kiwifarms.net
This manipulative fat fuck

Oh
My
God.

‘I’m cryeeeen so hard right now I don’t wanna cry you guise’

‘My mom is the best even tho she abandoned me.’

Fuck You Amber.

You don’t deserve any pity until you’re out of the ‘95% chance of dying within the next 5 years’ weight range.

Keyboard Warrior

kiwifarms.net
This manipulative fat fuck

Oh
My
God.

‘I’m cryeeeen so hard right now I don’t wanna cry you guise’

‘My mom is the best even tho she abandoned me.’

Fuck You Amber.

You don’t deserve any pity until you’re out of the ‘95% chance of dying within the next 5 years’ weight range.
Her LAHS are especially bad and unconvincing when she goes on YouNow. I love it when people in the comments call her bullshit out, because the only genuine emotion she shows is disgust and indignation. This bitch hates her subscribers, but she loves the fuck out of their clicks.

Chief Kirby

kiwifarms.net
Pretty boring right now, seems to have turned into a bit of a live Q&A:
  • Makes a comment about loving Chantal’s videos. Someone asks if Chantal is her friend. “Yes, we do talk.”
  • Someone says they hate her now because she didn't reply to their messages. So sad, not Amber's fault she literuhly can’t reply to all the messages she gets.
  • Somebody accuses Becky of being an alcoholic. “I can’t tell you the last time she drank. She’s definitely not a drunk. I wouldn’t be with someone who was.”
As of posting this, she says it's been 40 minutes already and her laygs are hurting guise. ?
She's talking about how gay she is and the TMI begins...

pecansandies

6 bacons
kiwifarms.net
she just said she's seen "a few" therapists in the past year.

BITCH
WHEN?????

When did this happen? ALL the receipts are up on youtube. She used that one shitty app that doesn't even have a screening process, just to get confirmation to herself that she has BED. Other than that all she's done is see her doctor about her layyg and that's literally as close as she's gotten to a professional in the past year.

fuck all the way off, amber

Chief Kirby

kiwifarms.net
she just said she's seen "a few" therapists in the past year.
“I believe that not every therapist is going to be for you. And that you have to shop for therapists, the one that is most accurate. So. I am still currently in the middle of trying to find someone who’s right for me, and makes me feel like I can see them every week and talk to them. So.”

Of course she uses a shopping analogy. :story:

WeDon'tNeedToWhisper

I can neverthefuck understand what you're saying
kiwifarms.net
Wow she is DESPERATE for them utubey bux huh? Remember how many times she's been like "I don't do live anymore" because I sure as shit do.

Edit: She just said faster than a beanbag. Am I missing something?!
She has to honor her contract with YouNow. They reached out to her via e-mail personally asking her to come back, don't you know??

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino