Big AL's big mad Snapchat rant (05/18/20) -

Basketball Jones

kiwifarms.net
LMAO FATPHOBIA AHAHAHA

BITCH you live in the south where the majority of inhabitants are fucking obease. You ain’t that unique in terms of how you look, and ain’t no one treating you different for that. But no please, go off queen! That’s the most calisthenics our girl has done in a while! 11/10, stay mad ho

Mad Asshatter

My other name was Maggot
kiwifarms.net
Let's see...

Hey Amber, I don't dislike you because you're fat.
I dislike you because you are not a nice person.
You never take responsibility for your obesity, you never try to get help when your inner demons causing you to overeat arise (as they inevitably do when someone wants to change addictive behavior) and you act smarmy and self-righteous when people start smelling bullshit and call you out on it.

You don't take care of your pets well, you have a cavelier attitude when it comes to their lives, you hang out and keep friends with people that have hit your pets in the past (I am talking about Dusty here) and rumor has it you pay the rent of people that have let their animals die of preventable things (Destiny and Dana.) You even begged to have someone's old cat that was not yours, and God forbid, they gave him to you.

I don't dislike you because you're fat. I dislike you because you just are not a likable person. There have even been the occasional comments left on your videos from other obese people (they even admitted as such) and even they don't like you. Why, because you are not a nice person, and you show it each and every video, then act shocked and appalled that people dislike you in response.

Pinky&Perky

kiwifarms.net
There are hundreds of hoofers on YouTube that I do not watch - I watch Amberlynn because although she is boring as fuck she is addictive - like a really shit reality show - if she wasnt morbidly obese I wouldnt watch her , if she wasnt a fucktard in a house full of fucktards I wouldnt watch her

Amberlynn is the perfect storm. She a circus freak and she is happy to be a circus freak - she has nothing else going for her - she doesnt even love the girlfriend that she has become dependant on -

People can't help themselves from shitting on ALR and as long as she tilts her head back and opens her mouth people are not going to stop shitting in it - the world is a shit place, people are shit -

Welcome to the real world Amber - If you whore yourself out on YouTube people are going to use you for their own entertainment

Thumbsballs

kiwifarms.net
Regarding the lightning, I just took the time to research it and if it hit the car there would be scorch marks for sure whether it was a low energy hit or medium or high, no matter what there would be scorch marks. However I must say, I one was 100% sure my house had been struck by lightning because it was such a loud boom and instant flash of electricity right on top of me that I saw through my window but I think that it must have struck the ground right next to the house or something because when I looked up what would happen to your house if it got struck by lightning none of those things had happened. But it was a terrifying never before imagined experience and so I can see how she would think she had been struck by lighting even if it was close by. Sorry for bringing my own experience in, but I think it’s relevant for understanding in this particular instance.

Turd Fergusson

kiwifarms.net
In her new year video, I believe that she mentioned that she would like a job but people are not hiring morbidly obese people because of fatphobia. So, this is not new. It pushes the blame on other people for their failure. Her next video will be interesting, if it follows a regular timeline that is. If it is her regular rubbish, we’ll know that this was all for show.

Honzou

tfw no more ranch
kiwifarms.net
What was she thinking uploading this rant with a fucking butterfly filter? Is her skull also full of lard?

I just want to mention that fatphobia isn't a real word. Nobody has an irrational fear of fat bitches (because you can easily run away lol). It's just more sjw newspeak so they have another slur to hurl at people that disagree and critizise them.

Gorlax

kiwifarms.net
What was she thinking uploading this rant with a fucking butterfly filter? Is her skull also full of lard?

I just want to mention that fatphobia isn't a real word. Nobody has an irrational fear of fat bitches (because you can easily run away lol). It's just more sjw newspeak so they have another slur to hurl at people that disagree and critizise them.
Idk man. If you consider being absolutely terrified at the thought of expanding into a near immobile weeble of lard and layyg puss as phobia, then I'm pretty fatphobic myself.

Anyways, Cunty Poopbun should keep doing her hangry rants. It's the only thing her primary audience finds amusing whatsoever and might be inclined to give shekel for. It seems like she enjoys venting her anger too, so why not cut the "uwu im really tryeen this time" and just be her true cunty self?

Tags
fat