Lolcow BigFazeek / Greg D'Agostino - Autistic ultraconsumer manchild who tries to sue game studios over microtransactions, now disowned by his family with police involvement

LordKaT

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well, its been a wild weekend. Here are the latest archived videos. Apologies for not embedding them as they're fucking huge and shot in portrait mode. If a mod wants to give me a stern talking to, I get it but I'll be fucked if I'm going to go through the process of editing his videos just to embed them here.

First up, a call for dox.

Reward for LordKat Jason Pullara Real Contact & Address

Next, he watches an old video of mine where I eat bull penis and describe it as tasting "like what my cum sock smells like" - Also, for some reason he watches the video through his cell phone, then in the middle of the video just leaves and leaves everything running for an hour.

LordKat eats Bull Penis literally, LIVE LOTDKAT Jason Pullara

After that spectacular episode, we get an 8 minute video where he watches my very old videos.

Jason Pullara LordKat Mental illness live with Greg

Now the good stuff. Live from Tom's River PD and Courthouse it's Big Fazeek filing what I can only describe as the single most insane thing on planet earth - a criminal complaint for documenting his social media activities, and not just against me, but my mom "Jillian Felicia Pullara" - complaining that I'm part of this worldwide hacking network from my mom's basement.

Oh, and Kiwifarms is a "small place" that can be "taken down easily" and he's going to sue KF for millions.

Jason Pullara LordKat and his family Criminal Complaint

The stream dropped because Greg is terrible at everything, and he didn't know how to continue the stream, so he started another one with a different title. Can you imagine being the court clerk that had to sit there and watch this unfold?

LordKat Jason Pullara Indictments & Federal Complaints & Home owner

A video where Greg accuses me of harassing a mentally disabled person (himself). For some reason he thinks I wouldn't dare post this to the farms.

Jason Pullara Loves & Stalks Greg DAgostino

Finally, the most boring fucking thing you've ever seen - Greg drives around, decides to go to the seaside heights boardwalk, and stalks a girl for an hour because he was obsessed with riding a roller coaster with her. Oh, and he shits all over his current girlfriend because he's Greg and he's a good person.

Jason Pullara LordKat Greg DAgostino Bigfazeech, Just Driving around on a Monday

Edit:

And now he has TWO more streams scheduled for today? Fuck no. I'm not doing this. Someone else can tag in an archive this shit. This was enough for one day.

Last edited:

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I love how he location tags his videos, but he's actually still in Tom's River, NJ. He marked that live stream as being from Staten Island, but the whole time he was in the restroom at the Tom's River courthouse. I don't think Jay has anything to worry about. This tweaker can't figure out how to get out of New Jersey.
Is there something in the water of Toms River? Because I have never encountered anyone sane from there.

LordKaT

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I don't have time to write a recap. Needless to say, Greg had 12 videos posted in the last 24 hours, and one of them was a 6 hour long live stream. This guy was crazy manic, and made some big mistakes while on his high.

The girl threw my clothes out her window lol cause she didnt want me to leave lol August 12, 2019
Driving from girlfriends naked not my fault August 12, 2019
See LordKats Disciples started Hacking me August 12, 2019
Suzanne D'Agostino on Steroids August 12, 2019
The Truth That Everyone Wants To Know What My Parents Did To Me & Lordkat Jason Love Affair Stalking August 12, 2019 Warning: 6 hours long
Suzanne DAgostino doing crimes false reports that sound like a movie script, Hulking Girl on steroid August 13, 2019
Suzanne DAgostino tell police a movie script story about secret ninjas, the drugs hit her to hard August 13, 2019
Suzanne DAgosino Committed Fraud the drug dealer and user August 13, 2019

If you pay attention he doxes his sister while showing off the restraining order he filed against her, but for the RO that she filed against him he blanks out his "home address" (Mark III Motel, Seaside Heights NJ, Suite 105) but the dumb motherfucker forgot to blank out his drivers license ID number

Also, the 6 hour long megastream he did while on poppers or some crazy shit, ends with this creepy as fuck video. Enjoy.

MediocreMilt

Ooh good comeback... Moron
kiwifarms.net
I don't have time to write a recap. Needless to say, Greg had 12 videos posted in the last 24 hours, and one of them was a 6 hour long live stream. This guy was crazy manic, and made some big mistakes while on his high.

The girl threw my clothes out her window lol cause she didnt want me to leave lol August 12, 2019
Driving from girlfriends naked not my fault August 12, 2019
See LordKats Disciples started Hacking me August 12, 2019
Suzanne D'Agostino on Steroids August 12, 2019
The Truth That Everyone Wants To Know What My Parents Did To Me & Lordkat Jason Love Affair Stalking August 12, 2019 Warning: 6 hours long
Suzanne DAgostino doing crimes false reports that sound like a movie script, Hulking Girl on steroid August 13, 2019
Suzanne DAgostino tell police a movie script story about secret ninjas, the drugs hit her to hard August 13, 2019
Suzanne DAgosino Committed Fraud the drug dealer and user August 13, 2019

If you pay attention he doxes his sister while showing off the restraining order he filed against her, but for the RO that she filed against him he blanks out his "home address" (Mark III Motel, Seaside Heights NJ, Suite 105) but the dumb motherfucker forgot to blank out his drivers license ID number

Also, the 6 hour long megastream he did while on poppers or some crazy shit, ends with this creepy as fuck video. Enjoy.
This entire saga will end with a news story about a confused New Jersey man suffering from "exhaustion" staggering around naked in public.

EDIT:
yup.png

But of course.

Last edited:

Fapcop

kiwifarms.net
Am I the only one who thinks he has kind of a pleasant demeanor and can seem charming?

Don’t get me wrong, there’s def a mountain of autism and craziness buried underneath, but look at the video where he’s calling out for Lordkat’s dox... He seems kinda.... Nice. You know, make a big deal out of how he’d never hurt him, smiles a lot, etc.

It’s kinda weird and disconcerting because practically every other lolcow either looks physically disturbing, or looks like autism incarnate. But this one is a huge one, yet looks like a guy you wouldn’t mind having a beer with, if you met him in a bar.

Reactions: Horus

TrungulaFlunxiq

Can't stop eating poopoo
kiwifarms.net
Am I the only one who thinks he has kind of a pleasant demeanor and can seem charming?

Don’t get me wrong, there’s def a mountain of autism and craziness buried underneath, but look at the video where he’s calling out for Lordkat’s dox... He seems kinda.... Nice. You know, make a big deal out of how he’d never hurt him, smiles a lot, etc.

It’s kinda weird and disconcerting because practically every other lolcow either looks physically disturbing, or looks like autism incarnate. But this one is a huge one, yet looks like a guy you wouldn’t mind having a beer with, if you met him in a bar.
He seems normal at a glace but once you focus on him for even a second it becomes clear he's a whacko. His hair is the first giveaway that he's got problems.

LordKaT

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Greg thinks it's a good idea to walk around outside with nothing but a shirt and no underwear on while he does laundry... instead of buying a cheap pair of shorts from wal mart before he does his laundry (for the first time ever).

This guy is trying too hard to plead to the domestic violence judge that he's insane.

MediocreMilt

Ooh good comeback... Moron
kiwifarms.net
Oh wow, Greg (since you're of course still here reading the thread), when I said this:
This entire saga will end with a news story about a confused New Jersey man suffering from "exhaustion" staggering around naked in public.
it was a joke, not good advice.

Also, long as I've got you here, why do you shave your legs but not your face?
silky.png

Menstrual Champ

only sighted once a month
kiwifarms.net
I can't decide which it worse, that he's Porky Pigging it at a laundromat or that he's 43 and has no idea how to do his own laundry.

LordKaT

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Archive of latest stream: Suzanne DAgostino Hacked & did Invasion of Privacy or is because of what she did, Illegal Federal Cr

In greg's latest stream of mental breakdown he goes through a list of "all the people" that are messaging him about something his sister allegedly said (and he can't prove isn't a fake). ALL those people ... including ...

hellogreg.png

hmmm ... there's one person in there that looks AWFULLY familiar ... and I know for a fact that I do not message Greg at all, I only let the exceptional individual dig a bigger hole for himself. I wonder how many people actually messaged him, and how many people he messaged to make it look like he was getting messages.

By the way, the majority of this video is Greg streaming a video he recorded but didn't upload to YT. Off his phone. Jesus fucking greg.

Last edited:
  • Informative
Reactions: GandT
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino