Biden Derangement Syndrome - Blue man bad, KF, /pol/, Twitter and Reddit sperged over the 46th president

Muh Vagina

If you're reading this, you have a micropenis
kiwifarms.net
"A 70-year-old Ohio man who told cops he was a “Trump man” confessed to repeatedly urinating and defecating in front of a neighbor’s home because the residents "are Democrats and support Joe Biden," according to a police report."

Techpriest

Praise the Machine Spirits
kiwifarms.net
"A 70-year-old Ohio man who told cops he was a “Trump man” confessed to repeatedly urinating and defecating in front of a neighbor’s home because the residents "are Democrats and support Joe Biden," according to a police report."

What the fuck.

yasscat

yass.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

of course he's from ohio.

The Lawgiver

We all know what happens to alien spies.
kiwifarms.net

Now THIS is the BDS funny I've been craving. Politically charged street shitting is more the same brand of fucking crazy behavior TDS spawned. There's actually probably a LOT more weird shit like this out there but it's kinda buried by algorithms only bringing up uneccesary biden worship in the media combined with the whole "look how mad you are!" Kinda shit directed at people who think Biden's got some weird shit going on. This shit gives off the same chaotic energy as the shit TDS sufferers did towards their percieved opposition. I've been on the lookout for shit like this for some time yet somehow didn't see any talk about the politically motivated Street shitter. The fact he's 70 makes it all the more fucking wild to me.

Meant to send this message yesterday, but somehow I never sent it? Weird.

Techpriest

kiwifarms.net
Now THIS is the BDS funny I've been craving. Politically charged street shitting is more the same brand of fucking crazy behavior TDS spawned. There's actually probably a LOT more weird shit like this out there but it's kinda buried by algorithms only bringing up uneccesary biden worship in the media combined with the whole "look how mad you are!" Kinda shit directed at people who think Biden's got some weird shit going on. This shit gives off the same chaotic energy as the shit TDS sufferers did towards their percieved opposition. I've been on the lookout for shit like this for some time yet somehow didn't see any talk about the politically motivated Street shitter. The fact he's 70 makes it all the more fucking wild to me.

Meant to send this message yesterday, but somehow I never sent it? Weird.
There's a lot of BDS behavior going on, it just more falls into the whole Qanon insanity.

The Lawgiver

We all know what happens to alien spies.
kiwifarms.net
There's a lot of BDS behavior going on, it just more falls into the whole Qanon insanity.
I consider the Qshit another thing that while somewhat tied to BDS was a thing before biden and will probably be a thing after biden with how shits been going with them all squatting around going "TRUST THE PLAN!" since the start lmao. There's definitely BDS sufferers among the Q guys but their whole deal is more a "EVERY POLITICIAN IS SATAN PEDO WAIT FOR MORE INFO FROM Q!" or whatever instead of just a "I am going to shit on my neighbors yard because they don't hate Biden" thing.

Both trump and biden suck because they're both pedos, however unlike pedon, trump was friends with a fucking sex offender and you know who it is
1623101955790.png
4188.jpg

Truthboi

The True and Honest Man
kiwifarms.net
so friendly with him he kicked him out of his country club?
Yes Trump kicked Epstein out of his club for hitting on a teenage girl in the club yet before that Trump had been friends with Epstein for 15 years. It would be different if Trump just met Epstein in the club or didn't say this about him

"He’s a lot of fun to be with. It is even said that he likes beautiful women as much as I do, and many of them are on the younger side. No doubt about it — Jeffrey enjoys his social life.”

Bunny Tracks

Nothing equals the splendor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
so friendly with him he kicked him out of his country club?
Because he was hitting on some teenage girl at his country club, and it was the daughter of one of his financier's. That's the key part. It was because it was at his country club, and it was the daughter of someone he knew personally. That's why he kicked him out. Because he knew the person, and if anything happened to them, it would've effected him, and his brand.

Look, I don't think Trump's a pedo, or was in cahoots with Epstein, or whatever, but I do think he knew Epstein was a scummy guy-maybe not to the true extent he actually was-but I think he knew enough to know he was definitely not the kind of guy he wanted shitting up his businesses, or fucking with his workers.

Last edited:

Techpriest

kiwifarms.net
Poor dog, used as a prop for the Biden family for 13 years before they just callously threw him away just because he died of old age as most dogs of his size do at that age.

I think they’re confusing Champ with Major, who is definitely at a farm upstate after biting like 3 people.
Major is now I think staying full time at the Biden home in Delaware, as the biting only started after his move to the white house. Moving around to a place with loads of new people can be very stressful for any dog, and Major was a rescue.