Big AL's big mad Snapchat rant (05/18/20) -

SAVE TWINKIE!

Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This must be preserved in its own thread and not buried in SM. I can't remember the last time Amberlynn showed so much life.
Youtube links courtesy of Lump SHADE (part 1, part 2) and shoutout to @Farmers only .com for being first to the farms with this

Phalanx

Racist Cunt
kiwifarms.net
Turd raises a really good point, Youtube payday is Thursday for last month and her April numbers were pretty trash. I go on about it but we are seeing a bitch fearful for coin at this point, the Gaining Ground also entered the halls of sympathiser too but I'll post in haydur nation.

DelicateMageflower

It's Algonquin for bloodsport.
kiwifarms.net
I wonder if there is something else at play. She did not become unhinged for no reason. It could well be that her income has tanked, or should had a huge fight with Becky or Eric, so, she has to vent that everyone is an idiot for not be impressed by her talent.
Yep. Her views are half of what they were last year, people are unsubbing, her income has undoubtedly dropped, and nothing has fixed it. Unfortunately for her, she's still got the same amount of people with their hands out. This is a Hail Mary, fam.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Something has definitely unhinged Fatty.
She hasn't shown this much life in...forever.
Show those ankle balls and laygs Lardass.
Maybe you'll make bank.

Also wtf is she talking about the doctor shopping rumor? Did some reaction channel mention it?

ThoughtsAndPrayers

kiwifarms.net
I like cunty Amber, but her arguments are weak; she now wants to bitch her way into victimhood - with smalls glimpses of self awareness (that her "success" on yt happended because she's an entertaining obese trainwreck).

But all that to cry fatphobia at the end?
Disappointing. Start pointing fingers Amber, stop to ask for pity!

Will give her props for ranting without having to grasp for air.

GargoyleGorl

Token SJW
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I said this in the other thread, but I loved the bit about how she never had a fair shot at doing YouTube because she's fat.

She knows her channel's in trouble. And she can't admit that when people said -- for years, mind you -- that no one watched her because she was interesting but because she was a delusional pig, we were being honest, if perhaps unkind.

Truth hurts, bitch. You insisted you were building a career in spite of the haydurs, not because of them, and you were certain the gravy train would never run dry because you were entitled to thousands of dollars for parking your ever-expanding ass in front of a camera, rambling incoherently about your coloring books, and eating some pizza. You've never bothered to try to make your channel interesting; you've never even bothered to learn how to edit a video. You leaned in to the path of least resistance, that being making a fool of yourself and overeating, and now the novelty's worn off and you have nothing else to offer.

I might be coming across as a little MOTI here, but that's not really the case. It's just amazing to me that all this has come to such a predictable conclusion, and yet, we're still somehow at fault for her not being even a little bit sensible about things. It's our fault she made bad decisions because she had to make those bad decisions in order to spite us. She couldn't get health insurance, because the "haydurs" wanted her to get health insurance. Don't you see? If only we hadn't forced her to do these things, she could have been the next Trisha Paytas or whatever. But we only wanted to see her eat because she was fat, and now she's really fat and we don't even care about seeing her eat anymore. How can we live with ourselves, she asks us. How could we have ruined her life by not making her dreams delusions a reality for her?

Sad. Funny, but sad. And it couldn't have happened to a nicer gorl.

Dosey

kiwifarms.net
I'm wondering if being on here could have made her this mad? I wouldn't put it past her to lurk around here, red in the face and nostrils flaring as she decides on making a badass Jeffree-like video. May also be the reason for her addressing several rumors she never mentioned before. In any case, oh yeah, you're a bad bitch, you sure showed us how wrong we were.

Mr Foster

Dosh, grab it while you can lads!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm wondering if being on here could have made her this mad? I wouldn't put it past her to lurk around here, red in the face and nostrils flaring as she decides on making a badass Jeffree-like video. May also be the reason for her addressing several rumors she never mentioned before. In any case, oh yeah, you're a bad bitch, you sure showed us how wrong we were.
Chubbernaught reads here all the time.

OrderCorn

kiwifarms.net
This whole thing (to me) is a cry for asspats and money probably. Of course most of us know her stupid smugness or whatever by now but I bet there will be some new people to her channel that agree and genuinely feel bad for her because they don't know of any of the shit she's done.

Tags
fat