Big Al’s Iconic Fashion Moments -

JambledUpWords

Destiny is bae, don’t tell Becky
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think her backwards dresses are her peak fashion. Sometimes it's hard to tell if it's because she's too fat too fit in it regularly or she is just that stupid she doesn't realize.
Al is creating a new fashion trend. If your back boobs are bigger than your front boobs, just wear your dress backwards. Someone should notify Anna Wintour and get Al to pose in her avant-garde dress idea on Vogue.

Whatthefuck

kiwifarms.net
JFC...:lit: I nearly choked when I saw this pic. The amount of derp in this image is almost too much. I remember this vlog, that cape didnt fit, it barely closed around her mammoth sized "neck".

Fatvampirelynn is a win in my book. Congrats on the perfectly framed screenshot. :drink:
It is a bit of a spin on the fat goth look. I'll allow it. Nothing makes me as happy as seeing an obese, 30 year old goth. Raven Sparks has my heart with all of her gothic 'tism.

twirlysideburns

kiwifarms.net
View attachment 627519 View attachment 627520 From Taking a break...

What Al wore for her birthday
This particular outfit has always tickled me... Amber just loves to brag about how she can still fit into a dainty 2X cardigan and yet anyone with eyes can see that thing is ready to pop off! It's not even covering her arms at the shoulders. I believe she did a livestream in this outfit, and it was so fucking infuriating to watch her constantly pull at it in an unsuccessful attempt to make it appear to fit...

Torrid has plenty of kayyuuuuut cardigans I'm sure. Maybe they'd have some that would actually fucking fit.

Billie Ross

Duh
kiwifarms.net
This particular outfit has always tickled me... Amber just loves to brag about how she can still fit into a dainty 2X cardigan and yet anyone with eyes can see that thing is ready to pop off! It's not even covering her arms at the shoulders. I believe she did a livestream in this outfit, and it was so fucking infuriating to watch her constantly pull at it in an unsuccessful attempt to make it appear to fit...

Torrid has plenty of kayyuuuuut cardigans I'm sure. Maybe they'd have some that would actually fucking fit.
The cardigans are bizarre, is that a cape? a long bolero? a knitted tuxedo?... no... is just an overstretched Walmart 2XL cardigan that "grows" with you...
Here our fashion queen display one of her loose fitting cardigans.... the side seams on the middle of her back is a lovely touch to the look.

Screenshot_4.pngScreenshot_1.pngScreenshot_2.pngScreenshot_3.png

InTheMorning

kiwifarms.net

Maybe I'm just a cis shitlord, but my definition of a cardigan fitting is being able to button it.

Mr Foster

Dosh, grab it while you can lads!
kiwifarms.net
The only thing I can see in that pic is how Necky's FUPA has outgrown her jeans to the point she can't even zip them up properly.
That was a while ago too.

Becky's cawk and balls have grown a lot since then, Ham is very proud of her special boy.

Sometimes I wonder if Becky reads here, but then I remember that would involve Becky reading.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino