Big Al’s Iconic Fashion Moments -

Francis Dollarhyde

And the woman, clothed in the sun.
kiwifarms.net
Yeah, when men see someone as sexy as Al wearing a hair bow, they can’t control themselves. They probably stared at her and asked her on dates. We all know Al’s a lesbian though, so she probably had to politely reject them.
She may have been accosted by a feeder or 2, if that. And those are not usually the bestlooking noncreepy guys from what I have seen. She left that out of her video and wanted it to seem like it was a line of Brad Pitt looklikes that could make a good impression at the Ruby classics but we all know the real deal.

However, let us imagine for sec, for some reason, Necky is no longer in the picture and there is no new female mark she can reel in, what are the odds she may find herself needing to be flexible and going to have to take some dick. I would love to see that happening. Some greasy sweaty neckbeard feeder, see her whine about enabling then. Mister Mark and Micha Stuntz will be exstatic there is finally a female out there able to gobble their massive schlongs no issues.
Did not really laugh hard. Untill I read the filename. At first, she reminded me of a Great Red Dragon.

andywhorehol

pedo tranny hunting squad
kiwifarms.net
Last edited by a moderator:

SAVE TWINKIE!

kiwifarms.net
I was really sad when my computer died and I lost (among other things) a picture of Amber's interior decorating skills. She poured a bunch of seashells and marbles into Krystle's mom's (or was it Destiny's mom's?) bathroom sink. That's it. That's a thing she did.

It's not exactly fshion but it's close enough. Does anyone have that image? Save my Christmas, gorls

marjoram

I'm a jerk feline
kiwifarms.net
I was really sad when my computer died and I lost (among other things) a picture of Amber's interior decorating skills. She poured a bunch of seashells and marbles into Krystle's mom's (or was it Destiny's mom's?) bathroom sink. That's it. That's a thing she did./

I remember that. Sorry. I don't have the pic, but iirc that was at the "townhome" she shared with Density. The whole damn thing was decorated straight outta Wommart.

classtrash

kiwifarms.net
I was really sad when my computer died and I lost (among other things) a picture of Amber's interior decorating skills. She poured a bunch of seashells and marbles into Krystle's mom's (or was it Destiny's mom's?) bathroom sink. That's it. That's a thing she did.

It's not exactly fshion but it's close enough. Does anyone have that image? Save my Christmas, gorls
Fear not, this is one of my favorite moments, too! It was from when she and Destiny got their own place in KY.

sinkshells.PNG
timestamped

In the very next vlog she moved the shells because I think it clicked in her brain that it was a horrible idea. She moved them into a giant fuck off bowl above the toilet, because that is also a very good idea for a gorl of her girth!

toilet shells.PNG
also timestamped

Dog Prom 3D

I had to get away from those anuses for a while.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
View attachment 618640
The iconic hair bow look that caused all the men at the Independence Day celebration to helplessly fall in love with our gorl and hit on her right in front of Destiny.
I love this phase during the Destiny era. She reminded me of Lulu Roman from Hee Haw. (Incidentally, when Lulu was on the show in the 70s, she was considered hugely fat. Looking at her now and she's barely a small fat by today's standards.)

It took me a moment to process what I was seeing. It almost looked like she was lying down with her head in the lap of someone with very fat legs. Then I realized those legs were oriented in the wrong direction for that pose to work and that she's looking into a mirror. This happens to me sometimes with Tess Holliday's photos when they are focusing on one specific body part. I simply cannot process quickly what I am seeing, their bodies are so removed from the realm of the normal human.

hotcheetospuffs

Bora Bora Eat Some More-a
kiwifarms.net
I enjoy seeing those shots of her dainty little flats, stuffed to overflowing with her marshmallow feet so tight they curve into a jelly bean shape, laboriously taking one step after another from Amber's POV, peeking out from beneath her round belly as she traverses a parkeen lot.

Thiccc Weenie

All ass, no class
kiwifarms.net
Fear not, this is one of my favorite moments, too! It was from when she and Destiny got their own place in KY.

View attachment 619010
timestamped

In the very next vlog she moved the shells because I think it clicked in her brain that it was a horrible idea. She moved them into a giant fuck off bowl above the toilet, because that is also a very good idea for a gorl of her girth!

View attachment 619011
also timestamped
The sink full of shells just confirmed for me at the time that this was a gorl who had other things to do that superseded basic dental hygiene.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino