Big AL is live on Younow and YouTube. -

Damaged Goods

Harvard's vegan propaganda
kiwifarms.net
she just said she's seen "a few" therapists in the past year.

BITCH
WHEN?????

When did this happen? ALL the receipts are up on youtube. She used that one shitty app that doesn't even have a screening process, just to get confirmation to herself that she has BED. Other than that all she's done is see her doctor about her layyg and that's literally as close as she's gotten to a professional in the past year.

fuck all the way off, amber
She also saw an in-person therapist, but only 3 times or so. She posted a couple of snapchats about it, one in the waiting room of said therapist and one that was a selfie with the caption "no mascara today in case I cry during the therapy session" or something to that effect. At first she was raving about it and claiming she was sooo proud of herself for going but soon after that she said she stopped going because it felt like talking to a friend as opposed to "therapeutic". She recently said that the therapist was unprofessional and talked about herself and her instagram instead of about AL.

clusterfuckk

My soul was empty...so I ate 2 ramens.
kiwifarms.net
She also saw an in-person therapist, but only 3 times or so. She posted a couple of snapchats about it, one in the waiting room of said therapist and one that was a selfie with the caption "no mascara today in case I cry during the therapy session" or something to that effect. At first she was raving about it and claiming she was sooo proud of herself for going but soon after that she said she stopped going because it felt like talking to a friend as opposed to "therapeutic". She recently said that the therapist was unprofessional and talked about herself and her instagram instead of about AL.
She is such a lah. I highly doubt the therapist did that, and if they did I guess it was some country bumpkin with a degree from the same place Amber went to school.
Sometimes therapists relate to people by BEING PRESENT. This may come off as being like a friend, to someone as emotionally stunted as Big Al.

mekalekahi

I resigned up for weight watchers
kiwifarms.net
Amber explaining how Becky isnt a enabler while saying she tells her to go to walmart with a list of junk to get is astounding. What is she then? It's not a pal doing you a favor, she's getting you food you absolutely don't need because you have conditioned her to avoid tantrums you throw. She said the relationship is perfect when food isn't involved but her life is about food 24/7 and her immobility is due to food.

Damaged Goods

Harvard's vegan propaganda
kiwifarms.net
Sometimes therapists relate to people by BEING PRESENT. This may come off as being like a friend, to someone as emotionally stunted as Big Al.
Exactly, but also if you're not getting what you want from your therapist, all you have to do is address it with them and politely express what you'd like to change and how. Or if you really want to stop going, find another therapist after. You don't just give up because things didn't go exactly as you envisioned at the first try. Unless you're Amber.

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
Amber explaining how Becky isnt a enabler while saying she tells her to go to walmart with a list of junk to get is astounding. What is she then? It's not a pal doing you a favor, she's getting you food you absolutely don't need because you have conditioned her to avoid tantrums you throw. She said the relationship is perfect when food isn't involved but her life is about food 24/7 and her immobility is due to food.
Didn't Amber catch a bunch of shit for (rightly) calling Becky an enabler just a couple months ago? :story:

Long time lurker

kiwifarms.net
I'm not surprised she went to YouNow. It was bound to happen since Amber can't keep up the sweet, humble façade for long. I am surprised how little time it took, though.

She claims to not know who Katie W is.. :story: that is a damn lie because her videos are always recommended next to amber videos.
Amber is a lying liar who lies. She made a fucking video where she shows Katie W's video (alphabet or something like that) to prove to the haters that she, Amber, has a sense of humor.

The single reason that lead her to unblock Zachary and ask him about embedding was due to people criticizing her for the video I mentioned, because she didn't know how to do it.

Gorl68

Driest of gorls
kiwifarms.net
This is a completely unbelievable and possibly career ruining lie. Just looking at AL you can see she's in need of some major therapy, and needs it from someone who specializes in and has a lot of experience with eating disorders. Any therapist that sounds that inexperienced would atleast know that her issues are way above their pay grade and would refer her to a more experienced/specialized one within a session or two. Besides, if the therapist was denying her (probably life saving) help in favor of showing her Instagram photos then she could have her license revoked.
The whole thing sounds like a lah that a 16 year old would tell when trying to 1 up their emo friends about how nobody cares about them.
Didn't Amber catch a bunch of shit for (rightly) calling Becky an enabler just a couple months ago? :story:
Interesting how all this new "love and support" amber is raving about recieving includes a large portion of her audience throwing her girlfriend under the bus. Really shows the love she has for her.

Last edited:

pecansandies

I went to college for pre-law
kiwifarms.net
I did forget about that "dont want to cry" shit. My bad

She is such a lah. I highly doubt the therapist did that, and if they did I guess it was some country bumpkin with a degree from the same place Amber went to school.
Exactly. what was more likely is that the therapist didn't talk about ALR enough. probably tried to get a sense of her circle and upbringing and our gorl got offended that it wasn't 100% about her.

IDGI did she not want a therapist to be friendly with her? Just like with Optivia she went in looking for excuses to quit. I bet if the therapist kept things strictly technical she woulda been like "It was like talking to a wall like they didn't even care" or something.

something like 55% of Americans don't have access to a mental health professional which is fucked. So I have zero patience for people who have the resources and financial means and just actively choose to stay shitty. like when i found out chantal would get on waiting lists for public mental health professionals and then just not show up for her appointment? to me that is more gross than buying a food tray for your car because hurting yourself is one thing, but taking up the spot of someone who needs help? gross.

In any case, she saw 1 therapist which is considerably less than "a few" sooooo maybe all this is moot because I question if she's even a good candidate for therapy. Even if she gets herself to one, there's a high likelihood she'd just lah the entire time. I don't think I can even conceive of a scenario where our gorl sits with another person and is just honest with them.

AbraCadaver

Alpha Winner Deluxe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I’m betting in an attempt to get AL to be honest, the therapist used a technique of telling her a personal story that’s a metaphor for something she wanted AL to try and relate to. AL being a halfwit, she just said, “OMG why is this bitch only talking about HERSELF, this is supposed to be about meeeee” while the point of the story sailed over her head.

666EVE666

Just a normal gorl
kiwifarms.net
+"I look like a crazy, teehee" (0:19).
+Amber hates guesting people but can't explain why (1:17).
+Amber explains she hasn't lost weight and wants to do everyday weigh ins now (2:30).
+Is suddenly concerned about the stream appearing on YT (3:00).
+Made the mistake of watching old videos, Amber says she's gained 92lbs since meeting Becky "over two years ago" (4:20).
+Admits she "can't function correctly" (5:07).
+Becky cannot enable Amber unless she makes her the enabler (5:45). She explains what happens when she asks Becky to get her food.
+"I don't wanna become a joke" (6:25).
+The binge monster has Becky go to Walmart and sends Becky a list (6:29).
+Becky cannot enable Amber unless she makes her the enabler, stop blaming Becky (6:56). She sees the parallels between her lahf and My 600lb Life.
+Amber considers "enabler" an abusive, vile, and gross word so she won't use it to describe Beckers (7:51).
+Amber's mom has been sober for a few years now (10:05), WAH DO I CRAH?! Amber continues to makes her mother's sobriety about herself.
+Quit hateeng on the fake septum ring guise (16:00).
+Amber says hi to KickingGeese (17:17).
+Amber was pushing 300lb at 12yo, describes her first weight watchers experience that her social worker paid for (17:35). She didn't understand how nutrition labels worked because no one taught her. It was "cool beans".
+MUH LAYGG (20:20).
+NO NEGATIVITY, NOT BOOLLYEENG, NO PASSIVE AGRESSIVE NO CONDESCENDING (23:40). Says the most passive aggressive, condescending gorl in KY.
+POETRY Y'ALL (24:45).
+Addresses AmberCon (28:05).
+Amber thinks that the point of people discussing her is to help her lmao (30:24).
+Amber totally doesn't know who Katie W. is (32:00).
+Becky's weight loss is amazeeng (33:13). "Very proud of her" stares into camera with the force of 1,000 suns
+ERMERGHERD CHANTAL UPLOADED GUISE LUV HER (33:49).
+Amber is subscribed to KickingGeese (34:17).
+AMBER WILL NEVA WATCH MICHAELBEPETTY (34:52).
+Amber discusses her impressive high school career (37:05). Her GPA was AKCHTUALLY 0.0.
+Amber claims to have not smoked marijuana since HS despite Rafe admitting that they have gotten high together (38:36).
+MUH LAYYGS (39:35).
+Amber has had SO MANY boyfriends (40:35). Men just crave her tbh.
+Amber and Becky have AMAZEENG chemistry...it's just off camera (45:35).
+She loves that Chantal never gives up and is SO honest (46:00)! They are so alike in that sense.
+Amber used to like Zach until she realized "some stuff" (48:21).
+Admits showering is very hard & that's why she "washes her hair" once a week (49:22). Showering is an exercise for her right now.
+Amber addresses why she refuses to attend therapy (53:00), claims she has seen "a few in the last year".
+Amber doesn't care that "Torrid is her therapy" (54:59). Let's just replace addictions y'all!
+What is Obamacare? Isn't that for the "people who don't make a lot of money" (56:50)? Peasants.

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
+"I look like a crazy, teehee" (0:19).
+Amber hates guesting people but can't explain why (1:17).
+Amber explains she hasn't lost weight and wants to do everyday weigh ins now (2:30).
+Is suddenly concerned about the stream appearing on YT (3:00).
+Made the mistake of watching old videos, Amber says she's gained 92lbs since meeting Becky "over two years ago" (4:20).
+Admits she "can't function correctly" (5:07).
+Becky cannot enable Amber unless she makes her the enabler (5:45). She explains what happens when she asks Becky to get her food.
+"I don't wanna become a joke" (6:25).
+The binge monster has Becky go to Walmart and sends Becky a list (6:29).
+Becky cannot enable Amber unless she makes her the enabler, stop blaming Becky (6:56). She sees the parallels between her lahf and My 600lb Life.
+Amber considers "enabler" an abusive, vile, and gross word so she won't use it to describe Beckers (7:51).
+Amber's mom has been sober for a few years now (10:05), WAH DO I CRAH?! Amber continues to makes her mother's sobriety about herself.
+Quit hateeng on the fake septum ring guise (16:00).
+Amber says hi to KickingGeese (17:17).
+Amber was pushing 300lb at 12yo, describes her first weight watchers experience that her social worker paid for (17:35). She didn't understand how nutrition labels worked because no one taught her. It was "cool beans".
+MUH LAYGG (20:20).
+NO NEGATIVITY, NOT BOOLLYEENG, NO PASSIVE AGRESSIVE NO CONDESCENDING (23:40). Says the most passive aggressive, condescending gorl in KY.
+POETRY Y'ALL (24:45).
+Addresses AmberCon (28:05).
+Amber thinks that the point of people discussing her is to help her lmao (30:24).
+Amber totally doesn't know who Katie W. is (32:00).
+Becky's weight loss is amazeeng (33:13). "Very proud of her" stares into camera with the force of 1,000 suns
+ERMERGHERD CHANTAL UPLOADED GUISE LUV HER (33:49).
+Amber is subscribed to KickingGeese (34:17).
+AMBER WILL NEVA WATCH MICHAELBEPETTY (34:52).
+Amber discusses her impressive high school career (37:05). Her GPA was AKCHTUALLY 0.0.
+Amber claims to have not smoked marijuana since HS despite Rafe admitting that they have gotten high together (38:36).
+MUH LAYYGS (39:35).
+Amber has had SO MANY boyfriends (40:35). Men just crave her tbh.
+Amber and Becky have AMAZEENG chemistry...it's just off camera (45:35).
+She loves that Chantal never gives up and is SO honest (46:00)! They are so alike in that sense.
+Amber used to like Zach until she realized "some stuff" (48:21).
+Admits showering is very hard & that's why she "washes her hair" once a week (49:22). Showering is an exercise for her right now.
+Amber addresses why she refuses to attend therapy (53:00), claims she has seen "a few in the last year".
+Amber doesn't care that "Torrid is her therapy" (54:59). Let's just replace addictions y'all!
+What is Obamacare? Isn't that for the "people who don't make a lot of money" (56:50)? Peasants.
Oh my fucking god. Oh my...How do you just...CASUALLY admit you only wash your hair once a week I mean...we been knew but STILL. Skipped a day? Cool, cool, it's whatever. Skipped two days? Hey, everyone's been depressed before. A full ass week? Someone must have died and you just couldn't leave your own bedroom, much less take care of proper hygiene.
But once a week...regularly...And the worst part is, yeah it's gross for other people to look at, but she genuinely can't feel how sick and greasy it is? This is why gorl buys so many hauls from Horrid and Target and BBW. She's genuinely a child that thinks instead of washing you can just buy new clothes/perfume. I can't. I can't believe this out of everything she's said and done is what has me tumblr levels of triggered.

ADHD

kiwifarms.net
Oh my fucking god. Oh my...How do you just...CASUALLY admit you only wash your hair once a week I mean...we been knew but STILL. Skipped a day? Cool, cool, it's whatever. Skipped two days? Hey, everyone's been depressed before. A full ass week? Someone must have died and you just couldn't leave your own bedroom, much less take care of proper hygiene.
But once a week...regularly...And the worst part is, yeah it's gross for other people to look at, but she genuinely can't feel how sick and greasy it is?
She's lying. She washes her hair once a month at best. That, or she just somehow almost never manages to film herself when her hair is clean.

Bliss

kiwifarms.net
But once a week...regularly...And the worst part is, yeah it's gross for other people to look at, but she genuinely can't feel how sick and greasy it is? This is why gorl buys so many hauls from Horrid and Target and BBW. She's genuinely a child that thinks instead of washing you can just buy new clothes/perfume. I can't. I can't believe this out of everything she's said and done is what has me tumblr levels of triggered.
A while ago I think she mentioned that she 'researched' the no shampoo movement... and so here we are.

There are some merits behind no-shampoo but it's a bit more involved than just not washing your hair. Amber just sees it as an excuse to not wash as often.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino