Big AL's big mad Snapchat rant (05/18/20) -

darkwingosonichugorl

Let me tell you the potential of my balls.
kiwifarms.net
Most YouTube channels saw a drop in ad revenue across the board recently, and it wasn't insignificant. I don't actually know how much Amber makes off of the platform, but most channels saw a drop of 50%-75% so you can take whatever she was making off of her already-dwindling channel and hack off three-fourths of that.
75% may be high, but I can confirm from other Youtubers that 50% drop is common. This is why Amber is bitchy. Her days of big bucks on Youtube are over, and it's going to get worse in the next 2 months at least.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
It's kind of funny that her Snapchat rant was the better of the two, but she's not going to get paid for this one.
She's too busy pretending to be a dainty princess on YT to post a video like that Snapchat there.

Hey, ALR, since we all know you read everything about yourself, narc that you are: just go on ahead and do your rants on YT. At least you'd make a little coin and we'd have something more interesting to watch than your weight content that you're really, really gonna stop talking about, for real this time.

dimple

kiwifarms.net
Some people don't have hate themselves Al. Some people don't have mentalz or aren't super morbidly obese living in Kentucky with a brain dead thumb. People wouldn't tune into the Amber show if she wasn't such an easy target. And thrashing around like a beached whale going on about your haydurs like a smarmy cunt really makes you susceptible to be bullied.

JambledUpWords

Y’all are attracted to me, lez be real here
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I love how Amberlynn kept on repeating the word “fatphobia”. She acts like a kid that just learned a new word and needs to use it in every sentence. Also, most of the reasons that people on here are being snide about her weight are because she talks down to viewers, she lies about weight loss/gain constantly, and she refuses to be wrong (unless it’s to fit one of her narc plans). I wouldn’t care about her weight if she didn’t bring it up all the time and then treated her viewers like idiots when questioned. Amberlynn created her own mess and she needs to own up to it. Ultimately, rants about “fatphobia” and “bullying” will accomplish nothing because she’s going to die early anyway. This is why I don’t care if she joins the FA movement. I’d rather her be honest about not wanting to lose weight than trying to convince everyone that she’s going to lose 200 pounds in six months. Also, Al has the perfect attitude for FA because the people in that movement are usually shallow, prideful, vain and overall a displeasure to interact with.

Situation Type Deal Gorl

Fuck your feelings, nancypants
kiwifarms.net
I love how Amberlynn kept on repeating the word “fatphobia”. She acts like a kid that just learned a new word and needs to use it in every sentence. Also, most of the reasons that people on here are being snide about her weight are because she talks down to viewers, she lies about weight loss/gain constantly, and she refuses to be wrong (unless it’s to fit one of her narc plans). I wouldn’t care about her weight if she didn’t bring it up all the time and then treated her viewers like idiots when questioned. Amberlynn created her own mess and she needs to own up to it. Ultimately, rants about “fatphobia” and “bullying” will accomplish nothing because she’s going to die early anyway. This is why I don’t care if she joins the FA movement. I’d rather her be honest about not wanting to lose weight than trying to convince everyone that she’s going to lose 200 pounds in six months. Also, Al has the perfect attitude for FA because the people in that movement are usually shallow, prideful, vain and overall a displeasure to interact with.
I did - for a handful of vidyas, anyway - word counts on her. How many times she would say situation, and, I/me/mine, journey, etc. that was before (I think) she latched on to "moment" and "if you will", although I could be mistaken on that (or maybe she adopted those after seeing the counts, who knows). But I agree, she is exactly that 600 pound toddler waddling around using a new word or phrase constantly, regardless of whether it makes sense to use it or not. I think "if you will" is currently #1 on my dislike list.

Got hit by lightning? Sure Jan; Miss "Everything scares me or causes anxieteeeeeeeeee" would have been completely losing her shit if a lightning bolt struck within a half mile.
Remember when she and Beggy were in the car going to Beggy's sister's(?) house and she was sure all the wind might have been a tornado? If that car had gotten struck by lightning, it would have thanked Mother Nature for putting it out of its misery of hauling a couple of fat lesbians around and of smelling like old fast food wrappers.

People have been saying that she’s “doctor shopping” for a good few years now because it’s what she does - why is she just NOW mentioning it?
$$$$$$ - anything to get reacters off and running.

Oh, hey: you know why lesbians are such good pool players?
They don't have balls to scratch.
You're welcome.

ADHD

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
She has no content other than being fat. She has to know that.
Exactly. Her whining about the way thin YouTubers get treated vs her is hilarious when you consider that none of them could ever dream of making the money she does if they put out the same zero-effort videos. Because those videos are barely worth watching as it is now, they would be completely worthless if a normal shaped human made them.

Then again, what do I know? I'm not someone with legs and ankles that have their own paparazzi following.

Logical Fallacies

Anger is like fire. It burns it all clean.
kiwifarms.net
Strong bitches don't go on Snapchat and rant about how strong they are because strong bitches don't care. But since Amber's mental age is 14, I'm not surprised she thought that was a great way to stick it to the haydurs instead of an embarrassing shitshow.

You know, I really love it when shitty people get upset about people judging them for being a shitty person and then pretend to not understand why. One of my favorite things. This is beautiful. Her projection is off the chart. Best video she's done in a long time. Maybe since that Valentines drunk disaster during the Dusty era. :heart-full:

10/10. Great content. Would watch again.

Tags
fat