Bill Nye - the sjw guy

Shokew

Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!
kiwifarms.net
Sadly, Bill Nye was one of the better things to come from my crappy childhood in NJ..... Which is part of why this sucks for me, besides his old ass going full-on SJW here and thinking this shite is funny. America could seriously use a purge of such ideologies - and this is proof.

Otherwise, get used to having stupidity like this continue & for people like Trump to be in charge for (8 + N) years (like we deserve for allowing stupidity, like that of what Shill Lie is doing here, to fester onward.) - and that's me speaking politically. I have no other perspective beyond this , except... to offer this:

#ShillLieTotalNonsenseGuy

MarvinTheParanoidAndroid

This will all end in tears, I just know it.
kiwifarms.net
I thought the show was "Bill Nye saves the world." With a title like that, I would assume that the show would talk about things such as existential risk.

With the content of the show however, I think the title should be changed to "Rapidly Aging Nerd gets really autistic about issues that nobody outside of Tumblr cares about"
I wouldn't be surprised if he were getting paid the beaucoup bucks to do it.

• Agree
Reactions: mrdk_04

Jan_Hus

Czech yourself before you wreck yourself
kiwifarms.net
That'll surely endear your points about climate change to conservatives, put them in the same breath as your sodomy songs...

• Agree
Reactions: Super Collie

Replicant Sasquatch

Do Lolcows Dream of Electric Hedgehog Pokemon?
kiwifarms.net
Something tells me I should have been watching this guy growing up, honestly. Even in song, he knows his stuff.
Carl Sagan is the gold standard every pop-sci figure should emulate. He was incredibly smart, but he was also humble and interested in teaching. People who didn't understand or agree with him weren't obstacles. They were potential students. You would've never seen him sing a song about how buttsex is something everyone should try, or fire out a stream of tweets reminding us all how Star Wars isn't real.

He also had none of the Scientific Left's hatred towards Christianity. I don't know exactly what his own religious beliefs were, but he thought concretely ruling out the existence of a God was mathematically foolish. IIRC he was a little disappointed with people who believed science and religion are irreconcilable.

Perverted Cat

kiwifarms.net
Its because Mr. Wizard was a science educator. Bill Nye was a comedian who read a script.
Funny thing was Mr. Wizard could get visibly agitated with the kids he brought onto the show.

It was those little unscripted moments that made Mr. Wizard superior than Bill Nye. He wasn't afraid to tell the kids on his show they were wrong. He treated them like adults.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino