Lolcow BigFazeek / Greg D'Agostino / Fazio D'Agostino / Fazil Morningstar - Retarded scammer who tries to sue game studios over microtransactions, now disowned by his family with police involvement

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I don't think even the most ardent of rapists would wanna struggle snuggle with this faggala. Mildew and stinky feet come to mind looking at him.🤢
I am pretty sure it is F'Agostino with the weird sexual urges.

• Agree
Reactions: Chichan

MediocreMilt

June, come to my party. We're all fwens.
kiwifarms.net
Big Fazeek has a hysterical conversation with some sympathetic guy named "John". Claims he has a kid on the way, I assume from his claimed girlfriend. Claims he's going to change his name and swears on his unborn child's life that he will never forgive his parents.
Did he explain why his gf/baby momma is making him live in some other chick's car?

The proper channels

Don't let me catch you on
kiwifarms.net
The cracked out uber driver is exploiting a ride share lease agreement to upgrade to an i8?
No fucking way is this fuckwit keeping up with the payments for this thing or getting rides if he fucking sleeps in a car.
Claims: "Somebody is paying it for me". Also claims it will be " Good on gas".
Well its a hybrid so have fun with that range man. Sleeping in gas station parking lots next to a charging station.

He's writing movie scripts and is going to show it to all them studios.

2019-08-31 13_18_44-New car trade in - YouTube.png

He loves changing his channel name so much its weird.

I think BigFazeek is scamming some sort of charity to rent a BMW i8. He talks about it at ~20:40
Damn you got meh. Edit: He didn't know it was a hybrid either lol.

Last edited:
  • Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: 3119967d0c

MediocreMilt

kiwifarms.net
The cracked out uber driver is exploiting a ride share lease agreement to upgrade to an i8?
No fucking way is this fuckwit keeping up with the payments for this thing or getting rides if he fucking sleeps in a car.
Claims: "Somebody is paying it for me". Also claims it will be " Good on gas".
Well its a hybrid so have fun with that range man. Sleeping in gas station parking lots next to a charging station.

He's writing movie scripts and is going to show it to all them studios.

View attachment 915075
He loves changing his channel name so much its weird.

Damn you got meh. Edit: He didn't know it was a hybrid either lol.
tbh I missed the part where it's confirmed he's an Uber driver, but if true, doesn't Uber require a four-door car?

CrunkLord420

not a financial adviser
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
tbh I missed the part where it's confirmed he's an Uber driver, but if true, doesn't Uber require a four-door car?
He already uses his friends 4-door car. He already basically has a car. That's why it's not just excessive, but outright scamming the charity by claiming he doesn't have a vehicle. He's renting this specific car on the basis that he will have continued access to his friends car. If he did not have access to his friends car he'd have to get a 4-door. He specifically mentions this in his video.

MediocreMilt

kiwifarms.net
He already uses his friends 4-door car. He already basically has a car. That's why it's not just excessive, but outright scamming the charity by claiming he doesn't have a vehicle. He's renting this specific car on the basis that he will have continued access to his friends car. If he did not have access to his friends car he'd have to get a 4-door. He specifically mentions this in his video.
All I know is this guy knows what he's doing and LordKaT is about to go to jail for life. His parents get out on good behavior after they buy him enough ice cream cones at the Fair.

The proper channels

Don't let me catch you on
kiwifarms.net
The car in question It most certainly is due to the paint, and interior being the same.
4k miles on it he claims. If its the same one then it was fixed due to not starting due to a coolant hose getting loose.
For some reason, I feel like he isn't getting this car. It looks like he was just doing a test drive. Like the dealership let the dude drive it while they pulled his credit and check on this sketchy fucking dude who claims "Somebody is paying for it".

Edit:
He's threatening a DFE because of a movie contract on Fast furious? Still very nuts.
Seems he might have got that i8 for reals who knows.

Last edited:
Y

YL 422

kiwifarms.net
This asshole is still making videos after claiming he wasn't allowed to make any more new videos.

Also in one of the videos, his new phone number is being mentioned it's changed.

917-215-8526

Also he claims his heart is bad. With all of the Gummi's and Monster Energy Drinks he's been taking to the head, I wonder why.

P.S: I also second the notion to put him on Encyclopedia Dramatica for the sheer fact that he keeps going after his parents and lashes out at any enemy he has both real and imaginative.

Last edited by a moderator:
Y

YL 422

kiwifarms.net
By the way, this stupid drug addict / meth lunatic is at it again.

Two things are of noteworthy concern here.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------
1. He claims people stole from him but the thing is? If he gives somebody something technically it's no longer his the minute he tosses it over.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not to mention in Big Fazeeks 6 hour long video he literally states he gave someone said item. So his claims of thievery are out of the fucking window.
{ And he's pretty much-selling lies to save face. }

Not to mention Giving by Definition is the complete opposite of Stealing.

Giving

to present voluntarily and without expecting compensation; bestow:to give a birthday present to someone.
to hand to someone:Give me that plate, please.
to place in someone's care:If you give me your coat, I'll put it in the closet.

Vs

Stealing

to take (the property of another or others) without permission or right, especially secretly or by force:

2. He like in his previous videos admits that he recorded his parents for DAYS without their permission.

Last time I remembered? New Jersey has laws against that.

New Jersey's wiretapping law is a "one-party consent" law. New Jersey makes it a crime to intercept or record an in-person or telephone conversation unless one party to the conversation consents. N.J. Stat. §§ 2A:156A-3, -4. (link is to the entire code; you need to click through to Title 2A, Article 156A, and then locate the specific provisions). Thus, if you operate in New Jersey, you may record a conversation or phone call if you are a party to the conversation or you get permission from one party to the conversation in advance. That said, if you intend to record conversations involving people located in more than one state, you should play it safe and get the consent of all parties.
In addition to subjecting you to criminal prosecution, violating the New Jersey wiretapping law can expose you to a civil lawsuit for damages by an injured party.

So technically not only could Gregory Dang Dang Dillo be facing more Jail Time he can also be hit with another lawsuit by both of his parents and his sister and anybody he's technically harassing.

P.S: I pray to god the day does not come to pass where this rejected Roly Poly ever wins his current court case.

Y

YL 422

kiwifarms.net
ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He fucking loses it in this video about his shit being placed under a tarp. LOL!!!!!!

Edit: And his scamming confession saved in regards to him accusing people of stealing.

Big Fazeek calls a Sexual Abuse Hotline save this shit

I pretty much kept him talking for maximum LULZ.

MediocreMilt

kiwifarms.net
Oh goddammit.

How the fuck is this literal homeless guy buying himself a new BMW, he's doing streams of Borderlands 3 and getting stuff related to Gears 5.
hobo_chic.png

Gee, how put upon you are, Mr. D'Agostino. Clearly you NEED to live in Daddy's house and have nowhere else to go even though you're 40+ and have all the money in the world and hate your parents.

This is a whole new level of me not understanding what reality the cow is living in.

Tags
None