Lolcow BigFazeek / Greg D'Agostino - Autistic ultraconsumer manchild who tries to sue game studios over microtransactions, now disowned by his family with police involvement

LordKaT

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Big Fazeek posted a new video, audio attached (windy audio).

bruh I don't even know what the fuck to think, @LordKaT I question if BigFazeek is smart enough to even try to fake text messages.
I believe those texts are real; however, given that he's already been proven to be a scam artist (look at the unemployment scam he tried) I wouldn't be surprised to find out that he isn't telling the whole story or taking individual messages out of context. I also would not be surprised to find out that his whole family is made up of hot headed lunatics that need some serious therapy.

I wanted to add this: I don't believe for a second that I'm talking to his real "sister" - the Facebook photo of her is way too hot and feels like it was designed to get a loser like me interested. Also they linked me to this thread. I believe I'm talking to another sped like him. I'm aware that it might be someone he owes money to, possibly even his drug dealer. Or possibly some Fortnite player that got too mad at him.

However, a lot adds up. His speech patterns match that of someone with mild to severe brain damage, and the video where he shows off his cut arm matches that of an emo teen that cuts themselves with a straight razor (nevermind that a nearly 70 year old man isn't going to simultaneously push you down the stairs and cut your arm in multiple places with a fucking butter knife).

Also nearly 100% of Greg's argument was that his dad was mad about a cut up rug, but in the text you can clearly see that someone is mad that Greg didn't clean his room like a good autist :story:

TL;DR: Greg is a giant liar that thinks you can buff cuts out of your arm and that mice lay eggs. I'd feel bad for him if he wasn't a 43 year old drug addict that got kicked out of his dad's basement for not cleaning up his cesspit.

MirnaMinkoff

Mama, nobody sends you a turd and expects to live.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I believe those texts are real; however, given that he's already been proven to be a scam artist (look at the unemployment scam he tried) I wouldn't be surprised to find out that he isn't telling the whole story or taking individual messages out of context. I also would not be surprised to find out that his whole family is made up of hot headed lunatics that need some serious therapy.

I wanted to add this: I don't believe for a second that I'm talking to his real "sister" - the Facebook photo of her is way too hot and feels like it was designed to get a loser like me interested. Also they linked me to this thread. I believe I'm talking to another sped like him. I'm aware that it might be someone he owes money to, possibly even his drug dealer. Or possibly some Fortnite player that got too mad at him.

However, a lot adds up. His speech patterns match that of someone with mild to severe brain damage, and the video where he shows off his cut arm matches that of an emo teen that cuts themselves with a straight razor (nevermind that a nearly 70 year old man isn't going to simultaneously push you down the stairs and cut your arm in multiple places with a fucking butter knife).

Also nearly 100% of Greg's argument was that his dad was mad about a cut up rug, but in the text you can clearly see that someone is mad that Greg didn't clean his room like a good autist :story:

TL;DR: Greg is a giant liar that thinks you can buff cuts out of your arm and that mice lay eggs. I'd feel bad for him if he wasn't a 43 year old drug addict that got kicked out of his dad's basement for not cleaning up his cesspit.
The last name caught my attention because D’Ags is a old grocery chain in Manhattan. I can’t imagine what just the real estate those stores set on is worth now. Also long standing mob ties ensured the stores success for many decades. (Protected them for many years from labor troubles that plagued other stores.)

If Greg’s dad is an extremely rich businessman I’m going to assume it’s because he’s part of this chain.

The kid set to inherit some of D’ag family business/ money killed himself at college a few years ago. Seems like some sort of mental instability plagues some members of the family, like Gregg here.

Also all Greg’s acting gigs were thanks to his family. His last name would have got him bit parts from NY casting agents who recognized it. The Sopranos were known for casting small parts with people from families with rumored or known mafia ties too.

Last edited:

LordKaT

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The last name caught my attention because D’Ags is a old grocery chain in Manhattan. I can’t imagine what just the real estate those stores set on is worth now. Also long standing mob ties ensured the stores success for many decades. (Protected them for many years from labor troubles that plagued other stores.)

If Greg’s dad is an extremely rich businessman I’m going to assume it’s because he’s part of this chain.

The kid set to inherit much of the D’ag family business killed himself at college a few years ago. Seems like some sort of mental instability plagues some members of the family, like Gregg here.

Also all Greg’s acting gigs were thanks to his family. His last name would have got him bit parts from NY casting agents who recognized it. The Sopranos were known for casting small parts with people from families with rumored or known mafia ties too.
Their family has no relation to the grocery chain. That's another one of Greg's fantasies. That's allegedly something Greg has used before to try and get things out of people.

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Their family has no relation to the grocery chain. That's another one of Greg's fantasies. That's allegedly something Greg has used before to try and get things out of people.
Hmm, that’s interesting, it’s a big family so I assumed between that and Greg’s father being rich enough to give Greg tens of thousands to piss away on toys, that it must be the case.

Then again Greg talks like a typical NJ jabroni, most of the D’Ag grocery family heirs got the tony CT suburb and exclusive prep school upbringing to make sure they didn’t sound and act like Greg.

I think the car accident head injury is just Greg trying to tard cum a big insurance payout. The dude has acted like a sped for years, if anything he could just use the recent head bump as an excuse for three decades of stupidity.

LordKaT

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Hmm, that’s interesting, it’s a big family so I assumed between that and Greg’s father being rich enough to give Greg tens of thousands to piss away on toys, that it must be the case.

Then again Greg talks like a typical NJ jabroni, most of the D’Ag grocery family heirs got the tony CT suburb and exclusive prep school upbringing to make sure they didn’t sound and act like Greg.

I think the car accident head injury is just Greg trying to tard cum a big insurance payout. The dude has acted like a sped for years, if anything he could just use the recent head bump as an excuse for three decades of stupidity.
I'm still unsure as to where the money came from for all his toys (I've got an image I'll censor and post tonight after I get home) but I'm fairly certain he got most of it from his dad's retirement fund. Dude can't hold down a job worth a shit.

Her also got a decent amount of money from the Sopranos gig and apparently pissed all of it away on his drug addiction.

I don't have info about the alleged drunk driver accident. Tom's River PD didn't have that on record. He may be trying to cover for his horrible logic and worsening speech patterns due to drug abuse and throwing himself down stairs a lot.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that he's trying or has tried insurance fraud in the past. No word on that but I'll find it if I can.

FWIW the church by him had put him up in that motel he was at. So not only has he been thrown out before, but he's also scammed the church for a free place to stay until he can convince his dad to let him back.

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm still unsure as to where the money came from for all his toys (I've got an image I'll censor and post tonight after I get home) but I'm fairly certain he got most of it from his dad's retirement fund. Dude can't hold down a job worth a shit.

Her also got a decent amount of money from the Sopranos gig and apparently pissed all of it away on his drug addiction.

I don't have info about the alleged drunk driver accident. Tom's River PD didn't have that on record. He may be trying to cover for his horrible logic and worsening speech patterns due to drug abuse and throwing himself down stairs a lot.

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that he's trying or has tried insurance fraud in the past. No word on that but I'll find it if I can.

FWIW the church by him had put him up in that motel he was at. So not only has he been thrown out before, but he's also scammed the church for a free place to stay until he can convince his dad to let him back.
Unless there were many other episodes he appeared on, one speaking line and a fight scene would have garnered him about $2K a week tops using standard SAG pay rates from that time at the very most. Even if he got lucky and got paid to sit around for days during production I can’t imagine such a minute part on the Sopranos as thug #3 would have netted him more than $10k total.

In the video he brags he was “paid 9k a week” but I think that’s probably what his total pay was for appearing on the show. He might have filmed stuff that ended up on the floor, so maybe he got a few weeks of SAG performer pay rates.

NYC/NJ has gazillions of actors to chose from for bit parts like that. Greg here got the standard SAG performer rates and nothing more. Had he tried to negotiate for higher wages he would have been instantly replaced. There were 1000 other SAG card holders that could have played Italian thug #4. The production would have been bankrupt if they paid every background actor on that show 9k a week. The only big salaries are for cast regulars playing reoccurring characters, not dudes with one speaking line, who’s role was just created to further a plot involving minor regular cast members.

Greg likes to brag, but bit parts on TV series and irregular bar tending at Applebee’s didn’t buy him all that junk and his drugs - Daddy did.

He also mentioned getting so fat he has a gastric sleeve surgery. Sometimes fatties get hooked on drugs after WLS because they need to fill the void that food left. I would have figured Greg would have gone for a gambling addiction given his history. Maybe he did both.

LordKaT

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Unless there were many other episodes he appeared on, one speaking line and a fight scene would have garnered him about $2K a week tops using standard SAG pay rates from that time at the very most. Even if he got lucky and got paid to sit around for days during production I can’t imagine such a minute part on the Sopranos as thug #3 would have netted him more than $10k total.

In the video he brags he was “paid 9k a week” but I think that’s probably what his total pay was for appearing on the show. He might have filmed stuff that ended up on the floor, so maybe he got a few weeks of SAG performer pay rates.

NYC/NJ has gazillions of actors to chose from for bit parts like that. Greg here got the standard SAG performer rates and nothing more. Had he tried to negotiate for higher wages he would have been instantly replaced. There were 1000 other SAG card holders that could have played Italian thug #4. The production would have been bankrupt if they paid every background actor on that show 9k a week. The only big salaries are for cast regulars playing reoccurring characters, not dudes with one speaking line, who’s role was just created to further a plot involving minor regular cast members.

Greg likes to brag, but bit parts on TV series and irregular bar tending at Applebee’s didn’t buy him all that junk and his drugs - Daddy did.

He also mentioned getting so fat he has a gastric sleeve surgery. Sometimes fatties get hooked on drugs after WLS because they need to fill the void that food left. I would have figured Greg would have gone for a gambling addiction given his history. Maybe he did both.
Possibly but the drug addiction apparently had plagued him since way before his gastric sleeve. He's allegedly addicted to suboxone.

MirnaMinkoff

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Possibly but the drug addiction apparently had plagued him since way before his gastric sleeve. He's allegedly addicted to suboxone.
Well that means he was addicted to heroin or pain pills, given his location I’ll go with heroin. People get prescribed suboxone and methadone to treat opiate addiction, it’s a maintenance drug.

Maybe Dad bought him toys and games thinking it was better than dope. Greg obohas a severe compulsive and addict personality - games, food, toys, drugs, etc... best thing for him would to stay broke.

LordKaT

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Fafazoolie went into DFE mode today. Here's everything he's uploaded during this saga.

@CrunkLord420 This might be an interesting picture. This is his room before getting cleaned after he was thrown out. Remind you of anyone we know on the farms?

bfroom.png

Update: New videos from the big fafafoozie. The first one is 30 minutes of him filming a cockroach that he flipped on its back. The second one is literally more of the same shit that he appended to the end of almost every video before he DFE'd.

Let me tell you, I just love staring at a cockroach for 30 minutes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: Trombonista

Moritsune

Crow Tengu
kiwifarms.net
Now this is a fucking name i haven't heard in ages.

Just going and checking his youtube uploads is depressing. So many attempts at doing clickbaity titles, yet he can't even break 100 viewers. And now i only see a shell of a man. Had no idea what the fuck this guy even is, and i guess that's one thing about him that's always stayed consistent. Good lord.

It's good to see @LordKaT 's follow-up on this absolute weirdo as well. After all these years.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino