Big brain ethnostate: what would it be like? - the great rétard holocaust

Fangsofjeff

♡ meow vey ♡
kiwifarms.net
So let's say the USA sent everyone with an IQ below 110 to gas chambers. Everyone with an IQ above that could stay regardless of their race. What do you think the resulting society would be like? 🤔

And yes, I know ethnostate refers to race or ethnicity. I'm just using the word because I can't think of a better one to describe this kind of thing.

GrotesqueBushes

MEAT ROBOT
kiwifarms.net
And yes, I know ethnostate refers to race or ethnicity. I'm just using the word because I can't think of a better one to describe this kind of thing.
We know who's not getting into the brainostate.

It'd be a majority white country [with a large asian minority] with low crime, with next to no other distinguishing features. Both in smart and veritably retarded countries social stratification still takes place, the one big difference is that the smarter the people, the less violent crime.

GhostButt

kiwifarms.net
"smart" people aren't that great.

You'd have equal parts stem geniuses with no sense for diplomacy or interpersonal relationships and then sociopath geniuses with no practical skills or knowledge just the extra brain headroom to run constant manipulation simulations but no mass of normal people who balance it all out.

Ignorance is bliss, the only true smart ones are The Amish.

TheImportantFart

MadaGAScar
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Do you really want to live around a bunch of Sargons? 110 is smarter than average, which is generally the point at which you get conceited enough to think you're the smartest person in the room. I know you'd be at the bottom rung in this hypothetical society, but the smug would still be unbearable.

Fractal Lifeform

kiwifarms.net
Wouldn't they die out? Idiocracy points out that big brain people don't have kids while people who aren't such have kids. And that this is whats going on in RL too. Could be wrong.

• Disagree
Reactions: alreadyhome

alreadyhome

kiwifarms.net
How this hypothetical society was brought about would influence every aspect of what followed, and I really don't think gas chambers is realistic...something more viable would be like a racial (DNA) equivalent of Friendly Mosquitos™. Satire would no longer be the pathetic and dominant style of the intellectual and cultural world that it is today, existing as it does as a kind of parasite without a host - the host being material of substance and merit which naturally pours forth from intellectually dynamic societies, and from which satire derives its pitiful existence.

Johan Schmidt

kiwifarms.net
Wouldn't they die out? Idiocracy points out that big brain people don't have kids while people who aren't such have kids. And that this is whats going on in RL too. Could be wrong.
That's as a product of society being dysgenic rather than high IQ leading to lower fertility. Historically high IQ traits are associated with high life success (still are) and high life success leads to high historic fertility; whereas now high life success tracks with low fertility. Society is dysgenic as a result. Previous eugenic materials suggested giving incentives to middle class and above families to encourage more children, and disencourage the lower classes from having children.

BadTakeCrucifier

They should have never gave you niggas Twitter
kiwifarms.net
Probably like Japan and they're simping out of existence and too scared too talk to the opposite sex.

Illiterate Wanderer

kiwifarms.net
It'd be bad in my opinion. I think a lot them might suffer from being too paralyzed by their intelligence to make decisions quickly, and I'm not convinced that High IQ necessarily correlates with hard work ethic, might have to have that immigrant labor to pick the fruit for example unless automation takes the job first.

• Agree
Reactions: Fangsofjeff
Tags
None