Bikini Armor Battle Damage - Hypocrites and Sexy Art

• Apologies for the site issues. The server's shipment was delayed. I'll ask again about it and if they can't provide it I'll source another.

WatchingAllOfYou

Ceiling Cat is my soulmate
kiwifarms.net
Fictional women are subject to the whims, desires and biases of everyone involved in their production, and self-serving, gratuitous BS is often the cornerstone of the result. There are very few examples of female characters who are dressed in a revealing manner because it reflects their motivations and personality (this would be the ‘appropriate’ situation you describe); they are most often dressed that way because they are female, and female characters must be served on a platter to the heterosexual male audience’s gaze or else they’re just not worth the effort! (Here’s lookin’ at you, Mass Effect.)
Translation from feminstoid: "I'm ugly, fat and charmless. I have no boyfriend or girlfriend. I hate women who are more attractive than me. I want to feel good about myself without doing anything to improve my looks. Time to whine about the evil fictional whores who get the attention I secretly crave for, since real-life sexy women will kick my ass if I call them out on their skankiness to their face!!"

You can freaking smell these ugly nerds' envy and misogyny from another country, holy shit. :story:

Or they were "forced" into doing that.
Because women must be~pure, according to these people. Women can't ever be "tainted" by that icky thing named sex. Women should never ever want anything related to sex, or they're "impure" and "damaged goods" or something.

Last edited:

DDBCAE CBAADCBE

Is It Still Incest If I'm Adopted?
kiwifarms.net
Once again, not BABD but I think it's relevant here:
What happens when you get a bunch of know-nothing dunning-krugers who think they know better than professional artists when in reality they want to shit on pinups.
To be fair I'd like to see anyone hold a pose like the girl in the first pic. That's super awkward and unnatural. Not necessarily impossible though.

John Titor

Pronouns: time/temporal/tempself
kiwifarms.net
I only played like 2 hours of the game myself but I can tell they never did the bare minimum of research.

Not a real spoiler: The human-like androids like 2B are at war with alien robots that look like toys as a big contrast to each other.

• Agree
Reactions: c-no

Yaoi Huntress Earth

My avatar is problematic.
kiwifarms.net
I only played like 2 hours of the game myself but I can tell they never did the bare minimum of research.

Not a real spoiler: The human-like androids like 2B are at war with alien robots that look like toys as a big contrast to each other.
In their eyes, that's still no excuse for 2B not be dressed like she's in a Muslim-dominated country.

c-no

Duck
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
It's a robot but on that same note, wew on how the design did bother BBAD when it's all about robots fighting robots while the game has some philosophical shit going on the further one goes in.

honestly, you gotta respect yoko taro for being entirely upfront about why 2B's design is the way it is. no plot or character contrivances, just "i like women."
With Taro, it's more refreshing than anyone trying to say the sexiness is more than just being horny.