Lolcow BigFazeek / Greg D'Agostino / Fazio D'Agostino / Fazil Morningstar - Retarded scammer who tries to sue game studios over microtransactions, now disowned by his family with police involvement

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

RJ MacReady

cheating bitch
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
BigFazeek's story is oddly evocative of Gloria Tesch: They're both adult children spoiled by their parents whose family and lives turned out to be much darker than anyone thought.

Y

YL 422

kiwifarms.net
Big Fazeek continues to cry about his Playskool Toys being broken.

Sad thing is? He pretty much called FBI over them.

The Federal Bureau of Investigation over his fucking figures he probably bought with the money he made scamming disability.

So disabled that he was working four jobs.

One at Culinary Management Group (Culinary), One at Superstar Enterprises, t/a The Cove (The Cove), One at Martell's Seabreeze, Inc. (Martell's), and J.L.T.G., Inc. t/a Village Bar (Village Bar).

[ As of the time of that post. ]

Halfway through he says the FBI will seize all of his toys. [ So not only is he maliciously prosecuting his parents he is also committed disability fraud. ] On top of that he is pretty much lying to the FBI about everything under the rainbow.

Last edited by a moderator:
Y

YL 422

kiwifarms.net
A friend gave me permission to post this cause Greggles here keeps threatening him.
( Saying he stole from him when Greg, in fact, MAILED him the stuff that Greg is accusing him of stealing. )

Remember all of that footage that Greg had threatened to upload about him being cut and shoved down the stairs?

Proof that Greg gave the very item he is accusing a friend of stealing from him.

TL;DR Greg is a VERY Disengenous and Dishonest Person who would use and manipulate anybody he can to get himself put into the limelight.
On top of that? Greg has a partner in crime in regards to scamming an Arabian Kid named Hamza Kahn otherwise known as "Clev"

A 15 year old boy whom he is trying to get the person he is harassing to mail the cellphone that he gave away to.

P.S: Greg also has his dad's credit card and he keeps it in his backpack.

Funny thing was? Said friend was not going to post this stuff if he decided to leave him alone but Greg decided to make an ass out of himself so he has to deal with it.

Originally I was going to e-mail this to Lord Kat but I figured if he checks these forums there is a HIGH chance he'll see this for himself.

Last edited by a moderator:

The proper channels

Don't let me catch you on
kiwifarms.net
2019-08-26 18_55_58-Dept of Justice Recovered all my texts & i do for fraud both parents did, ...png

See the 2 levels of big fatz it this. The lower level is give your OWN shit away. The top tier plays are getting robbed. By a woman.

I fucking knew he had to have daddies money. Still, HE played himself by mailing shit away then got robbed. Suck shit fatz. Haha.
I hope pops has had the sense to take all his shit in the basement and burn it. How long do you have to have someones stuff until it becomes your property?

UltraOmegaRage

kiwifarms.net
This asshole is still making videos after claiming he wasn't allowed to make any more new videos.

Also in one of the videos, his new phone number is being mentioned it's changed.

917-215-8526

Also he claims his heart is bad. With all of the Gummi's and Monster Energy Drinks he's been taking to the head, I wonder why.

P.S: I also second the notion to put him on Encyclopedia Dramatica for the sheer fact that he keeps going after his parents and lashes out at any enemy he has both real and imaginative.
I don't think it's the gummies and the monster drinks.
It him vaping too much,that cause his chest pain and fainting spells.

CrunkLord420

not a financial adviser
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

Big Fazeek still owes stuff to other people, it's unclear who. Did he sell stuff he doesn't have to people? Do random people give Big Fazeek stuff to "hold" (as he claimed with his katana collection)? He keeps calling the Samsung headsets "promotional", is Samsung corporate asking him about his scam?

He also says he buys most of his stuff on credit/financing. Maybe these are actual repo-men?

Is he seriously trying to communicate with people he owes stuff to via public YouTube videos?

I think Big Fazeek is near the end of his legal drama. He's getting stonewalled everywhere.

In the following video Greg is talking to some... courthouse clerk? counselor? admits to illegally possessing oxycodone in the process and lies about not taking pain meds (he's on suboxone).

Attachments

Last edited:

CrunkLord420

not a financial adviser
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Big Fazeek talks shit talk about heroin addicts despite being opiate dependent himself on a regular dose of suboxone (which is as much of an opiate as anything else, with an added anti-abuse mechanism for addicts).

Also talks about gambling, and explains the gamblers fallacy but without understanding that it's a statistically fallacy and not true.

UltraOmegaRage

kiwifarms.net
Now he's going after his testers 2 college by the name of samurai
The link below that he is demanding his phone back that big fazeek paid. And doing the same thing as he did to LordKat.
Update: pic of big fazeek harassing samurai.black out his real name ,email and someone he mention.

Attachments

Last edited:

CrunkLord420

not a financial adviser
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Greg is making noise about our departed LordKat again.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OVq0XVPw8_w

Now he's going after his testers 2 college by the name of samurai
The link below that he is demanding his phone back that big fazeek paid. And doing the same thing as he did to LordKat.
Update: pic of big fazeek harassing samurai.black out his real name ,email and someone he mention.
Tiny image for ants

Attachments

CrunkLord420

not a financial adviser
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
One day Greg Senior is actually going to sue Big Fazeek for harassment or defamation or something. He's just making up constant lies as usual, and they're all provable false.
1571246836276.png

CrunkLord420

not a financial adviser
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Greg returns, from jail!
  • For some bizarre reason Greg's father is going to going to take Greg's stuff from his storage locker, so his master plan is "give away" his stuff to a "comic book store" before that happens, I guess???
  • Big Fazeek skipped his court date involving some accusation from his sister, had a warrant for his arrest issues, spent 5 days in jail
  • Says one of the guards claimed to have fucked his sister, and then strapped him to a chair
  • References likely fictional friend who was injured due to stress by proxy, and how he was going to "EXPOSE" his father for it.
  • Confirms he was opiate dependent, then took suboxone, then withdrawal 3 weeks ago. Claims he only consumes cannabis products now after switching from benzo anti-anxiety meds.

Attachments

CrunkLord420

not a financial adviser
Supervisor
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
P.S: Greg also has his dad's credit card and he keeps it in his backpack.

Funny thing was? Said friend was not going to post this stuff if he decided to leave him alone but Greg decided to make an ass out of himself so he has to deal with it.

Originally I was going to e-mail this to Lord Kat but I figured if he checks these forums there is a HIGH chance he'll see this for himself.
Sounds like Greg is about to get in trouble for the credit card fraud he's been doing with his dads card. He's also claiming his father stole a bunch of packages he ordered, making videos to tell the companies he ordered it from that he's not going to pay for anything. Unclear if he was using his father's credit card to order stuff.

UltraOmegaRage

kiwifarms.net
  • Semper Fidelis
Reactions: CrunkLord420

introman

Great Value™ Portable Pizza Pocket
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Big Fazeek posts a video where he explains for the first 12 minutes that he didn't attack anyone, and the last 8 minutes it's Big Fazeek's Momma yelling at him for the basement and for having cuts on his arm. The part where his momma yells at him doesn't have video as Greg only uploaded the audio.

Attachments

• Informative
Reactions: GandT
Tags
None