Big AL's big mad Snapchat rant (05/18/20) -

a llama weighs 450lbs

amber's hump #1 fan
kiwifarms.net
i agree she probably had this festering in her head. jeffree star just released a new palette and there was minor drama as usual so he did a (calm by his standards) snap story a day or so before amber's. i have a feeling baby gorl watched it and remembered how he continues to thrive with a zillion fans despite so many vocal haters too.

i just want to know why the pause during "you need to stop putting words in my........ mouth"

(timestamp)

the eye twitcheen finally culminated in a minor stroke? she forgot the word for mouth? "you guys need to stop putting words in my...... ben and jerry hole"

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If anyone cares (cue Eric), I just watched a video clip from a man who was sitting inside his SUV when it got hit by lightning. Yes, he was ok (may have shit pants), but his vehicle had electrical damage. Very doubtful that Rantylynn would have been able to film her little tirade after her car getting hit by lightning.

Daisy

I have a complicated relationship with Mondays
kiwifarms.net
When a Doctor in the future to tell Amber to lose weight she'll probably call that Doctor fatphobic.
Just like the rest of the HAES/Fat Acceptance/This is Thin Privilege crowd. She should just give up trying to reinvent herself and join them, that way she can keep stuffing her face by using HAES as an excuse.

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Just like the rest of the HAES/Fat Acceptance/This is Thin Privilege crowd. She should just give up trying to reinvent herself and join them, that way she can keep stuffing her face by using HAES as an excuse.
She might as well do that and mukbang herself to 700lbs.
She sure as hell isn't on a weight loss journey.

imthehaydur

Getting my PHD in ALRology
kiwifarms.net
I've never seen anyone talk about that weird head thing she did during one of her two plated mookbongs. Where she had this strange look on her face and swung her head back and forth.

Really creeped me out.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: Moonpie

Moonpie

Ride the Lightening
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've never seen anyone talk about that weird head thing she did during one of her two plated mookbongs. Where she had this strange look on her face and swung her head back and forth.

Really creeped me out.
I remember the BK mukbang with the wonky eye. Is that one you're referring to?

Punkinsplice

My human and I talk shit about you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Really creeped me out.
You sure it's not Chinny that you are thinking of?

Stork

kiwifarms.net

Really creeped me out.
The one where Rarity jumped on the table and started sniffing her plate towards the very end? it is a sausage and green bean mookbang from May 2019 if that's the one you're referring to.

Tags
fat