Better Call Saul -

Lensherr

kiwifarms.net
Better Call Saul has been nominated by the 2019 Emmys for Best Drama, Best Actor (Bob Odenkirk), and Best Supporting Actor (Giancarlo Esposito and Jonathan Banks):

No Rhea Seahorn though *sigh*

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Better Call Saul has been nominated by the 2019 Emmys for Best Drama, Best Actor (Bob Odenkirk), and Best Supporting Actor (Giancarlo Esposito and Jonathan Banks):

Have to fit in KWEEN DANY somehow...

• Feels
Reactions: Chester Rigby

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

It's a crime that Banks didn't get an Emmy for the monologue that gives his origin story.

UnKillFill

Am I blue?
kiwifarms.net
I will say, I'm excited for the Jesse Pinkman movie that Netflix is producing
Speaking of Netflix... Why the hell hasn't the 4th season of BCS come to Netflix yet? I mean.. I've already seen it through... "Other means" when it was new, but it's been out for ages now and I've already re-watched all of Breaking Bad and Better call Saul in the time since.

Iron Hamster

Calculated chaos
kiwifarms.net
That's great. Are they going to put Season 4 on Netflix anytime soon? Because every news source I've seen say it's been up for months now and it isn't.
Fuckers are really picking their ass on this. Just looked today and speculation is right before season 5 airs. This is ridiculous.

Fuckers are really picking their ass on this. Just looked today and speculation is right before season 5 airs. This is ridiculous.
That is how netflix works with the CW shows too, it seems to be a network thing than anything. "OMG We can't let people watch the last season before the new one comes out for some reason because we are exceptional TV executives."

UnKillFill

Am I blue?
kiwifarms.net
This faggot's videos keep getting suggested to me by YouTube's trash algos, and I can't figure out why.
In my case, I'm assuming it's because I watch Nick's videos fairly regularly, and YT just assumes one lawyer on youtube is the same as any other. But you're right, the guy is a massive faggot.

• Feels
Reactions: frozenrunner
Tags
None