Best/worst fast food?

Fatrick Hamlinson

Fat Pat Tomlinson - Sorry, That Was Redundant.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Checkers is the absolute worst. We go there to eat after our pets die/get put to sleep because we know we'll never eat there any other time and get triggered remembering the days our cats died.

I remember going there when it had recently opened in my town. I had a pile of inedible fat and gristle instead of a hamburger. I think they closed within three months of opening.

• Worst Burger Place: Checkers
  • Worst Sub Place: Subway, because their subs feel scanty and limp; not to mention the four flies I found on a sub one time
  • Worst Taco Place: Taco John's, because the meat is underseasoned and they keep putting the plastic silverware (in a plastic bag that everyone and their mother has touched) in the taco salad, despite my numerous requests for them to not do so; they told me, at two separate branches, that it was a "safety hazard" to not do so
  • Worst Pizza Place (of the ones located around the nation): Little Caesar's, because if they don't burn the hell out of the pizza by the time I get it, it's absolutely sodden and begins to disintegrate within five seconds of me holding it
  • Most Underrated: Arby's

Culver's is towards the top because of their buffalo chicken tenders. Wendy's burgers and chicken nuggets are the best among McDonald's and Burger King. McDonald's had the worst chicken tenders in the history of the world, because I kept finding tendons that made it impossible to eat them.

Crustyguy

Blessed by chaos god Ganesh
kiwifarms.net
I fucking hate domino's. I just can't stand the taste of their pizza for some reason, it has somehow made pizza taste bad to me. Maybe it's the sauce. Otherwise, thry have things on the menu that I don't mind.

As for good restaurants, PDQ is pretty good. Not my favorite, but I like their stuff. Plus it was the first restaurant I went to that had those customizable soda dispenser things.

Trombonista

Zero fucks were given as money was made
Forum Staff
Global Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I fucking hate domino's. I just can't stand the taste of their pizza for some reason, it has somehow made pizza taste bad to me. Maybe it's the sauce. Otherwise, thry have things on the menu that I don't mind.

As for good restaurants, PDQ is pretty good. Not my favorite, but I like their stuff. Plus it was the first restaurant I went to that had those customizable soda dispenser things.
I liked Domino's when I was in middle school. Now I can't stand it.

Agoodpotroast

We're fighting today. Meet me in the parking lot.
kiwifarms.net
I LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE a good bowl of grits salt not sugar) with sausage. Hate cream of wheat.

CWCchange

Ɔʍɔɔɥɐuƃǝ
kiwifarms.net
The first time I went there I loved it, but I don't even recognize the menu anymore, and the fries seemed to have stooped to an abysmally-low quality. Investors clearly cut corners to the menu as it expanded.

Faggery Daggery Doo

kiwifarms.net
What the fuck is wrong with your BKs?
The BKs here are better than McDonald's.

The BKs around here are filthy and it makes both me and my dad (who can eat eggs that are a few days short of being rotten and not feel it) feel like shit from how greasy it is. My dad said they used to be better when they first appeared but they were never good in the time I've been alive.

Even McDonald's doesn't make me nearly as queasy as BK, and I get the shits whenever I eat their burgers.

Last edited:

Titos

Wow, really? Cool,
kiwifarms.net
God Tier:
CFA, Smashburger (severely underrated), Apollo Burger, Jersey Mikes, Noodles & Company if it can even be counted
Great Tier:
In N Out, Wendys, Culvers, Zupas
Good Tier:
McDonalds, Jimmy Johns, Cupbop, Del Taco
Ok Tier:
Subway, Five Guys, Quiznos, Taco Bell
Shit tier:
Burger King, KFC, Chesters Chicken

Would place Cafe Rio in Great Tier but I'm pretty sure it's extremely local.

Last edited:

Retarded Forever

Timenigger From 2030
kiwifarms.net
A few weeks ago, I went to Wendy's and tried to put some really sweet sauce on one of their burgers and was surprised how well it tasted with sweet sauce.

18c350b6-fdb5-49db-a04d-4e1520886867-PretzelBaconPubCheeseburger.jpg

Try this burger with sweet sauce. It tastes good. Wendy's Pretzel Bacon Pub Cheeseburger went from too salty to a winning burger from the flavor of being too salty was canceled out.

Retarded Forever

Timenigger From 2030
kiwifarms.net
God Tier:
CFA, Smashburger (severely underrated), Apollo Burger, Jersey Mikes, Noodles & Company if it can even be counted
Great Tier:
In N Out, Wendys, Culvers, Zupas
Good Tier:
McDonalds, Jimmy Johns, Cupbop, Del Taco
Ok Tier:
Subway, Five Guys, Quiznos, Taco Bell
Shit tier:
Burger King, KFC, Chesters Chicken

Would place Cafe Rio in Great Tier but I'm pretty sure it's extremely local.
I'd add Carl's Jr to shit tier. Going to Carl's Jr is like eating a more expensive burger king. I can think of way better burger joints than Carl's Jr.

BombasticFaggot

slayer of trannies
kiwifarms.net
God tier- Whataburger, Wendy's, Smashburger, Church's Chicken, Papa John's Pizza, Jersey Mike's

Okay-ish tier- Taco bell, McDonalds, Five Guys, Jolliebee (Does that count in here? It's a Filipino fast-food that's in my area), PDQ, Caesar's Pizza,

Shit tier- Burger King, KFC, Chick-fil-a, Carl's Jr., Zaxby's Chicken, Domino's, Chicken Palace

Dom Cruise

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I tried Little Caesar's again recently for the first time in 20 years and it's very meh, not technically terrible (I did kinda like the crazy bread) but zero reason to get it over Pizza Hut if you want fast food pizza.

If you're in the mood for a nice Italian sandwich go to Jersey Mikes or Jimmy Johns and put it on wheat bread. The bread tastes better compared to the cardboard and dirt compressed trash at Subway.

My town is getting a Jimmy Johns, I'm very interested in trying it.

I don't hate Subway but of course Subway is far from great, hopefully I wind up really liking JJ.

Syaoran Li

Born To Raise Hell
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Good: Arby's, Pizza Hut, Long John Silver's, Steak 'N Shake, Dairy Queen

Okay: Burger King, Papa John's, Little Caesar's, Subway, Wendy's

Terrible: McDonald's, Hardee's, Firehouse Subs, Taco Bell, KFC, Bojangles

Unpopular opinion but I like Burger King. It used to be really good back in the 90's and 2000's, but I'll agree that the quality has declined since then. Now it's a "meh, okay" rather than a good or bad one.

Subway is one of those restaurants that's entirely dependent on location. Some can be good while others can be downright nasty, but overall I'd say it's a meh place.

Meat Target

A&H Chief Meateorologist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As far as gas station food goes, QuikTrip is actually edible.

Sonic Sez

That choke will make you smoke!
kiwifarms.net
Godlike: Shake Shack, SmashBurger, Popeye's, Chick-fil-A, Boston Market (could this even be considered fast food?)

Good: Five Guys (if it didn't cost so much it would be godlike), Wendy's, Arby's, Pizza Hut, McDonald's, WingStop, Roy Rogers

Meh: KFC (used to be so much better, what the fuck happened), Taco Bell, Domino's, Sbarro

Garbage: Burger King (again, used to be better years ago), Subway, DQ (their ice cream and blizzards are good, no one goes for the below average food)

The Last Stand

It's mine, x3. Whose world is this?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I tried Little Caesar's again recently for the first time in 20 years and it's very meh, not technically terrible (I did kinda like the crazy bread) but zero reason to get it over Pizza Hut if you want fast food pizza.
$5 for a large pizza, hot and ready. That's reason enough for me.

However, they don't do delivery.

I had their Bacon Wrapped deep dish pizza twice. Both times I was stuffed beyond belief. That thing is pizza ingenuity.

The Gangster Computer

It just works.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Best: Wendy's, Popeyes, Chick-Fil-A, Pizza Hut, Five Guys, a local chinese place that makes the best eggrolls I've ever had.

Okay: Firehouse Subs, Church's, McDonalds (their dollar menu and drinks are the only edible things, all their combos are unholy shit tier).

Unholy: KFC, Checkers, Panda Express, Subway, Arby's, Taco Bell, Little Caesars, and Burger Sewage King.

Clockwork_PurBle

405 scares me. I left my ducky in there.
kiwifarms.net
I'm vegetarian so no comment on the meat-based fast food.

I like McDonald's ice cream and smoothies. I also like their coffee stuff but would obviously prefer something else. The fries are good when they're hot and the apple pies are god tier. I wish they'd bring back the mixed berry smoothie. RIP.

Arby's fries are good and also their milk shakes. They one time had these jalapeno hush puppies and they were good. Also they used to have chocolate side pies.

Wendy's fries are OK. Not a big Frosty fan. I'd rather have a milk shake.

Burger King has good onion rings.

Sonic ice cream is good but pricey.

Re: Jimmy Johns, I like their cookies.