Biden Derangement Syndrome - Blue man bad, KF, /pol/, Twitter and Reddit sperged over the 46th president

Cpl. Long Dong Silver

Mad Lad
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Every time one of you A & N retards ends a post that has zero to do with Biden with this

You will be showcased here and mocked.

Tell me, what did Biden have to do with this fight at a Little Caesar's in Georgia?
Die mad, nigger. Glad to know I live rent free in your Lexapro wine aunt brain. Cope

The fact you went out of your way to cross post quote me on a throw away line on my OP says a lot more about you than it does my shitposting.

Sad! Many such cases

proteus4994

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
On the other hand, it cements the fact that the Democrats give zero fucks about the working man and that in an economic crisis period, the fucking GOP (granted with arm twisting) are more likely to give out stimulus money to the poor and working class while the democrats only give a fuck about giving money to the (((elites))).
Hot take, except the Dems in Congress voted for both Trump and Biden’s stimulus package, whereas the Republicans only voted for Trump’s.

Large

kiwifarms.net
Every time one of you A & N retards ends a post that has zero to do with Biden with this

You will be showcased here and mocked.

Tell me, what did Biden have to do with this fight at a Little Caesar's in Georgia?
Biden generates a SATANOMAGNETIC FIELD with a diameter of 12 GORILLION CUBIC FEET around his GENITALS, which AMPLIFIES EVIL in AMERICA, CANADA, MEXICO, and THREE CENTRAL-AMERICAN NATIONS.

Last edited:

Muh Vagina

If you're reading this, you have a micropenis
kiwifarms.net
Die mad, nigger. Glad to know I live rent free in your Lexapro wine aunt brain. Cope

The fact you went out of your way to cross post quote me on a throw away line on my OP says a lot more about you than it does my shitposting.

Sad! Many such cases
You never answered my question. What did Biden have to do with that Little Caesar's fight in Georgia? Look who's fucking talking about "rent free".

The Last Stand

What is this fool saying?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fox News reporting on this travesty.

Amid the massive fuel shortage in several states as a result of the Colonial Pipeline cyberattack, Chick-fil-A is reportedly facing a short supply of its signature sauce.

Following multiple reports of the popular fast food restaurant limiting how many Chick-fil-A sauce packets each customer is allowed, social media users took to Twitter to express their outrage – not at the restaurant – but at President Joe Biden.

"Joe Biden's America," Missouri Attorney General Eric Schmitt tweeted.

BIDEN'S ENERGY SEC SAYS 'PIPE IS BEST WAY' TO TRANSPORT FUEL, SPARKS BACKLASH REGARDING KEYSTONE XL PIPELINE

"Joe Biden is destroying America," Sen. Ted Cruz (R-TX) wrote.

Rep. Lauren Boebert (R-CO) asked if there is "no limit to how awful Biden's America can get."

BIDEN'S AMERICAN RESCUE PLAN UNEMPLOYMENT-BENEFIT EXTENSTION MAKING IT DIFFICULT TO FIND WORKERS, EMPLOYERS SAY

Outkick.com executive declared "THE WORLD IS ENDING" amid the Chick-fil-A sauce shortage.

Unlike the sauce about which they were tweeting, however, there was no shortage of tweets expressing dissatisfaction thus far with the Biden administration.

In a statement to Fox News, Chick-fil-A spokeswoman Jackie Jags said, "Due to industry-wide supply chain disruptions, some Chick-fil-A restaurants are experiencing a shortage of select items, like sauces. We are actively working to make adjustments to solve this issue quickly and apologize to our Guests for any inconvenience."

Screen Shot 2021-05-20 at 10.28.02 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-05-20 at 10.28.16 PM.png
Screen Shot 2021-05-20 at 10.28.42 PM.png

First world problems.

Kornula

kiwifarms.net
It says it right in the sentence: higher than Trump's ever was. There's nothing unclear, no timeline(s) to suss out.
Trumps approval ratings was biased from day one he took office. It's impossible to get an accurate gauge of his actual approval rating since the liberal media slamed him every single day for absurd, trivial points. It should say something that his approval ratings were above 40% given the fact the media lied about him every single day.

Hollywood Hulk Hogan

nWo 4 LyFe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Trumps approval ratings was biased from day one he took office. It's impossible to get an accurate gauge of his actual approval rating since the liberal media slamed him every single day for absurd, trivial points. It should say something that his approval ratings were above 40% given the fact the media lied about him every single day.
This is what A&N retards actually believe

Is this the right place to rant about the demented pedophile in chief? This nigga making Trump's reelection inevitable lmao
We get it, every politician you don't like is a pedophile because Q told you so

Last edited:

The Last Stand

What is this fool saying?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
On that note, who do they ask to do those approval ratings?