Big AL is live on Younow and YouTube. -

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
A while ago I think she mentioned that she 'researched' the no shampoo movement... and so here we are.

There are some merits behind no-shampoo but it's a bit more involved than just not washing your hair. Amber just sees it as an excuse to not wash as often.
Any time she says "research", what she means is she googled it, searched for the answers she wanted to hear and then read the very first sentence, if that, and came the conclusion that the no poo movement means you don't have to shower anymore. Holy shit is she ever ridiculous.

Wyzzerd

Polka will never die!
kiwifarms.net
Anything amber admits to I assume is a lie and the truth is far worse. Said she binged once for 5k cal? Double the binges or calories, if not more. She can wipe herself? UTI while becks is away says otherwise. Washes her hair once a week? It's a lah! My bet is once a month and with how gross her hygiene is, the truth may be far worse.

We have video evidence of her nighttime hygiene routine (Which I think she put in a bit of a show with some added steps to make it look better than reality) which was pretty gross. She considers that to be good and if that's good cleanliness, her version of a shower may be running a wet brush through that grease mop on her head.

Plus, you know whenever she does her perfume bath she considers that good and she doesn't need to shower for another week.

Bitch be nasty.

PotatoSalad4711

Bounced on my boy’s pineapple to this
kiwifarms.net
Does anyone believe she hangs out in the basement? We know this bitch can’t walk down the stairs. She almost tripped stepping off a scale. Please stop.

“I got my nose ring when I was 12.” DAFUQ? What? How....never mind, I don’t want to know.

Speaking of things I don’t want to know, please Amber don’t make videos of your journey in foster care. Tell that to your therapist. If you want to come back and say, “hey, it took me years in therapy to get over this, and this is what happened”, fine. But don’t use YouTube as your discount psychiatrist FFS.

Fatguypewdiepie

kiwifarms.net
Anything amber admits to I assume is a lie and the truth is far worse. Said she binged once for 5k cal? Double the binges or calories, if not more. She can wipe herself? UTI while becks is away says otherwise. Washes her hair once a week? It's a lah! My bet is once a month and with how gross her hygiene is, the truth may be far worse.

We have video evidence of her nighttime hygiene routine (Which I think she put in a bit of a show with some added steps to make it look better than reality) which was pretty gross. She considers that to be good and if that's good cleanliness, her version of a shower may be running a wet brush through that grease mop on her head.

Plus, you know whenever she does her perfume bath she considers that good and she doesn't need to shower for another week.

Bitch be nasty.
I think the UTI is the last straw for necky. Neckster used up all her leaves. From now on , whenever necky wants to somewhere, hamber will be like "baybeee don't leave me my dainty self. Remember that one time when you left without me and I got uti? Do you hate me? Gosh." While eye fucking her self and neckster saviour complex takes over and she says "ok babee let me get the rag"

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
She has a really bad hair type for not washing it, too. You can get away with longer if your hair is curlier, thicker, etc.

Thin, straight hair like AL's is not going to look good, at all. It's immediately obvious when it's greasy, and it happens fast.
I do like how we suggested on here that she get some dry shampoo and we miraculously see it on her tower of funk be gones. However, dry shampoo is a temporary fix. It's a, hey, I've had a blow out and I want to go for maybe a day longer so I can preserve it. It's not a way of life, sis.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino