Best/worst fast food? -

Cher

kiwifarms.net
Five Guys and KFC are the best (KFC gravy, yum! 😋) but a meal from a fish&chip shop is also up there as some of the best food you can get outside your kitchen.
Worst would be subway (why pay for a sandwhich?), any supermarket 'meal deal' combo (again, cold sandwhiches. Why?) and anything from a kebab shop/roadside kebab van.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
Best: Chik-fil-a, Five Guys, Pal's (that's local to where I went to college)
I can deal with it: Chipotle, Panera, Sonic (they have the good ice, that gives them some extra credit), Wendy's, Milo's.
GTFOH: McDonald's, Krystal, Panda Express.

I went to an Arby's once and asked for a big beef and cheddar, as you do, and was told they had run out of roast beef. You wot m8? That's literally what you do. I don't think I've been back to one since, but I did love their curly fries with Horsey sauce.

• Informative
Reactions: jje100010001

Pizdec

That Russian who probably thinks too much.
kiwifarms.net
God Tier: In n Out, Killer Burger, Jersey Mike's

Best: Panda (Yes, I like Panda), Chipotle, Popeye's, Pizza Hut, Chik-fil-a, Church's Chicken, Firehouse Subs

Ok: Taco Bell, Kroger/Safeway, Subway, Mcdonalds, Five Guys, Domino's, Shari's, Sonics

Meh: Arby's, Little Caesers, Whataburger, White Castle

Fuck off: KFC (I have never had their chicken and not had the shits afterwards), Burger King.

Reactions: SpergPatrol

Slap47

Hehe xd
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Little Ceasar's
KFC - What the fuck happened to this brand? Their chicken comes out greasy and disgusting.
I think these brands are changing everything outside of the US because they're really good in other countries.

Nondescript Autist

kiwifarms.net
I love Raisin' Canes, but they don't have any in my home state, so I only get to have it when I go to Las Vegas. Same with Jack in the Box, although that never seems to be as good as I remember.

Taco Bell is mediocre and also gave me food poisoning, so I refuse to go there anymore. At my old job, the manager would order us lunch every Saturday, and about half the time it was Jimmy John's. Such a shitty place. The sandwiches are 90% bread, 5% dry old shredded lettuce, and 5% flavorless meat. They're genuinely a tier below grocery store sandwiches.

oldcassettes

kiwifarms.net
God Tier: Chick-Fil-A, Popeye's, In-N-Out Burger, Shake Shack

Upper Society Tier: Chipotle, Burger King, Whataburger, Five Guys

Peasant Tier: Taco Bell, McDonald's, Subway, Wendy's, KFC

More AWS-8Q Than You

kiwifarms.net
I don't eat a ton of fast food these days, but I was always partial to Great Steak and Potato. Chik-Fil-A is pretty good too.

Also, to potentially start a local fight, Skyline > Gold Star, except for coneys.

Constellationzero

kiwifarms.net
I don't know why but I always prefer Macdonald's fries over any other fries.

Is there anything wrong with me?

No, nothing wrong with you.

About the only thing good at McDick's is the fries these days. I usually hit up Burger King because I like Whoppers, Culver's once in a while too. Burger King's fries have improved, but they still kinda suck.

Judge Holden

Explorer in the further regions of autism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Say what you like about bongland cuisine, but IMO there are pretty much zero fast food options that beat a decent cornish pasty if you are the type who goes for ultra hearty food. The fusion of a fistful of beef and potato stew with a thick shell of pastry is the kind of shit that makes me genuinely look forward to the winter.

Chive Turkey

kiwifarms.net
When I visited America I was pleasantly surprised by how good Popeyes' food was, even if walking into the building was like a cutscene out of a Grand Theft Auto game.

Worst is White Castle by far. Overpriced, bland greasy garbage. I at least expected it to be heavily seasoned to compensate but it tasted like nothing. It's like a cheap and unenthusiastic housewife's take on hamburgers.

I can also confirm that in the EUSSR, Burger King > MacDonalds. There must be some different policies in place by BK, for it to be consistently rated low by Yanks but generally prefered by Yerpeens.

Reactions: BiggieSmall'sTaint

ricecake

Immunocompromised Cougar
kiwifarms.net
Checkers is the absolute worst. We go there to eat after our pets die/get put to sleep because we know we'll never eat there any other time and get triggered remembering the days our cats died.

MembersSchoolPizza

Sworn Brother of the Cult of Browning
kiwifarms.net
Great: Bojangles, A&W, Arby's - Yes, I said it, Arbys, Wendy's, Jet's Pizza, Firehouse subs
Good, but not great: McDonald's, Taco Bell, KFC, Little Ceaser's Pizza, Popeye's, Subway
Ok, but not really good: Panda Express, Dairy Queen, Chic-Fil-A, Domino's, Pizza Hut, Captain D's.
Shit: Burger King, Papa John's, Church's, Sonic, Jack's, Carl's, Zaxby's, Checker's (Except for their fries, those are great)

Special Award Category, Most Overrated: 5 Guys. There's nothing wrong with them. And their fries are good. But, people... They aren't THAT great. They're really not.

Buster O'Keefe

Enjoys offal
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
UK Burger King is superior to UK McDonalds. They also have the most calorific menu items of any chain I've seen. Last time I ate from BK I had a Big King XL and had to take a 2 hour nap in the car.

BiggieSmall'sTaint

4 hour livestreams
kiwifarms.net
S: Five Guys, Popeye's
A: Wendy's, Qdoba
B: KFC
C: Church's Chicken
D: McDonald's, Subway
Laxative: Burger King

My lizard brain takes control of my body and demands cheap calories for survival without caring if I die afterwards: Taco Bell's big fat 5 dollar taco box for fat, broke retards with no self-preservation instincts.

• Disagree
Reactions: The Last Stand

The Last Stand

Kiwi Farms Popularity Judge
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Pizza Hut is more filling than Domino's. Plus, it reheats better because of the dough. Little Caesar's is the definition of fast food pizza. Walk in, walk out with pizza. But it's so thin.

Pizza Hut > Little Caesars > Domino's

McDonald's is a guilty pleasure. Their burgers and fries are good, cheap food.

Reshiram Battle.mp3

dragon vore waifu
kiwifarms.net
five guys top tier, culvers is great but there arent any conveniently close here :(

out of the omnipresent chain trinity that is mcd, wendy's, and bk, i like bk more. maybe it's just where i live but the fries are ass at wendy's anymore. mcdonald's makes me feel sick when i eat it. burger king at least kills me slowly in a less obvious way

• Agree
Reactions: Constellationzero
Tags
None