Lolcow BigFazeek / Greg D'Agostino / Fazio D'Agostino / Fazil Morningstar - Retarded scammer who tries to sue game studios over microtransactions, now disowned by his family with police involvement

introman

Great Value™ Portable Pizza Pocket
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
You beat me to it, but here's a small size audio file of just the recording with his mother without the preamble.
Just got back into following Fazio ever since he's lost his case.

Here is our boy being salty about the basement:
index.png

The proper channels

Don't let me catch you on
kiwifarms.net
That shit I hope is 10 feet deep in a landfill under a ton of other shit. Fatzeeek its fuckin done son. Go vape some meds and crack out some more.

introman

Great Value™ Portable Pizza Pocket
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Fazio gets legal help from a 14-time convicted felon in some hotel room/apartment:

• Winner
Reactions: The proper channels

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Greg has been going apeshit for the last 24 hours, scheduling multiple livestreams within minutes of each other:
1581796541176.png

In one of these, he pretended that his "girlfriend" had scheduled a livestream, he later deleted it:
1581797223000.png

Let get a close up:
1581796733099.png

Greg, you weird looking ogre:
1581796797982.png

There is no way in hell JESSICA WEAVER is dating you:
(Thumbnail image from the livestream from this video https://www.instagram.com/p/B4VpFIQAUF7/)

Oh right I forgot, you changed your legal name to Fazil Morningstar. My bad :P Its somewhere in this 4 hour video, forgot where, sorry:

The proper channels

Don't let me catch you on
kiwifarms.net
Fat morningfail, his shit is in a bin.
Puffing on his vape, getting high again.
Mommy tossed all his toys, a bad boy he has been.
Theif! My properties, cheeseballs! His reply. That basement was my home, kingdom and domain! Filling it with plastic to sooth my ugly pain.
Theif! Theif! Theif! And theif once more!
Yes why you can see the basement floor!
He shall wait and plot, screem and more
For he shall be reimbursed, what was on that basement floor.

damian

Not *cough* Zack.
Local Moderator
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fazil Morningstar did a stream last night, then made it private:
1581869280220.png

Archive:

In it he tried to imply that the title card for his scheduled stream was the face of a victim of his sister and that other victims should contact him:
1581864627212.png

Turns out that's the face of Amanda Morris, who was the victim of a random slashing by a guy in Chelsea:

For comparison:
1581870786104.png

His "Girlfriend" is some instagram supermodel, and the "Face slashing" is actually a really tragic story that doesn't involve his sister, what a class act.

Last edited:
Tags
None