Big Al’s Iconic Fashion Moments -

Guardsman42

kiwifarms.net
That was a while ago too.

Becky's cawk and balls have grown a lot since then, Ham is very proud of her special boy.

Sometimes I wonder if Becky reads here, but then I remember that would involve Becky reading.
We know Becky is aware of the farms. Hamber selects comments to read to Becky, but won't let Becky here on her own.

Hamber knows if Becky read here, she'd be single and with no caretaker.

Wyzzerd

Santa claus is a wizard and damn good at it!
kiwifarms.net
We know Becky is aware of the farms. Hamber selects comments to read to Becky, but won't let Becky here on her own.

Hamber knows if Becky read here, she'd be single and with no caretaker.
We're here for you Becky. When you are ready to leave and repair your life we can help. We can show you how to get a job and are always here to listen when you need to vent about the ambeast. Just one post and freedom can be yours!

All it will cost is a picture of her legs. Ahab needs his whale baby!

Birthday Dickpunch

hugs pls \(ouo)/
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The cardigans are bizarre, is that a cape? a long bolero? a knitted tuxedo?... no... is just an overstretched Walmart 2XL cardigan that "grows" with you...
Here our fashion queen display one of her loose fitting cardigans.... the side seams on the middle of her back is a lovely touch to the look.

View attachment 775981View attachment 775984View attachment 775985View attachment 775986
Jesus, neither of them have even had a passing glance at clothes that fit. I'm having a blast drawing imaginary lines where the cardigan SHOULD be and cackling at the difference. You can barely even see anything but the sleeves if she's even mostly straight at the camera. The first two pictures really highlight how tiny Al's tits are, too. HA!

E

EH 110

kiwifarms.net
Button it or you can close it in front, should be large enough that you can wrap it on you. These no button seem to be really popular to the point where it's harder to find a proper cardigan with buttons/zipper.
The funny thing is that Big Amber thinks the skintight sleeves hide her fat arms. :P That's why she wears cardigans in summer months.

sedentary rock

kiwifarms.net
WHAT IS THAT 😱😱😱😱
Looks like the fabric has formed a pseudo-nipple in that area due to her constantly tugging at her tops (and the dresses she wears as such). Despite her claiming she loves the feel of tight clothing, she thinks she can actually hide her grotesque figure in those tents since they look soooo disproportionately large to the dainty gorl she eye-fucks in the viewfinder.

Edit: I originally wrote face-fucks instead of eye-fucks because I am a fuck-face

Last edited:
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino