Lolcow BigFazeek / Greg D'Agostino / Fazio D'Agostino / Fazil Morningstar - Retarded scammer who tries to sue game studios over microtransactions, now disowned by his family with police involvement

• Sorry about the recent downtime. The database server is being autistic. The beatings will continue.
Y

YL 422

kiwifarms.net
I like how in that archived video he mentions. "If this makes a mark on the internet." Literally, if you search "Big Fazeek" on google. Kiwi Farms is the first thing that comes up, this thread is more relevant than his entire acting career and hell even The Tester.

He dun goofed.

moocow

Moo.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Who are these people who leave messages like this on his YouTube? It's so hard to imagine BigF having supporters.
View attachment 880304
I know others have pointed out that these are probably socks, but I just want to point out the sad fact that no matter how stupid someone's opinions or claims are, there's going to be at least one person out there who will agree completely with them.

Bubblez McGee

Something's Fucky
kiwifarms.net
That sounds like one amazing super, powerful, court order he was about to get. Not only would it trigger the arrest of everyone that published his info, but it would cause the immediate shutdown of the website. I'm just curious why he went down to the courthouse himself instead of having his absolutely real, totally not pretend attorney, Alex Rose file the necessary paperwork.

N

NQ 952

kiwifarms.net
Greg is a very smart man and thinks I don't immediately save everything he tries to delete.

fazeech threats 1.png

fazeech threats 2.png

Also LOL threatening my life three times now while threatening a $200,000 lawsuit (over what?) AND wants me to put him on my show.

What a smart guy.

Disgruntled Pupper

Thuuder only happens wlen its raisinl
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

moocow

Moo.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Greg is a very smart man and thinks I don't immediately save everything he tries to delete.

View attachment 881293

View attachment 881294

Also LOL threatening my life three times now while threatening a $200,000 lawsuit (over what?) AND wants me to put him on my show.

What a smart guy.
Good god, has this sperg talked about anything else in the past couple of days or has he just been laser-focused on you, @LordKaT?

N

NQ 952

kiwifarms.net
Good god, has this sperg talked about anything else in the past couple of days or has he just been laser-focused on you, @LordKaT?
It's what he does. He gets super focused on hating one thing, and that's all his life revolves around. Right now he can't stop thinking about me and how much I piss him off. He'll eventually get distracted by something more important, or try to kill me. One or the other.

KEK7go

RekietaLaw Discord Mod / Not So Hot Secretary
kiwifarms.net
I completely forgot this guy existed, and now I want to learn everything about him. Especially after the lawyer call.

This guy is on the level of mall ninja of shooting himself in the dick when it comes him trying to being forgotten by the internet.

twistedpuppet

kiwifarms.net
I completely forgot this guy existed, and now I want to learn everything about him. Especially after the lawyer call.

This guy is on the level of mall ninja of shooting himself in the dick when it comes him trying to being forgotten by the internet.
I don't think he actually wants to be forgotten. He's a narcissistic dickwad.

It's what he does. He gets super focused on hating one thing, and that's all his life revolves around. Right now he can't stop thinking about me and how much I piss him off. He'll eventually get distracted by something more important, or try to kill me. One or the other.
I'm fairly certain he wants to spoon with you and he wants to be the big spoon.

Last edited by a moderator:

Feline Supremacist

I am a Dog-Exclusionary Radical Felinist
kiwifarms.net
Where can I find this super effective legal genius named Alex Rose, I wish to retain his services just in case I am offended on the internet.

Seriously, that was the most transparently fake lawyer impersonation I have ever heard.

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: 1 person

AbraCadaver

When in fact plaintiff has a FULL SET OF HAIR
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

View attachment 881293

View attachment 881294

What a smart guy.
LordKaT took a bullet for me once in Dusseldorf and I shan’t ever forget it! Far from being friendless, he is beloved by all and constantly surrounded by children and baby animals.

Tags
None