Bill Nye - the sjw guy

Mola Ram

Self Righteous Ego Bastard Asshole
kiwifarms.net
Isn't he just an engineer? I really don't get why anyone listens to him on certain subjects tbh.
He validates the things they already believe, makes them feel like they're as smart as they think they are, and affirms their belief that the people they disagree with are backwards superstitious Neanderthals. You know, just like a scientist should.

InLivingTuna

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think this is kinda like the Shia LeBouff thread, where he's not sperging out online, but is actively and continuously doing spergy, stupid stuff.
Shia LaBeouf got arrested for assaulting /pol/ anons and tried to hunt them down with a baseball bat, leading him to flee the country and hide in log cabin in Finland.

Bill Nye has an unfunny TV show on Netflix.

Pointless Pedant

Disgusting Liberal
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Bill Nye likes to sperg on about climate change, and he got on CNN's back for treating it more like drama than the serious business it is when he was forced to debate about it with another shriveled testicle. Course he also spins politics into it:

Vox article link where I got the video from.
I'm going to trigger a lot of people here, but he's on the right side. It's blatantly obvious from the appointment of Rex Tillerson and the promises to support oil, gas, and coal that the Trump administration's climate change denial is entirely due to being bought out by the fossil fuel industry. We saw something very similar in Canada when they pulled out of the Kyoto Protocols because the oil lobby persuaded them to. There's next to no scientific evidence for their position.

There is a spectrum, male female and people like me who identify as male or female. Non binary crap and the six gorillion ice cream gender crap that Bill Nye is pushing is what I disagree with. Trans people should push back on this shit because it makes a mockery of our cause.
@Feline Darkmage, do you also hold this position, or do you have a Tumblr account you're not telling us about?

ChurchOfGodBear

He's just this guy, you know?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
He validates the things they already believe, makes them feel like they're as smart as they think they are, and affirms their belief that the people they disagree with are backwards superstitious Neanderthals. You know, just like a scientist should.
Because any good scientist will tell you that if someone is smart on one subject, they're obviously smart on all of them.

Loxiozzz

Weebtastic
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Well yeah. But if I want to feel validated on my beliefs, I'll ask someone who studied it, not some dude from my childhood. You're not gonna ask a physicist about marine biology.

ChurchOfGodBear

He's just this guy, you know?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Geez Iron man is more of a scientist than him
Nye has at least five honorary doctorates, which means that referring to him as a "scientist" is technically correct, though not particularly useful. Most of his work in scientific endeavors has been as a marketing or public relations function. Obviously, the guy knows some stuff, but he boils down to being a pretty face in a field that doesn't have many.

RockVolnutt

kiwifarms.net
Shia LaBeouf got arrested for assaulting /pol/ anons and tried to hunt them down with a baseball bat, leading him to flee the country and hide in log cabin in Finland.

Bill Nye has an unfunny TV show on Netflix.
Not true, Shia LaBeouf got arrested for attacking one of his own after getting driven into a "THE NAZIS ARE EVERYWHERE" craze.

I don't think Bill Nye needs a thread since he doesn't have an online presence where he makes a fool out of himself.

RIP_SANITY

I DID NOTHING WRONG DOOD
kiwifarms.net
That song...Jesus Christ and all that is holy in Heaven, what the fuck did I just see?
No, seriously, WTF?

Slight :powerlevel: here, but it's probably the worst song I've ever heard in my life, and considering shit like modern Cumbia/Reggaeton exists, that's fucking saying something.

Just...

The funniest part is if you read the recent comments, you'll find at least 3 comments that criticize genderfluids and at least 1 that's anti SJW. I'm fairly sure this clip probably got used in an anti SJW compilation somewhere, which only adds to the irony.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

We are on the Brave BAT program. Consider using Brave as your Browser. It's like Chrome but doesn't tell Google what you masturbate to.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino