Biggest bullshit in a video game -

Basil II

my dimension is augmented
kiwifarms.net
A grand strategy game made by non-cucks? Even Paradox games attract the far-right like flies to shit. It would cause a moral panic, it's obvious enough that Pdox games train you to think like a crazed jingoist as it is, imagine if they were made by people who didn't get their history from Breadtube and Wikipedia!
ironically the reason that is is because paradox only puts puts effort into war mechanics, people would probably play their games more peacefully if there was anything other to do than blob endlessly and consume half a continent by 1700.

Duncan Hills Coffee

Oww, my byaaack
kiwifarms.net
The goddamn doors in Hotline Miami have screwed me over more times than I can count. Their physics are super wonky and they're basically walls so they block your gunshots and prevent you from hitting enemies with melee weapons.

• Feels
Reactions: Violence Jack

The Pink Panther

Pinky "Quartz" Universe
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In the Duck Amuck game, Daffy occassionally tells you to yell into the microphone. Breathing worked, but it made it seem as if there was an easter egg if you yelled loud enough.
Dumbass, no there wasn't.

The only easter egg in that game was when you closed the DS at the right time and then you unlocked a secret minigame where you gotta use the L and R buttons with the DS closed, but you listening to Daffy's voice for actions and commands. Interesting shit.

Bender

I bend the truth.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
In the Duck Amuck game, Daffy occassionally tells you to yell into the microphone. Breathing worked, but it made it seem as if there was an easter egg if you yelled loud enough.

Totally the game's fault that I got kicked out of a fancy restaurant and my parents took my DS for a month. :mad:
How many times did you scream at your DS that you got your family kicked out of a restaurant without a warning?

FuckedUp

kiwifarms.net
Dumbass, no there wasn't.

The only easter egg in that game was when you closed the DS at the right time and then you unlocked a secret minigame where you gotta use the L and R buttons with the DS closed, but you listening to Daffy's voice for actions and commands. Interesting shit.
Yeah, that one was pretty cool.
How many times did you scream at your DS that you got your family kicked out of a restaurant without a warning?
Once. Probably less tolerance for an eight-year-old screaming than a two-year-old doing it.

Duncan Hills Coffee

Oww, my byaaack
kiwifarms.net
Mega Man 2 is a great game until you get to the Wily stages. Those levels are pure bullshit.

It doesn't even take long to get bad. There's this awful section in the first Wily stage (stole it from StrategyWiki, which is why that E is there).
Mega_Man_2_map_Wily_Stage_1D.png

See those ladders? What you're supposed to do is use Item 1 get across the chasm to get to the other one. Item 1 is really finicky to use, and trying to get to the ladder on the left requires precise timing and jumping. Unfortunately, the sequence right after this is the Mecha Dragon, and it's extremely easy to die to it, meaning if you fuck up you're doing the ladder shit again. And if you run out of energy, tough shit. The only way you can get more energy is to go down the ladder and fight those shield bastards, who take forever and deal a lot of damage.

There are other parts that are just as terrible, if not moreso. The aforementioned Mecha Dragon is a cheap bastard and the Boobeam Trap (aka the boss you can only damage with Crash Bomber) is easily the worst part of the game.

FuckedUp

kiwifarms.net
Mega Man 2 is a great game until you get to the Wily stages. Those levels are pure bullshit.

It doesn't even take long to get bad. There's this awful section in the first Wily stage (stole it from StrategyWiki, which is why that E is there).
View attachment 1476298

See those ladders? What you're supposed to do is use Item 1 get across the chasm to get to the other one. Item 1 is really finicky to use, and trying to get to the ladder on the left requires precise timing and jumping. Unfortunately, the sequence right after this is the Mecha Dragon, and it's extremely easy to die to it, meaning if you fuck up you're doing the ladder shit again. And if you run out of energy, tough shit. The only way you can get more energy is to go down the ladder and fight those shield bastards, who take forever and deal a lot of damage.

There are other parts that are just as terrible, if not moreso. The aforementioned Mecha Dragon is a cheap bastard and the Boobeam Trap (aka the boss you can only damage with Crash Bomber) is easily the worst part of the game.
Only Wily stage I really found difficult was the fourth one. Then again I beat the Yellow Devil in the first game the legit way on my third try so...

Reactions: The 8 of Spades
It was patched out (for good reason) but When Darksiders 3 launched, you did not get Iframes while doing counter attacks (one of the major mechanics of the game) which meant on bosses you would legitimately get punished for using The perfect dodge system as it was meant to be used.

Dumpster dived waifu

Sieg heil mein waifu
kiwifarms.net
Back to playing Dark Souls 2 Schooble of the frooble souple. Fucking hell, I forgot how much I hate the aggro chaining and enemy spam. Iron fortress took way longer than it should have because each weeb knight kept waiting until I started killing something else to either pull out a bow and pot shot me while I'm busy, or fucking rush in to give me a taste of his glorious nippon steel.

fag0t

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I can't even count the amount of times in Cataclysm: Dark Days Ahead that I've just been minding my own damned business in the forest in the early-game and then just got fucking annihilated by a moose that came out of nowhere.
you can yell a few times with "C" and the moose should run away unless they changed it since last time i played

• Informative
Reactions: SIGSEGV

{o}P II

🦔🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾🐾
kiwifarms.net
Breath of the Wilds hard mode being DLC, I want to start playing again but the game is piss easy

LazarusOwenhart

Terrainist Shitlord!
kiwifarms.net
Bullet sponging in place of difficulty. Halo as a series has always been guilty of this to a degree but I call Bullshit on Halo 4 when I can empty half a battle rifle into an elites head point blank and he shrugs it off and one shots me with the butt of his gun. I LOVE Halo but I can't bring myself to play the non-bungie releases on Legendary because the bullet sponging quickly dissolves the fun into a slurry of non fatal head shots, near immortal enemies and pointless looping deaths because of impossible to defeat, without luck, enemy placement. Don't get me wrong, I have zero issues with playing an FPS where an enemy can take my head off with a single well placed shot if I get careless with cover, I just want the game to extend the same courtesy to me.

Tags
None