Better Call Saul -

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
When Kim mentioned the fact that Lalo could only trust Jimmy to bring him the money and how he probably couldn't trust his own guys to do it lead me to the feeling the he will probably gain suspicion of Nacho's double agent ties with Gus. In the next episode,i believe Lalo will probably try to put some pieces together and put Nachos loyalty to the test in some way during their trip down in Mexico in attempt to weed him out in a subtle way.
I think Lalo has already figured out what's going on. He knows Saul's car got shot up. He knows Saul didn't fight off those guys himself. He knows it wasn't Gus's guys who tried to steal the money. That's why he's going back to Mexico because that's where the guy who set it up is. He wants Saul around because he has some use for him.

One thing, though. Lalo isn't in Breaking Bad, but Juan Bolsa, who hired the mercenaries, is.[/quote]

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Lalo is mentioned in BB. When Jessie and Walt kidnap Saul and bring Him out to the desert. Saul asks them if Lalo sent them.
There's no indication he's even still alive. We definitely see Bolsa go down as he is still alive at the time. It's unlikely Lalo just decided to go away. Also Gus tells Hector that his entire family is gone and since Lalo doesn't get killed (or even seen) in BB that would mean he died some time sooner.

The implications are possibly that Bolsa ends up getting the better of Lalo, which kind of actually pisses me off. He's such a loser. Lalo deserves to be killed by Mike or something better than that.

KillThemCrackasBabies

kiwifarms.net
The conversation Saul has in the car with Mike suggests to me

they'll have it when they kill Lalo, they're going to deliberately keep Saul from being in the know about it. He'll be killed by Gus and Mike, Saul will be told something along the lines of "He's been sent away" or something vague to that effect.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Chester Rigby

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

they'll have it when they kill Lalo, they're going to deliberately keep Saul from being in the know about it. He'll be killed by Gus and Mike, Saul will be told something along the lines of "He's been sent away" or something vague to that effect.
Went down to Belize.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Saul seemed specifically utterly terrified about Lalo in his intro to the show. I absolutely love Gilligan's insistence on continuity btw that is one of the things that most annoys my autism about the vast majority of TV shows. Whatever happens to Lalo, and I am absolutely certain something does, whether it does next episode or not, Saul doesn't know about it.

Every single bit of the BB-verse has been Chekhov's Gun: the Verse. If so much as a houseplant appears in an episode, there's a reason for it. And there will be a mention of it in the houseplant's Wikipedia article.

Also Saul's comment to Mike was the only thing in the episode where I laughed my ass off. The one about there's a billion people on the planet (very realistic lawyer math) and the only one I have to talk about this with is to you. Even though Mike's few words on the subject have been pure good advice and so good he ineptly tried to re-word them in his utterly bad speech to Kim.

Kim also did such an absolute monster mitzvah for Saul and everyone, putting off anyone getting killed, that she almost has to die or something horrible has to happen next episode. Nobody gets away with doing good in this show. I just hope she gets away. She is the anti-Skyler at this point.

Oh also separate spoiler, I know one of the previous ways to spoil yourself on shows like this is just look up the imdb pages of actors involved and if they suddenly have new projects they probably aren't in this one any more. I'm not going to do this myself.

Last edited:

UnKillFill

How come he don't want me man?
kiwifarms.net
So I'm weighing in here a bit late, but I actually *don't* think that Kim is going to die in the next episode... Truth be told, I actually *was* a bit worried about her fate after how she mouthed off to Lalo, but as of right now, I think her dying would be too obvious...

Nacho might die though, something big is *definitely* happening next episode, and I can't wait to see it.

• Agree

Clem Fandango

Can you hear me?
kiwifarms.net
AMC have been running these in-character tutorial videos with various characters from the show, similar to other video series they've made to promote the show in the past. They're pretty funny, and some are genuinely informative, also there are a lot of little in jokes. They're all worth seeing if you haven't already.
Mike teaches you how to make a pimento and cheese sandwich.
Nacho teaches you how to spot a counterfeit bill.
Lalo teaches you how to make a taco.
Saul teaches you how to tie a tie.
Gus teaches you how to look sharp. Razor sharp.
Howard teaches you how to nail a job interview.
Kim teaches you how to negotiate.
Saul teaches you how to get out of jury duty.
Howard, Saul, and Kim teach you how to be a good juror.
For some reason AMC have blocked these in the UK *sigh*

Really want to watch the Lalo cooking video

anti SJW

kiwifarms.net
Theory about Kim's fate.

In the BCS episode this season when the prostitutes want to give Saul a freebie because they won the case, Saul said no. He was with Kim.

There was a scene in BB when Saul and Francisca are leaving His office. He asks if He can follow Her home. She says no. I think if Kim was still around, Saul wouldn't have made a pass at Francisca.

CWCissey

Charming Man
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Goddamn Kim needs to realise that if Saul Goodman is telling you something is a bad idea, then you shouldn't do it. Whatever she's planning is going to go tits up.

And Lalo is on the warpath. It's great that he lived (he's just so damn likable!) But he's going after Nacho hard!

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Fuck this show, I'm pissed, all this cockteasing and then this. And yet completely satisfied at the same time.

How the fuck does this season end with Saul being the one with ethical qualms and Kim doing what the fuck did Kim just do? And nobody even died.

Tags
None