Best/worst fast food? -

Stuck in Corners

it's wet
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you're in the mood for a nice Italian sandwich go to Jersey Mikes or Jimmy Johns and put it on wheat bread. The bread tastes better compared to the cardboard and dirt compressed trash at Subway.

Slick Willy

My wife has been legally dead since 1997.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Checkers is the absolute worst. We go there to eat after our pets die/get put to sleep because we know we'll never eat there any other time and get triggered remembering the days our cats died.
I remember going there when it had recently opened in my town. I had a pile of inedible fat and gristle instead of a hamburger. I think they closed within three months of opening.

• Worst Burger Place: Checkers
  • Worst Sub Place: Subway, because their subs feel scanty and limp; not to mention the four flies I found on a sub one time
  • Worst Taco Place: Taco John's, because the meat is underseasoned and they keep putting the plastic silverware (in a plastic bag that everyone and their mother has touched) in the taco salad, despite my numerous requests for them to not do so; they told me, at two separate branches, that it was a "safety hazard" to not do so
  • Worst Pizza Place (of the ones located around the nation): Little Caesar's, because if they don't burn the hell out of the pizza by the time I get it, it's absolutely sodden and begins to disintegrate within five seconds of me holding it
  • Most Underrated: Arby's

Culver's is towards the top because of their buffalo chicken tenders. Wendy's burgers and chicken nuggets are the best among McDonald's and Burger King. McDonald's had the worst chicken tenders in the history of the world, because I kept finding tendons that made it impossible to eat them.

Crustyguy

kiwifarms.net
I fucking hate domino's. I just can't stand the taste of their pizza for some reason, it has somehow made pizza taste bad to me. Maybe it's the sauce. Otherwise, thry have things on the menu that I don't mind.

As for good restaurants, PDQ is pretty good. Not my favorite, but I like their stuff. Plus it was the first restaurant I went to that had those customizable soda dispenser things.

• Feels
Reactions: Slick Willy

Trombonista

The wooden spoon's for pasta again
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I fucking hate domino's. I just can't stand the taste of their pizza for some reason, it has somehow made pizza taste bad to me. Maybe it's the sauce. Otherwise, thry have things on the menu that I don't mind.

As for good restaurants, PDQ is pretty good. Not my favorite, but I like their stuff. Plus it was the first restaurant I went to that had those customizable soda dispenser things.
I liked Domino's when I was in middle school. Now I can't stand it.

• Feels
Reactions: Slick Willy

twi1992

Buckle the Fuck Up Slut, We're Geting Shitfaced.
kiwifarms.net
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE a good bowl of grits salt not sugar) with sausage. Hate cream of wheat.

CWCchange

Ɔʍɔɔɥɐuƃǝ
kiwifarms.net
The first time I went there I loved it, but I don't even recognize the menu anymore, and the fries seemed to have stooped to an abysmally-low quality. Investors clearly cut corners to the menu as it expanded.

• Informative
Reactions: Crustyguy

JYBlowsIt

>:|
kiwifarms.net
What the fuck is wrong with your BKs?
The BKs here are better than McDonald's.
The BKs around here are filthy and it makes both me and my dad (who can eat eggs that are a few days short of being rotten and not feel it) feel like shit from how greasy it is. My dad said they used to be better when they first appeared but they were never good in the time I've been alive.

Even McDonald's doesn't make me nearly as queasy as BK, and I get the shits whenever I eat their burgers.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Autumnal Equinox

Titos

Can't stop. Won't stop. Please stop.
kiwifarms.net
God Tier:
CFA, Smashburger (severely underrated), Apollo Burger, Jersey Mikes, Noodles & Company if it can even be counted
Great Tier:
In N Out, Wendys, Culvers, Zupas
Good Tier:
McDonalds, Jimmy Johns, Cupbop, Del Taco
Ok Tier:
Subway, Five Guys, Quiznos, Taco Bell
Shit tier:
Burger King, KFC, Chesters Chicken

Would place Cafe Rio in Great Tier but I'm pretty sure it's extremely local.

Last edited:
Tags
None