Bikini Armor Battle Damage - Hypocrites and Sexy Art

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

John Titor

Pronouns: time/temporal/tempself
kiwifarms.net
Technically not BABD but it's just as insufferable.
sonia 1.jpg

Description said:
You kidding me, dude? She was already wearing more clothes than Simon Belmont.

Last edited:

Ad Lib Moaning

kiwifarms.net
Wow, this thread is a trip.
How come BABD didn't know its possible to make a tomboy/'masculine-looking'/scarred woman... and she can still look attractive?
For example: Baiken, from Guilty Gear, is a woman who abandoned her womanhood for the sword, and yet she still shows her feminine traits.
baiken-set__.jpg
So what's the artist behind BABD's problem? Why is the artist so... insane for this? Why does the artist want to uglyify women?

• Winner
Reactions: Akumaten

Yaoi Huntress Earth

My avatar is problematic.
kiwifarms.net
Wow, this thread is a trip.
How come BABD didn't know its possible to make a tomboy/'masculine-looking'/scarred woman... and she can still look attractive?
For example: Baiken, from Guilty Gear, is a woman who abandoned her womanhood for the sword, and yet she still shows her feminine traits.
So what's the artist behind BABD's problem? Why is the artist so... insane for this? Why does the artist want to uglyify women?
*sarcasm mode on* They're not making them ugly, just more "practical" looking. *sarcasm mode off*

Yaoi Huntress Earth

kiwifarms.net
I found this little quote from them to be turbospergy...

And, if she (Samus) still had her power suit “shoes,” then maybe we could all be spared from the horrible piss jet boots we got instead. #NeverForgetNeverForgive
Yep, they're still salty over the fact Zero Suit Samus (Super Smash Brothers) had high heels. Ditto for the fact that her zero suit was skin tight.

Yaoi Huntress Earth

kiwifarms.net

PoopFace

kiwifarms.net
These people are getting so repetitive someone with more tism could probably make them into their own bingo card. I mostly doubt they have enough to go on for a full card though. At least "potato-shaped nose", "poofy pants" and "She's too pretty so I made her fat" should be on there.

bmills796

kiwifarms.net
Technically not BABD but it's just as insufferable.
View attachment 1045101

You kidding me, dude? She was already wearing more clothes than Simon Belmont.
they just took a good looking girl and made her fugly

thick straight hair with a lustrous shine? - make it thin and frizzy
large beautiful blue eyes? - make them small shitshin eyes
glowing radiant skin? - add some skin and make her look part nigger/spic
thin well-toned body? - add some weight
large and youthful tits? - can't have that
sexy and dynamic outfit? - throw some dirty rags on that look hideous and don't have the colors work together

this movement isn't about giving women in media more clothes, it's about making them ugly so they don't have to be so insecure about being ugly themselves