Bill Nye - the sjw guy

Shokew

Trial by Fire! Trial by Fire!
kiwifarms.net
Welp, after like four months, we finally get another season of this shit. It looks a thousand times better than the last two, since he's talking about things that actually matter, but that's not saying much, considering this is Nye we're talking about.

...And I'm still not watching it, either. The damage he's done to himself by becoming a neo hippie is already beyond acceptable standards.

NielBreenLover96

kiwifarms.net
Necroing because
*gasp*
BILL NYE SAID THE FUCK WORD ON JOHN OLIVER'S SHOW ABOUT WHY AOC IS THE GREATEST HUMAN BEING ALIVE
Full thing if you hate yourself and want to sit through John Oliver.
Because inserting the word, "fuck" into every single sentence just because you're on HBO and you can makes you a lot more credible.
Hell, it's gotten millenial twitter in an uproar:

God, this whole "childhood ruined" shit really is the newest form of clickbait, isn't it?

Gay cartoon rats
Swearing Engineers-pretending-to-be-scientists

what's next?

Positron

Subconsciously Suberogatory
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
As if voting someone in office in one country, or enacting a new law in one country, would prevent the globe from being (literally?) on fire.
I love how these science-y types tend to be the greatest proponents of magical thinking.

This segment is even more damning:
Gender is extremely complex, but he apparently thinks that the demand of a commodity is only determined by its price. I wonder how come no one calls him Bill Nye The Economics Guy.

Last edited:

Super-Chevy454

kiwifarms.net
More like person who used to believe in chromosomes and then stopped believing in them because fee fees.

It's lucky then Youtube didn't pull that clip yet. One Youtuber mentionned the following.

Netflix removed this segment. Just another example of the Orwellian distopia shit pile we live in these days.
I won't be surprised if Netflix might have edited others Bill Nye episodes. Btw, I quoted another comment for posterity.

So what the hell happened? Should I believe anything the say today? What are they going to say tomorrow, that we have animal spirits

Syaoran Li

Clown World on PCP
kiwifarms.net
I believe climate change is definitely real given the scientific data and humanity is likely a major factor in this global warming, although it can be argued whether we're causing it or merely exacerbating a natural warming period and if so, to what extent.

But I'm not going to trust any statements about climate science from a washed-up children's TV star from the 90's no matter how many times he says "fuck" on cable television.

Dude doesn't even have a degree in a relevant field like climatology or meteorology.

The only Bill Nye has is a degree in engineering and a strong sense of unwarranted self-importance

I may not be a science guy, but I know sensationalist bullshit and attempts at trying to stay relevant when I see it.

The guy from Beakman's World would have never done something as dumb as this.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino