Horrorcow Bill Schmalfeldt / Will Munko / William Mathew Schmalfeldt / The Liberal Grouch / SkullFlattener - St. Francis, Wi; Pedo, Coprophiliac, Stalker, Journalist, Friend to Terrorists, and Word Salad Chef

Feline Darkmage

Gay Anime Cat
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If you write about Brett Kimberlin, Bill Schmalfeldt will appear. At least that's how it was in the past. It's where Schmalfeldt's obsession with John Hoge and other's began. His current legal troubles will sooner or later land in him in some pretty hot water. Check Hogewash , Thinkingmanszombie and Billy Sez for updates. Buy popcorn shares! He is currently posting on twitter as @MusicUnshackled For a few laughs, here is a blast from Schamlfeldt's past. The Knot My Wisconsin group made one of the best videos concerning the idiot. The intro is kinda long but well worth the watch(trigger warning also). For your entertainment s "It's The Great Knot Charlie Brown."
Is Kimberlin or whatever lolcow worthy? Or does he count as a 'celebrity'?

I could honestly begin researching more about Billy and his pal.

DigitalTuna

Anagram
kiwifarms.net
I would classify Kimberlin as a lolcow because he not that famous and he is just as dumb as Schmalfeldt. Kimberlin's mistakes in his recent lawsuits have been profoundly stupid. His antics as pro se attorney have just been ludicrous. For example, Kimberlin lost a defamation case and wound up being classified as an adjudicated pedophile. He just couldn't refute in a court of law that he was not one. I believe pointing out his erroneous errors in his remaining lawsuits would be fun and worthwhile. In away, Kimberlin may be his own kinda special lolcow. :-)

DigitalTuna

Anagram
kiwifarms.net
In case you haven't heard, Schmalfeldt has lost another lawsuit. In losing, the idiot just double downs on stupid and opens himself up to possible felony charges. Make no mistake Schmalfeldt is a deranged sociopath who has an unhealthy interest in children and belongs in a mental intutition. You can read the whole encounter in the comment section at Billy Sez. No wonder someone gave him the nickname "Oedipal Bill"at one time.
Screenshot_2016-07-04-17-05-16.png

DrainRedRain

you're not real fuck you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
https://kiwifarms.net/attachments/screenshot_2016-07-04-17-05-16-png.111700/
Why all the deranged people always have unhealthy relationships with their mother? I mean, I'm tired of reading stories about sons fantasizing with their mothers in the lolcow word. Nasty.

Also, from the blog of Lee Stranahan:
  • Continued this direct contact after being asked not to ; sometimes directed over 100 messages a day directly at us with questions for his ‘investigation’
  • Posted our personal information, including making a video of our address after a rape threat had been made by an associate of Mr. Schmalfeldt’s
  • Made constant sexual references about both my wife and I, including frequent mentions of our genitalia and fantasies about selling my wife and raping me.
  • Tormented us about the death of our newborn daughter Collette
HO-HO-HOLY SHIT

DigitalTuna

Anagram
kiwifarms.net
Schmalfeldt has recurring themes that involve anal rape and discharge bodily fluids. The deranged cyberstalker has recently threatened a woman with this post
"If you ever had children, Jane, assuming you could find a man willing to touch you, I would be only too happy to urinate on them. With you as their mother, it would be the best thing to ever happen to them. At least the water would be warm." Thinking Man's Zombie has this to say concerning Schmalfeldt's post "Bill Schmalfedt will deny it until put under oath. Because Bill Schmalfeldt is a sh*t-sniffing, turdrolling, toddlerstalking, liar, and I have 100% incontrovertible proof." Schmalfeldt is just too stupid to catch on that people constantly document his lunacy and it's why the demented freak has earned 9 restraining orders in 6 different states. For a good laugh be sure to read the comment section at Thinking Man's Zombie It's always fun to point and laugh at the deranged freak of nature.

DigitalTuna

Anagram
kiwifarms.net
That thread has Schmalfeldt's putrid fingerprints all over it. Schmalfeldt fails again. This is what makes the deranged idiot such a great lolcow. He really is dumb enough to think he will get away with trying to pull something like this. He will proably fail dox Paul Krendler until he is put in jail or a mental instution. Schmalfeldt is truly one deranged stupid freak.

Feline Darkmage

Gay Anime Cat
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
That thread has Schmalfeldt's putrid fingerprints all over it. Schmalfeldt fails again. This is what makes the deranged idiot such a great lolcow. He really is dumb enough to think he will get away with trying to pull something like this. He will proably fail dox Paul Krendler until he is put in jail or a mental instution. Schmalfeldt is truly one deranged stupid freak.
Lol, how can we get Billy to say it's him and give him a big "verified" banner like his fellow lolcows @Autphag and @Thomas Jay Wasserberg?

Reactions: PurpleSquirrel

MysteriousStranger

unpopular
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Oh oh oh. I know Kimberlin. Or, no, I know people on the right-o-sphere who have tangled with him. They went deathly quiet about it during and after, so I don't know any details. Just, if he gets your dox, watch out.

Make sure all the safeguards are in place before you poke this one with a stick.

DigitalTuna

Anagram
kiwifarms.net
Lol, how can we get Billy to say it's him and give him a big "verified" banner like his fellow lolcows @Autphag and @Thomas Jay Wasserberg?
Sooner or later the idiot will admit that he is SkullFlattener. It is just matter of time. The Oedipal Troll just doesn't have any impulse control.

Oh oh oh. I know Kimberlin. Or, no, I know people on the right-o-sphere who have tangled with him. They went deathly quiet about it during and after, so I don't know any details. Just, if he gets your dox, watch out.

Make sure all the safeguards are in place before you poke this one with a stick.

Last edited by a moderator:

DigitalTuna

Anagram
kiwifarms.net
Kimberin is a fool and no one is afraid of him or his idiot friends doxing skills. If Kimberlin keeps losing his LOLSuits he may lose his parole and wind back up in prison. How's that for poking? On another note, anyone boasting of Kimebrlin's doxing skills is probably a member of Team Kimberlin and should be worried about the fall back from Kimberlin's LOLsuits instead of making threats.

MysteriousStranger

unpopular
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
No, I didn't mean he doxed anyone with his super doxing powers, I meant that when he knows someone's location and identity, he will use that information in any way he can.

Being sued and winning is still a miserable and potentially expensive experience, for example.

AnOminous

do you see what happens
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net

Jubileus

Putting the Ra in Trap
kiwifarms.net
I've mostly kept up on these peeps via Ken White's posts on Popehat regarding their lawfare on right-wing targets. A selection of some of those articles:
No, they aren't going to dox your grandma and send a mail bomb (I hope). They go for low-hanging fruit of public figures. If you're doing the smart thing and obfuscating your meatspace identity here, there's not much for them to operate on (which is good, because besides the lawfare it's suspected that they or folks affiliated with them also attempt to SWAT their targets).

DigitalTuna

Anagram
kiwifarms.net
Schmalfeldt has a habit of fail doxing people. Fail doxing is one of the few things he does right. At this point in time, he thinks I am someone named Sean. Schmalfeldt has it wrong. I suggest Schmalfeldt leave Sean alone before he ends up with another restraining order. Note to Schmalfeldt: My avatar & my handle complement each other & the pun does not = Sean. Be careful Schmalfeldt, the stove is hot. Schmalfeldt if you want to have my posts removed take it up with the moderator and leave Sean out of it.

If Schmalfeldt actually files another lawsuit, he is starting it with information that any lawyer will certainly find entertaining.
Screenshot_2016-07-11-23-13-53.png
Bill "The Oedipal LOLCOW" Schmalfeldt demonstrating his inept knowledge. Bill the stove is still hot!

Last edited by a moderator:

Feline Darkmage

Gay Anime Cat
Staff Member
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
If Schmalfeldt actually files another lawsuit, he is starting it with information that any lawyer will certainly find entertaining. View attachment 114584Bill "The Oedipal LOLCOW" Schmalfeldt demonstrating his inept knowledge. Bill the stove is still hot!
Oh boy, I hope somebody has to read out the name "@cumrobbery" in a courtroom again!

TheJabroni

Avid Gem Show Attendee
kiwifarms.net
I think a better option regarding the doxing is to overwhelm him more than anything else. He can't do everyone.

The more sticks poke him the more tard cum this guy gives. He's almost at a meltdown I think he just needs a push.

Reactions: DrainRedRain

DrainRedRain

you're not real fuck you
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I think a better option regarding the doxing is to overwhelm him more than anything else. He can't do everyone.

The more sticks poke him the more tard cum this guy gives. He's almost at a meltdown I think he just needs a push.
The only bad thing is if the dude ends up offing himself and we have to carry the "'guilt'" like with the Julie Terryberry case.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1EiZnCKCb6Dc4biuto2gJyivwgPRM2YMEQ
BTC+SW: bc1qwv5fzv9u6arksw6ytf79gfvce078vprtc0m55s
ETH: 0xc1071c60ae27c8cc3c834e11289205f8f9c78ca5
LTC: LcDkAj4XxtoPWP5ucw75JadMcDfurwupet
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino