Bill Nye - the sjw guy

CatParty

Boo
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
http://www.dailywire.com/news/15674...ats-left-his-credibility-amanda-prestigiacomo

So he's got a new TV show aimed at teenagers to teach them about science. This is what he said was "Exactly the right message" to teach young people today.

Yep, he decided that science is shit like

"Power bottom or power top, Versatile love may have some butt stuff. It's evolution, ain't nothing new",
"Give someone new a handy, Then give yourself props",
"Sexuality is a spectrum, Everyone is on it. Even you might like it if you sit up on it"

and even worse
"Damn skippy, home slice"

is the kind of science you need to teach teenagers in current year.

18118485_1425388064189160_7176822689251688859_n.jpg

waffle

kiwifarms.net
Wait, that song was supposed to be for young teens? What the fuck.

The content was bad enough but the actual production values of that song were a total joke. It's the worst thing I've seen either of them in, which is impressive considering Nye is from 90s pbs and Bloom is from fucking YouTube

Detrogen

Real Humdinger
kiwifarms.net
He doesn't actually interact with anyone online. If making bad media makes you a lolcow then we may as well have a Vanilla Ice thread.
Not necessarily. Most of his recent publicity is from exceptional online stunts, and it's not uncommon for cows to avoid direct feedback. Just look at all the cows who block comments on YT vids. It's very similar in that regard at least.

• Informative
Reactions: mrdk_04

TheScooper

I Scoop-A-Da Poop
kiwifarms.net
(I know reaction images are a nono but I think it fits for how I feel)
image.png
I don't think bill is Lolcow... as of right now, I recommend we move it to multimedia and observe it if it evolves into a actual Lolcow thread or salt thread, or both but I am looking forward to this.

EDITED: For Grammer.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Mechanical Hugbox

DuckSucker

kiwifarms.net
He doesn't actually interact with anyone online. If making bad media makes you a lolcow then we may as well have a Vanilla Ice thread.
I think this is kinda like the Shia LeBouff thread, where he's not sperging out online, but is actively and continuously doing spergy, stupid stuff.

@Ruin aren't you a tranny and why do you disagree with gender being a spectrum?
I assume even transexual people consider there to only be two genders. You aren't like, bi-gender where youre a woman from the torso up but you identify as male from the waist down. Most of those dudes just identify as a woman with a dick; not necessarily a Frankengender mashup of this, that, and some other shit.

I would say the dudes that flirt along that spectrum, they arent even trans, which is probably what Ruin is getting at. They're the transtrenders.

I think, to a degree, some of the trans- acceptance stuff has blurred the lines of what was once deviant behavior, so now dudes who would otherwise have just been crossdressers, or gay or bi, now have an outlet for social acceptance under the trans- umbrella, because things like crossdressing, men wanting to be "pretty", men being self-conscious, insecure or feminine, are still fringe groups and ostracized. Even the gay community is notorious for being very physically picky, with size queens and people who want very masculine men. Bisexual groups are ostracized by hetero- and homosexual groups alike, so I think they fall into the "transtrender" category to deal with that and increase their odds of finding a partner because for whatever reason people are more accepting and secure with the idea of a gay woman (even if she was once a man) than a man who dresses up like a woman but will fuck anything and prefers women, or any of those other weird scenarios.

I volunteer at an art show every now and then and it draws a lot of "progressives" so I see a fair number of trans-people, and a lot of it is just dudes wearing dresses. One of the other volunteers is even trans, and is a tall dude with broad shoulders, he's slim, has a nice face and hair, he's a decent looking man. He has a girlfriend, but he wears dresses and jewelry and makeup, shaves his chest and legs, wears heels. Shit like that. I think when people try to argue that gender isn't binary, this is the sort of thing they're talking about; it doesn't really fall along the lines of transgender issues but since it deals with gender and gender roles, it runs parallel to those issues and was easily smudged into them.

Last edited:

ChurchOfGodBear

He's just this guy, you know?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There is a spectrum, male female and people like me who identify as male or female. Non binary crap and the six gorillion ice cream gender crap that Bill Nye is pushing is what I disagree with. Trans people should push back on this shit because it makes a mockery of our cause.
Thank you, I always enjoy your contributions. Do you make a distinction between "gender" and "gender roles", and if so, how would you characterize that distinction?

Reactions: Feline Darkmage

autism420

neg rate me = u admit to being a fagit cuck nerd ߷
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
There is a spectrum, male female and people like me who identify as male or female. Non binary crap and the six gorillion ice cream gender crap that Bill Nye is pushing is what I disagree with. Trans people should push back on this shit because it makes a mockery of our cause.
Thank you for your response :heart-full:

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino