Lolcow BigFazeek / Greg D'Agostino / Fazio D'Agostino / Fazil Morningstar - Retarded scammer who tries to sue game studios over microtransactions, now disowned by his family with police involvement

N

NQ 952

kiwifarms.net
Greg did a stream again.

Greg thinks that the fuku archive is actually an account on YouTube called "Fuck you", and he claims that he's managed to "track the IP address" of that account to his parents house.

Greg literally thinks that fuku.tv is a youtube account that his parents run to troll him.

I cannot stop laughing long enough to archive this video.

It's jail time for the fraudsters

Last edited by a moderator:

MediocreMilt

JUST
kiwifarms.net
Greg did a stream again.

Greg thinks that the fuku archive is actually an account on YouTube called "Fuck you", and he claims that he's managed to "track the IP address" of that account to his parents house.

Greg literally thinks that fuku.tv is a youtube account that his parents run to troll him.

I cannot stop laughing long enough to archive this video.

It's jail time for the fraudsters
I just want to make sure I totally understand this... A few weeks ago, his Dad found out he used Daddy's money to buy a nice chair, so Dad returned the chair and gave him a busted one for free. And ever since he's been spiraling into deeper insanity and legal trouble?

Do I have that right? He is, ultimately, mad over Daddy giving him a shitty chair?

N

NQ 952

kiwifarms.net
I just want to make sure I totally understand this... A few weeks ago, his Dad found out he used Daddy's money to buy a nice chair, so Dad returned the chair and gave him a busted one for free. And ever since he's been spiraling into deeper insanity and legal trouble?

Do I have that right? He is, ultimately, mad over Daddy giving him a shitty chair?
No.

The real story is that his mom bought a chair for her crippled pug so she could spend time with her crippled dog in its waning years.

Greg commandeered said chair and used it as his gaming chair. His fat ass broke the chair.

The chair came from Costco. They have (or had at the time) a "fix or refund forever" policy on furniture. Costco sent a guy over to fix the chair, but he couldn't work on it because the room it was in was such a fucking mess the guy refused to work in it, so Costco just refunded the money.

Tl;DR: Greg stole the chair his mom bought for her crippled dog.

Proof:

69013751_10219503984247612_4545897165381173248_o.jpg

Null

Cassandra on the Online
kiwifarms.net
Hey, Justin, what's going on in man? It's going on. It's Gregory D'Agostino. How are you? My friend? How are you? I just wanted to give you a chance. I won't waste I just wanted to ask you if you would kindly remove that stuff. Just figured I'd give it a shot before lawyers take care of it. Cuz you know, I know you're trying. I know you're a small business and trying to get started. So I'm going to see if you get shut down, you know, but I wanted to see if you were going to take that stuff off for. throwing interview You know, I'd rather get screwed me out there than b*******. You know what I'm saying? It's going to it's going to be out there. At least let it be the truth. You know, it's a bit pieces of you know, it needs just Mysteries, you know and allies in more step throughout in, you know, so either leave it and post my side of the story. So it's clean it up or you can remove it fully or the lawyers and whatever anything shut it down which they will shut you down because I am fine. I am I have to file a suit against you as well. But you know that could easily be dropped if we can work something out here, but I just have to do it because you're exploiting. invasion, you know your about me it's not true and felt that hurt me, but you know when they fix your job and your You know if it's just it's just freedom speech speech is okay, but you're not doing freedom speech you doing slander freedom. Speech is okay, you know, if you want to say great D'Agostino's this whole condition of the ship head. I don't like rednecks. You know, that's that's fine. You can publish that though. I don't know why your legal department is the Consulting you probably But you know, what's you're not doing isn't personal speech or you know? You know freedom speech nothing a speech before you're doing thinks hurting work according to income. Reading a lot of things so I had drop a lot of money in a retainer for like a lawyers and it's just cost me a lot of money and I just want to see if I have to interview and that I figured I'll talk to you directly, you know, you can take my voicemail and exploited like you're probably going to do anyway, it's okay, but that's what makes it funny if it makes you but you know because of what you've done because you're doing invasion of privacy. You will get shut down.

Attachments

Pineapple Fox

For conversations sake
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Greg
Hey, Justin, what's going on in man? It's going on. It's Gregory D'Agostino. How are you? My friend? How are you? I just wanted to give you a chance. I won't waste I just wanted to ask you if you would kindly remove that stuff. Just figured I'd give it a shot before lawyers take care of it. Cuz you know, I know you're trying. I know you're a small business and trying to get started. So I'm going to see if you get shut down, you know, but I wanted to see if you were going to take that stuff off for. throwing interview You know, I'd rather get screwed me out there than b*******. You know what I'm saying? It's going to it's going to be out there. At least let it be the truth. You know, it's a bit pieces of you know, it needs just Mysteries, you know and allies in more step throughout in, you know, so either leave it and post my side of the story. So it's clean it up or you can remove it fully or the lawyers and whatever anything shut it down which they will shut you down because I am fine. I am I have to file a suit against you as well. But you know that could easily be dropped if we can work something out here, but I just have to do it because you're exploiting. invasion, you know your about me it's not true and felt that hurt me, but you know when they fix your job and your You know if it's just it's just freedom speech speech is okay, but you're not doing freedom speech you doing slander freedom. Speech is okay, you know, if you want to say great D'Agostino's this whole condition of the ship head. I don't like rednecks. You know, that's that's fine. You can publish that though. I don't know why your legal department is the Consulting you probably But you know, what's you're not doing isn't personal speech or you know? You know freedom speech nothing a speech before you're doing thinks hurting work according to income. Reading a lot of things so I had drop a lot of money in a retainer for like a lawyers and it's just cost me a lot of money and I just want to see if I have to interview and that I figured I'll talk to you directly, you know, you can take my voicemail and exploited like you're probably going to do anyway, it's okay, but that's what makes it funny if it makes you but you know because of what you've done because you're doing invasion of privacy. You will get shut down.
Gregory should make an account and tell us his side of the story :biggrin:

D

DK 699

kiwifarms.net
Someone needs to tell this guy that when he talks it isn't supposed to be like writing an essay in school. He doesn't need to pad everything out just to hit a minimum word count.

MediocreMilt

JUST
kiwifarms.net
He talks like an idiot so I can see why you're confused, but he did say (with a weird cadence) "Hey, Joshua Moon" not "Hey, Justin"

N

NQ 952

kiwifarms.net
I guess he fired Alex rose

Haramburger

kiwifarms.net

Kheapathic

Good boy go to Heaven, bad boy go to New Jersey
kiwifarms.net
Why do I have the feeling this lawsuit drama is going to be on par with Melinda Scott.

introman

Great Value™ Portable Pizza Pocket
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Be safe. Greggie has a court date on August 22th at Marlboro Township Municial Court for the restraining order placed against him by Suzy. You DEFINITELY don't want to be THERE. According to Greg himself, he impregnated his girlfriend and will be a father.

Last edited:

introman

Great Value™ Portable Pizza Pocket
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
nigga I work for a living.
I'm not saying to go, but knowing Greg... He probably thinks(Drug Psychosis) that you are a master hacker who can make holographic projections that can come to court.

Tags
None