Lolcow BigFazeek / Greg D'Agostino - Retarded scammer who tries to sue game studios over microtransactions, now disowned by his family with police involvement

The Littlest Shitlord

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
TIL: Greg D'Agostino believes mice not only lay eggs, but that they have no bones. And that's why they can squeeze under carpets to lay their eggs.
Ha ha ha! Silly Greg! It's not mice that have no bones so they can squeeze under your carpet to lay their eggs! It's octopi! Why, I had to have the landlord send an octopus exterminator to my apartment just last week. The place has reeked of seafood ever since.

MediocreMilt

Happy Kwanzaa to my girlfriend's daughter!
kiwifarms.net
Currently livestreaming himself sleeping in the car.

Between that and the title (Jason Pullara Is Dangerous, Keeps Stalking me, I feel UNSafe), he's clearly trying to set drop fake evidence for the lolsuit.

At the start of the stream he tries to claim that @LordKaT is hacking into his phone to make Greg's phone dial 911.

He's also running an app on his phone that seems to be designed for if you're elderly/have a deadly peanut allergy or something to help first responders out in saving your life which he has set to tell them that either his parents or LordKaT has killed him.

MediocreMilt

kiwifarms.net
For what conceivable purpose? Also why is he sleeping in his car? Does he think he can pursue a lolsuit while his living arrangements are this fucked up?
Either actual insanity or feigned insanity to gain sympathy from the courts. I'm trying to grab a copy of the stream, but I've never successfully done that before while a stream was still live, so here's a screenshot of Sleepy Greg:
sleepy_soprano.png

LoLDongS

All Horses are dead horses if you beat them enough
kiwifarms.net
Either actual insanity or feigned insanity to gain sympathy from the courts. I'm trying to grab a copy of the stream, but I've never successfully done that before while a stream was still live...
I'm honestly astonished how much he's convinced himself that the bounty hunter thing is real, and that self-defense means he should go try to off LK first. Absolutely chilling look into a deranged mind at work.

MediocreMilt

kiwifarms.net
So this is from the night-night stream. He spends much of this clip with his palm over the camera.

Basically, his phone keeps calling 911, which he attributes to the hackers his sister is sending after him, but then it looks like he's really fumbling with his phone, which he has tricked out with an easy-dial slider for 911.

He talks to a 911 dispatcher (her voice is difficult to make out) and seems to decide he'll file a police report with the State Police.

Here he's making use of a "medical id" app to help the police to know that his parents killed him if they find his body (also he tries to add in LordKaT but gives up after boomering around with how to edit the app). The info he put in the app claims he's only 33. He advises us all to get this app in case someone's after us. You can see him entering his PIN to unlock his phone, but trying to track it was giving me a headache. It's a 6 digit number and he keeps fucking up and having to go back.

There's much more to this (haven't even gotten to the sleep yet) but I'm gonna take a break.

The proper channels

Don't let me catch you on
kiwifarms.net
I think hes a cracked out uber driver now?
He got a message about pickup and drop off route from the driver app I guess.
His eyes are still doing that weird twitching shit too, wtf. GL to anyone who gets in his lived in car for a ride.

CHEZZBAWLZ

introman

Great Value™ Portable Pizza Pocket
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
His eyes are still doing that weird twitching shit too, wtf. GL to anyone who gets in his lived in car for a ride.
The "cheeseballs" thing is an old meme started by the guido saint, "Tommy" from the MTV series "True Life: I have a summer share" about the Jersey Shore.

• Horrifying
Reactions: The proper channels

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Imagine the smell.

I wish the Genovese family the best of luck.

Seriously fuck Uber. I prefer the mobs.

The proper channels

Don't let me catch you on
kiwifarms.net
7am. Major arrests to be made. Wew lad. Gots a big stack o paapors. Expose it all.

But really, what the fuck is going down in big fazt town.
ITS 5AM. He will be live in 2 hours, you know what that means?
IS ON. 7AM.

I can't wait for more. A homeless uber driver with a stack texts printed out, having been up all night doing routes, cracked the fuck out.

Then showing up to the cops, thinking in a haze of unbeatable logic, that you have unraveled the grand scheme of why you are poor and your parents are rich.

Only to be detained and held for your own good.
7 am can't come fast enough.

Last edited:
Reactions: AbraCadaver

harbinger

DarksydePhallus
kiwifarms.net
Hey, Justin, what's going on in man? It's going on. It's Gregory D'Agostino. How are you? My friend? How are you? I just wanted to give you a chance. I won't waste I just wanted to ask you if you would kindly remove that stuff. Just figured I'd give it a shot before lawyers take care of it. Cuz you know, I know you're trying. I know you're a small business and trying to get started. So I'm going to see if you get shut down, you know, but I wanted to see if you were going to take that stuff off for. throwing interview You know, I'd rather get screwed me out there than b*******. You know what I'm saying? It's going to it's going to be out there. At least let it be the truth. You know, it's a bit pieces of you know, it needs just Mysteries, you know and allies in more step throughout in, you know, so either leave it and post my side of the story. So it's clean it up or you can remove it fully or the lawyers and whatever anything shut it down which they will shut you down because I am fine. I am I have to file a suit against you as well. But you know that could easily be dropped if we can work something out here, but I just have to do it because you're exploiting. invasion, you know your about me it's not true and felt that hurt me, but you know when they fix your job and your You know if it's just it's just freedom speech speech is okay, but you're not doing freedom speech you doing slander freedom. Speech is okay, you know, if you want to say great D'Agostino's this whole condition of the ship head. I don't like rednecks. You know, that's that's fine. You can publish that though. I don't know why your legal department is the Consulting you probably But you know, what's you're not doing isn't personal speech or you know? You know freedom speech nothing a speech before you're doing thinks hurting work according to income. Reading a lot of things so I had drop a lot of money in a retainer for like a lawyers and it's just cost me a lot of money and I just want to see if I have to interview and that I figured I'll talk to you directly, you know, you can take my voicemail and exploited like you're probably going to do anyway, it's okay, but that's what makes it funny if it makes you but you know because of what you've done because you're doing invasion of privacy. You will get shut down.
So is BigFazeek suing you in the Supreme Court as well?

Chichan

kiwifarms.net
"So literally Jason Pullara sexually harassing me stalking me I don't know what he wanted I was gonna like, you know, I was at the point to do whatever he wanted I didn't know if he wanted something sexual I just dont know what he wants"
He heavily implies he would have gay sex with a perceived stalker
I don't think even the most ardent of rapists would wanna struggle snuggle with this faggala. Mildew and stinky feet come to mind looking at him.🤢
I am pretty sure it is F'Agostino with the weird sexual urges.
I undestand that completely. What I mean is even if F'Agostino wanted to be raped by LordKat which is implied in the post I was quoting. It wouldn't happen because a).Kat is a nice person and b). even your garden variety rapist wouldn't even want to touch Fazeek with a ten foot pole because he probably smells like New York i.e pigeon shit, dead rats, mildew and regret. Basically the rapist would pull a sargonism. Sorry if I wasn't clear.
Edit: I worded that weirdly. :oops:

Last edited:
Reactions: AbraCadaver
Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino