Lolcow BigFazeek / Greg D'Agostino - Retarded scammer who tries to sue game studios over microtransactions, now disowned by his family with police involvement

CrunkLord420

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
BigFazeek (Greg D'Agostino) is a borderline-functional autist who is most commonly known for his appearance on the Sony produced Reality TV show "The Tester". Many assumed BigFazeek was just a character, played up for the show, but this is not true.

From all indications BigFazeek has extremely rich parents who fund his lifestyle of mass ordering large quantities of (usually) comic book-related figurines, comic books and video games. He seems to covet the things he buys for their exclusivity and "collectibility" while not actually using them in any tangible way (unopened boxes line his room). He then makes short, bumbling YouTube videos of him just fondling his purchases. With the new popularity of microtransactions BigFazeek is an ideal example of a "whale" who compulsively purchases everything in the game. I imagine he spends at least $1000 USD a week on online purchases.

While a ultra-consumer he has a deep sense of entitlement over how online companies treat him and has made over 50 videos over being banned from DC Universe Online alone.

@LordKaT's interview where BigFazeek truly demonstrates his level of exceptionalism by making expedient lies about having a daughter and that the FBI are tapping the conversation

Old video of him showing off the piles of plastic shit he fills his empty life with.

BigFazeek from The Tester

BigFazeek attempted a career as an actor, and actually had a scene in The Sopranos

BigFazeek had ongoing battle with DC Universe Online over being banned, after harassing the studio (including calling them on the phone) they eventually issued him a small refund to basically go away forever (and not unban him).

Right now BigFazeek is trying to get the attorney general involved over Marvel Heroes Omega shutting down (and not getting a full refund for his whale-tier microtransaction preorders that he never apparently used).

YouTube (very active, low views): https://www.youtube.com/user/bigfazeek/videos (https://archive.fo/K9O1w)
IMDB (I'm not sure how accurate these uncredited roles are): http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1955608/ (https://archive.fo/CxgKW)

Last edited:

Valiant

Salty Space Bitch
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Good Start for now OP, but please archive some the links like is IMDb and YouTube page, and give us more content rather than just YouTube videos.

Try to sell us this lolcow.

CrunkLord420

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Good Start for now OP, but please archive some the links like is IMDb and YouTube page, and give us more content rather than just YouTube videos.

Try to sell us this lolcow.
BigFazeek is barely literate, and doesn't have a real Twitter account. It's basically all videos. Here's some random images though. Archive links added.
hatedick__big_fazeek_by_terrormokes-d35q98n.jpg

gallery_24_11_28569.jpg

BigFazeek is claiming he spent over $10k USD on Marvel Heroes Omega: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBhndT0RFgs

Last edited:

GandT

Is very, very drunk
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
With the new popularity of microtransactions BigFazeek is an ideal example of a "whale" who compulsively purchases everything in the game. I imagine he spends at least $1000 USD a week on online purchases.
And yet the rest of the gaming world wonders why the (triple A) video game industry is/has been ramping up on microtransactions for the past 5-10 years...

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
When this thread popped up, I wanted to link a video where @LordKaT tore a hole in BigFazeek, telling him to shut the fuck up due to the latter insulting friends of LordKaT. Can't find it but there is at least another Big Fazeek video to share. This one is just showing him putting the camera close to his lips.

While I never saw the tester episode, seeing how he was described on a LordKaT website and seeing some of the videos of this guy, he definitely would be a sperg worthy of some discussion.

CrunkLord420

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Big Fazeek hasn't posted anything recently but while I was checking I saw this video of him complaining about trying to buy shit in destiny and it not working. I can't keep track of all the money numbers he drops, at least $2000 worth of microtransactions. He also mentions getting several hundred dollars in refunds from Marvel.

I think he's just exceptional or his account is blacklisted from too many refund requests.

N

NQ 952

kiwifarms.net
Big Fazeek hasn't posted anything recently but while I was checking I saw this video of him complaining about trying to buy shit in destiny and it not working. I can't keep track of all the money numbers he drops, at least $2000 worth of microtransactions. He also mentions getting several hundred dollars in refunds from Marvel.

I think he's just exceptional or his account is blacklisted from too many refund requests.
Greg is the son of a very successful businessman and is insanely rich.

Cricknastia's Bitch

kiwifarms.net
Bigfatzeek has been taking a break from fondling his video games and consoles to actually playing them. Unfortunately for our atherosclerotic hero, the damn dirty Fortnite trolls just won't leave him and his Lipitor alone.

I have a soft spot for this fatso for some reason. He is the biggest manbaby I've come across since OPL and I love myself a good manbaby. I hope he catches on a little more. I particularly enjoyed LordKat's chat with him He talked all tough about how it's gonna take down some Saudi Arabian hacker and a guy who called his imaginary his six-year-old daughter a cunt, but when they got the hacker in the call he started whining and pussied out.

Pretty sure these were posted earlier but just in case here's the links to Part 1 & Part 2. Thank you for your service @LordKaT
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yj_T9bPfVr0&t=476s
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ihNaC_MP690

CrunkLord420

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At complete random I check on BigFazeek and he's got all these super weird videos "for the court" concerning his father, and mother, it's so weird. I downloaded these so I can upload them if BigFazeek removes them from YouTube (which he often does).

N

NQ 952

kiwifarms.net
At complete random I check on BigFazeek and he's got all these super weird videos "for the court" concerning his father, and mother, it's so weird. I downloaded these so I can upload them if BigFazeek removes them from YouTube (which he often does).
I'm watching them now. This guy went full schizo.

CrunkLord420

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Big Fazeek is gonna sue to the local PD, and also everyone. Apparently he has a restraining order or something.

For size concerns I've uploaded audio rips from all these videos. He doesn't really show anything, he just talks into a camera, you don't need to see his face. He's already taken two of his recent videos down.

Attachments

Last edited:
N

NQ 952

kiwifarms.net
Big Fazeek is gonna sue to the local PD, and also everyone. Apparently he has a restraining order or something.

For size concerns I've uploaded audio rips from all these videos. He doesn't really show anything, he just talks into a camera, you don't need to see his face. He's already taken two of his recent videos down.
I have some interesting info on Greg. A family member reached out about his recent behavior. I'm in the process of verifying things, but apparently he got thrown out of his father's house because Greg got violent with his father. Apparently it was over money, ie daddy wouldn't give him more money for his sped collection.

Archive what you can. Greg is a serial deleter.

@CrunkLord420 I've uploaded this video because the sheer ineptitude of Greg shines through. He doesn't understand how to use the video record function in android so he pays money for shitty video recording software that adds special effects, only he doesn't know how to disable the special effects, so in his super-serious "for court use only" video he's got some fucked up Frankenstein effect going on.

Uploaded to fuku.tv

Also, I had to verify this but it's legit. Greg is a GIANT scam artist. While he was employed he was collecting unemployment benefits, and was subsequently ordered to pay the benefits back, in full, plus fines. He appealed this decision and lost (archive).

I have something else that I want to discuss but I'll wait to get permission to post it first.

Edit:

Holy shit, the end of that 911 video is just fucking creepy. It's Greg staring at *another* phone. This broke motherfucker has multiple phones.

Also, the end of the video is like 10 minutes of this:
murdereyes.png

Update:
Greg has been "picked up" by the local police. Not arrested, as far as I can tell. He has supposedly been known to local PD for some time - decades at my calculations.

He was staying at a motel known for drug problems, and given his increasingly irrational videos posted on YT I assume he was abusing said drugs. I tracked down the motel he was staying at by using my super autism to analyze his last 911 video. That bridge was a dead giveaway.

Anyway, I told his sister (I'm assuming, on good faith, that it's his real sister because, honestly, I don't give a fuck about the guy). PD allegedly picked him up at 1am on the 4th. He allegedly has a family court date on the 22nd.

I'll keep you kiwis posted if I learn anything else. For now, check out my last episode of Drop Dead Cynical where me and adam riff on Fazoozles videos.

Greg thinks mice lay eggs

Last edited by a moderator:

CrunkLord420

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Big Fazeek posted a new video, audio attached (windy audio).

bruh I don't even know what the fuck to think, @LordKaT I question if BigFazeek is smart enough to even try to fake text messages.

Attachments

• Informative
Reactions: GandT
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino