Biden Derangement Syndrome - Blue man bad, KF, /pol/, Twitter and Reddit sperged over the 46th president

That Dumb Derp

kiwifarms.net
Imagine thinking that making fun of people sperging about Biden is the same thing as being left-wing,

Honestly, I have to wonder how many people came to the Farms in the hopes of having a Pro-Trump echo-chamber; and how many were the exact people described in the (admittedly bad) OP.

wolfpac92

User Warned: Drive-by Trolling
kiwifarms.net
Imagine thinking that making fun of people sperging about Biden is the same thing as being left-wing,

Honestly, I have to wonder how many people came to the Farms in the hopes of having a Pro-Trump echo-chamber; and how many were the exact people described in the (admittedly bad) OP.
The shit in OP is literally the same "#NotMyPresident" bullshit lefties pulled in 2016. It doesn't matter what your politics are, it's fucking gay and you deserved to be mocked for it

Banditotron

What's the ugliest part of your body?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What I like best about Biden Derangement Syndrome is how bipartisan it is. I mean, they have different motives (people on the left shocked that a politician would lie and make false promises, people on the right angry that blue man is not orange man), but it is refreshing to see people from both sides of the aisle reduced to gnashing and wailing.

proteus4994

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
What I like best about Biden Derangement Syndrome is how bipartisan it is. I mean, they have different motives (people on the left shocked that a politician would lie and make false promises, people on the right angry that blue man is not orange man), but it is refreshing to see people from both sides of the aisle reduced to gnashing and wailing.
Biden said he’d bring politics back to the good ol’ days of Obama, and sure enough, we’re back in 2012.

3119967d0c

"a brain" - @REGENDarySumanai
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
whatever hole runs Biden's Twitter account posted a picture of him with his dogs.
1614201275900.png

some great bipartisan salt ensues
1614201983700.png

1614202053600.png

EnemyStand

kiwifarms.net

proteus4994

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The best part about progressive salt is that they are learning the simple reality that politicians are not your friends. Then again they weren't excited for Biden to begin with, but still it's hilarious regardless.
I really thought most progressives already knew that after Barack “Drone Killa” Obama, but I guess not. To Biden’s credit, he’s basically doing exactly what he said he would (plenty for the rich, some for the middle class, nothing for the poor), so I have no fucking idea what they expected. He’s been a neoliberal since before neoliberals were neoliberals.

Edit: It’s like taking in a starving wolf and then being surprised and angry when it rips your arm off. Like, what did you think was going to happen, some Jungle Book shit?

Jet Fuel Johnny

Full Metal Sperg
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Edit: It’s like taking in a starving wolf and then being surprised and angry when it rips your arm off. Like, what did you think was going to happen, some Jungle Book shit?
That's exactly what they expect.

They don't understand actual cause and effect. To them everyone is good unless they're born evil, then they're always evil and can't ever be good, while good people can never do evil things. And good people can't and will never be able to empower bad people because they know who the evil people are.

Because Biden isn't Trump (evil), and he was once Obama's (good) VP, that means that Biden = Good and because they are good, they voted for good, and of course good overcame Trump (evil) so Biden will be good.

That's as far as it goes.

Biden was a self-insert President. He was Schrodinger's Presidential Candidate. He didn't campaign, and when he did, it was entirely controlled. They didn't watch or listen to his campaigning, because he was good.

They literally believed that some Jungle Book shit was going to happen, because they are good and because Biden was on their side (from their point of view) he would fulfill all their dreams and fantasies they projected on him because of course he was good. They're the party of intellectualism, the party of science, not like those bible (bad) thumping, gun (bad) owning right (bad) wingers, so they can't be fooled and don't need to listen to what he says, they KNOW what he'll do.

So they're totally shocked as they get their first actual lesson in politics.

"I'm from the government, I'm not here to help."

Harlay de Champvallon

Archevêque de Paris, Duc de Saint-Cloud
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Joe Biden is bringing people together.

RabidWombat

The Lone Marsupial of the Apocalypse
kiwifarms.net
When I was informed, even as a leftist, "I know Biden won't change a damn thing and will be a massive disappointment, but you have to vote for him!" I knew I made the right call to not vote establishment Democrat ever fucking again.

He's milquetoast. He's a corporatist. He's the same warmed up cafeteria school food shit. He's the type of politician that enabled hustlers like Trump to get traction in the first place, and the establishment left DOESN'T FUCKING GET IT.