Post in the Talk to Staff board, use conversations, or email us at admin@kiwifarms.net
  • Don't post if you have nothing to say. Don't post for attention. Further the conversation in some way.
  • Don't gimmick post. Accounts taking on a gimmick personality are annoying. Please stop.
  • Don't sockpuppet. If you create a second account to avoid problems you will be banned and ridiculed. See: handling problems like an adult.
  • Do not plea for sympathy. Don't make posts about how you are leaving the forums. Just leave.
  1. Yeah that's definitely sad but it can't be helped. Only so much you can do with the same panels copy and pasted four updates in a row, when he's not doing another repost that is.

• Agree Agree x 2
    vertexwindi

vertexwindi Diddy does it for free
    Supervisor True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  2. Too lazy to link but Jake Rapp’e and Allison Rapp’s dual threads were a fucking wonder. Can’t believr we got to witness the King of Chucks divorce her ass.

Kitlen

Kitlen Julie, Mr. 600... I'm making friends everywhere!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    WhatNemesisMeans

WhatNemesisMeans Can't stop the reeeeing

kiwifarms.net
  3. Do best thread moments count? Anna Johnson's thread was at it's most entertaining back when several kiwis cooked her recipes and reviewed the result.

AmberLynn Reid's general thread was pretty shitty due to a-logging at the time, but it was a beautiful moment when a Kiwi detective discovered her Wattpad. Her "writing" is still my favorite content she has produced thus far.

I really look forward to whenever @John Webster posts a summary of Luna Slater's weekly shenanigans. Their posts are probably the only reason I even visit the thread in the first place.

As for best subfourm, I'm sad Mr Enter and The Entersphere got shut down due to sperging by the time I discovered it. I would have loved join in and mock him for his pet project "Growing Around" and his entitled, ignorant views on the education system (especially college.)

• Agree Agree x 1
    #64 commandersalamander, Jul 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
    commandersalamander

commandersalamander giggle exhale

kiwifarms.net
  4. Literally anything I've ever posted in.

Corrugated Daffodils

Corrugated Daffodils Reel grill irl.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  5. I’m sure OPLs thread is a given.

I kinda liked the Gloria Tesch thread when it was going on. Lots of laughs and disbelief. Sad to see she’s just a boring housewife now.

Oh and Shaia LaBeaouf ‘s thread was a thing of beauty.

And stink Ditch Phil, whose coming for us all.

My fav cows rn; Susan Schofield, Russell Greer, granny Sparks, Amberlyn - have threads so full shit posting that they can sometimes be rougher than the content. I still find it worth it though,especially with Russ.

But Chantel’s thread, omg, the amount of pure autism, diet arguments, troll sheilding, w.e.n.ing, mad on the internet-it’s almost unbearable. It’s like reading YTT. Kill it with fire.

Boogie gets me a laugh now and then, and the new fairy witch, Kip or whatever, could be promising. Hartleys are slowing down too, guess we need a new crop of crazies. Watching Ryann get bigger and bigger and destroy her career is good. The Slatons.

Too many good ones slowed. Dan Cilley, i miss his accosting. Its just to hard now with all day videos of him sleeping, etc.

Edit: cleaned up drunk posting.

#66 Barbarella, Jul 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 11, 2018
    Barbarella

Barbarella Guards! To the Mathmos with this winged fruitcake.
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  6. Everyone misses our Kween.

I miss crappybeautydummy. Her bible art was legendary. She's still around but trolling made her refrain from posting stuff worth discussing so the thread is currently inactive. I no longer watch her videos because they're so boring these days and are likely to stay that way.

• Agree Agree x 1
    commandersalamander

commandersalamander giggle exhale

kiwifarms.net
  7. Bulla's thread was so good. Content heavy and I HAVE AUTISM PLEASE LAUGH AT ME free. Then one person ruined it all (:_(

• Agree Agree x 1
    Desire Lines

Desire Lines Выдра без забот и хлопот!
    True & Honest Fan

kiwifarms.net
  8. I think the reason Yandev keeps getting mentioned is because his patreon recently dropped about ~$500 after a few bad decisions and has made the things a little more interesting. We’re on the brink of the death spiral getting faster but it’s taken literal years for the death spiral to go this far as it is.

Cho Chan

Cho Chan living in a box

kiwifarms.net
  9. Of the ones I've seen been a part of? Probably Shia LaBeouf's thread. That was an amazing thing to keep coming back to when it was active.

• Feels Feels x 1
    Jewelsmakerguy

Jewelsmakerguy (Cheesy 80s music intensifies)

kiwifarms.net
  10. Shrek and Donkey's Whirlwind Adventure is a personal favorite of mine. Particularly, I enjoy @MirnaMinkoff's immigration-related posts that were very interesting and informing. It's a very interesting ride from start to finish, with Shrek visiting Null, how Null was able to collect all the data on the (lack of) TLL's activity, Nina's ICE adventures, the horrible planning of Sisterwood, etc. Sadly, it's currently slowed down and it doesn't look like Foxwood will ever be 1/10th of what Kjel & Pajeet were dreaming of.

• Winner Winner x 2
    wes

wes

kiwifarms.net
  • About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. These people are commonly referred to as Lolcows and are each distinct thanks to their erratic public behavior. Spectators are encouraged to join discussion. The wealth of opinions and knowledge shared by users is what has enabled this peculiar fringe community to thrive despite the incredible adversity and contention brought by those we discuss.

We do not place ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

• Supporting the Forum

BTC: 1LXpv9FUiazGB2LVyS44cTTEQFc8CBgPYi

BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s

ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5

LTC: LNjmyhxThrTMY4izBdcdWqvW287LmCB6bg

XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino

Copyright © 2016 Lolcow LLC
This website may contain offensive or adult content.
Discontinue browsing if it is illegal or against your wishes to see such material.
All content belongs to their respective authors and does not represent Lolcow LLC.
We have not been served any secret court orders and are not under any gag orders.