SigSauer

kiwifarms.net
God tier:
Steak N' Shake, Popeyes, KFC, Wendy's

Merely Okay:
Sonic, Bojangles, Jack In The Box, Hardees, Chick-Fil-A, Rushes, Cookout

Bottom of the barrel:
McDonalds, Taco Bell, Burger King

Change my mind. The Jalapeño crunch steakburger from Steak N Shake is literally the best thing I've ever eaten in my entire life.

Mel Feasance

Going east, to toil.
kiwifarms.net
Going off your system.

God tier:
Cookout, Taco Bell, Jersey Mike's, Zaxbys, Bojangles, Popeyes, Chik Fil A, Jimmy Johns

Ok:
McDonald's, Wendy's, Hardee's, KFC, Firehouse, Tim Hortons, Sheetz

Bottom of the barrel:
Subway, Burger King, Jack in the Box, Arby's

Reactions: soy_king

derivativeHack

kiwifarms.net
God Tier: Five guys, Chik-Fil-A/Popeyes, Jersey Mikes, Shake Shack, Mellow Mushroom (not sure if local or not), Portillios
Average: Firehouse Subs, McDonalds, Wendys, Culver's, Pizza Hut, Moe's, Chipotle
Subhuman: Tacobell, Subway, Jimmy Johns, Sonic, Burger King, Arby's, Dominos, Little Caesars, DQ, White Castle, Panda Express

Reactions: Cher

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
Best:
Five Guys, Popeye's, Chik Fil A, Zaxby's, Moe's, McDonald's (you read that right)

Okay:
Wendy's, Sonic, KFC, Taco Bell, Pizza Hut, Firehouse Subs, Arby's, Subway (just barely), DQ, Krystal, Captain D's, Dominos, Panda Express

Bottom of the barrel:
Burger King

niconiconecro

“see what you did, engineer?”
kiwifarms.net
I don’t eat much fast food these days but taco bell, sonic and KFC suck and I’d avoid them like the plague.

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
I'd move KFC to the bottom, add Arby's to the middle. Checkers/Rally's could be god tier, if only the quality wasn't so poor and inconsistent.

Everyone hates Burger King, as is only proper.
A few months ago I tried Burger King again after years and I was pretty surprised how clearly below par it was.

I mean it was edible, but pretty blah, the best thing was the chicken fries but those weren't anything amazing.

I remember them being pretty good in the 1990s and early 2000s though, but I don't know whether that was just because I was a kid or if they really have gotten worse.

Last edited:

Ex Cummunicated Sasser HD

Sláinte!!!
kiwifarms.net
A few months ago I tried Burger King again after years and I was pretty surprised how clearly below par it was.

I mean it was edible, but pretty blah, the best thing was the chicken fries but those weren't anything amazing.

I remember them being pretty good in the 1990s and early 2000s though, but I don't whether that was just because I was a kid or if they really have gotten worse.
I was surprised at this, maybe it's different in the UK but Burger King is still far better than McDonalds here, although I wouldn't go out of my way for it...

Mine, just doing a top 3 of best and worst:

Best: Leon, Eat and Five Guys

Worst: KFC, McDonalds, Greggs

Jewelsmakerguy

Domo Arigato
kiwifarms.net
Good: Wendy's, Harvey's (Canadian after all)
Okay: Dairy Queen (Ice cream's the only truly great thing about them)
Worst: Literally everything else. Burger King's only good as a laxative, and the cost doesn't justify it.

Reactions: Cilleystring

Papa Adolfo's Take'n'Bake

It's screamin' good.
kiwifarms.net
I'd actually make a run for tier: Five Guys, D'Angelos, local Mexican joint that does Chipotle's schtick better than Chipotle, Chik-fil-a

Ugh, ok, fine I just need food: Wendy's, Jersey Mike's, Chipotle

Fml I want to die, but there's literally nothing else around: McDonald's, Popeye's, Dominos

Intentionally never eaten tier: Burger King, Taco Bell

Reverend

kiwifarms.net
Worst: Subway, the smell of the yeasty bread they use makes me nauseous and I cannot even go within 10' of those places without feeling like I"m going to puke

Best: Popeye's. I do love some quality fried chicken and those herbs and shit are delicious. Yup going there for lunch, screw leftovers.

din_far

kiwifarms.net
Best fast food is hands down Coco Ichibanya. Rice and curry, but made without feces by japanese sararimen. They're gently entering the international market as "Coco's Curry House". Only tried it once outside japan though, and it was kind of shit.

Reactions: Constellationzero

Constellationzero

kiwifarms.net
How is Checkers and Rally's these days?
I used to regularly stop at Checkers when we had one in my city, but that was 25 years ago. We were supposed to get a Rally's in the neighboring city last year, but I haven't seen it.

God Tier: Steak n' Shake, Popeyes, Five Guys, Wendy's, Chick Fil-A

Okay: Burger King, Jimmy Johns, Arbys

Swill: Rocky Rococo, McDonalds, Taco Bell, KFC, Pizza Ranch

Also: My city has a chain called Beef A Roo: https://beefaroo.com/

melty

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
My favorites are Sonic, Culver's, KFC, and sometimes Arby's. I haven't eaten at five guys in a long time, but I remember it being pretty good. Burgerville is a good one too, they really stand out with the seasonal items.

The Last Stand

Kiwi Farms Popularity Judge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
God tier - Dairy Queen, Five Guys, Chick Fil A, Popeyes, Burger King, Pizza Hut, Sonic

Decent tier - Wendy's, KFC, Boston Market, Little Caesar's, McDonald's

Below tier - White Castle, Taco Bell, Arby's

Tags
None