Horrorcow Bill Schmalfeldt / Will Munko / William Mathew Schmalfeldt / The Liberal Grouch / SkullFlattener - St. Francis, Wi; Pedo, Coprophiliac, Stalker, Journalist, Friend to Terrorists, and Word Salad Chef

DigitalTuna

Anagram
kiwifarms.net
The only bad thing is if the dude ends up offing himself and we have to carry the "'guilt'" like with the Julie Terryberry case.
Not to worry. Schmalfeldt will never off himself. He is just too much of a coward to even consider such a thing. He has proven this time and time again. However, Schmalfeldt will often lie about that he is dying from all the self inflicted butthurt he gets from stalking other people's blogs. He has also proably murdered more that one F5 key looking for butthurt.

Last edited:
G

GS 281

kiwifarms.net
Something tells me this thread is gonna get real big soon.

DigitalTuna

Anagram
kiwifarms.net
Something tells me this thread is gonna get real big soon.
I believe you are absolutely correct! The Oedipal Troll has proven once again that he is the king of all DumbF5cks. He is just too stupid to take his hand off that hot stove even after being warned. Buy popcorn futures there will be pently of Pointage, Laughery & Mockification (PLM) going around. Oedipal Bill has a lot instore for him this go round some of which may fulfill some of his fantasies he has been threatenin people with for years

Guy With Shit Opinions

From someplace far away!
kiwifarms.net
I think a better option regarding the doxing is to overwhelm him more than anything else. He can't do everyone.

The more sticks poke him the more tard cum this guy gives. He's almost at a meltdown I think he just needs a push.
So we should just send this to him over and over again?

DigitalTuna

Anagram
kiwifarms.net
In the comment section over at Thinking Man's Zombie there is an apt decription about Schmalfeldt and his latest lawsuit "I'm in default in the lawsuit I'm defending against, and I'm threatening a new lulzsuit in a new state against half the world. So why NOT jam my useless crank into a NEW hornet's nest?" Yes, the DumbF5ck has mentioned Kiwi Farms in the suit. You can read more about Schmalfeldt's LOLsuit VII: Degenerations at Hogewash. Schmalfeldt must be getting a special blend of protien enriched mayonnaise lately to reach this level of dumbassery.

Last edited:

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Hi from the Kiwi Farms to all the Schmalfeldt watchers from before we saw him! You can join if you want to. We always welcome new members if they're cool enough.

Back on topic though. I'm working on a thread for a friend of Billy. That one should be released tomorrow. (Edit: or within the week, due to reasons)

Last edited:

DigitalTuna

Anagram
kiwifarms.net
The person who SWATed Stacy McCain has been sent to prison. It's established fact that before the SWATing that Golden Showers Schmalfeldt was falsely claming online that McCain was still living at his former address. A result of these many lies may have resulted in a young couple with an infant being confronted by an armed tactical police unit in the middle of the night who were living at that address. Which proabably sent Schmalfeldt to his sweaty-palmed happy place. The incident is still under investigation. Golden Showers Schmalfeldt may yet have to explain to investigators why he lied & falsely reported McCain's whereabouts. More head dents maybe in Schmalfeldt's future if he ends up in jail. Read more at The Other McCain

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
The person who SWATed Stacy McCain has been sent to prison. It's established fact that before the SWATing that Golden Showers Schmalfeldt was falsely claming online that McCain was still living at his former address. A result of these many lies may have resulted in a young couple with an infant being confronted by an armed tactical police unit in the middle of the night who were living at that address. Which proabably sent Schmalfeldt to his sweaty-palmed happy place. The incident is still under investigation. Golden Showers Schmalfeldt may yet have to explain to investigators why he lied & falsely reported McCain's whereabouts. More head dents maybe in Schmalfeldt's future if he ends up in jail. Read more at The Other McCain
How dumb do you have to be to get caught and convicted of swatting?

"Mir Islam, Who SWATted Me in 2013, Has Been Sentenced to Two Years in Prison"

Ah. THAT dumb.

DigitalTuna

Anagram
kiwifarms.net
Schmalfeldt claims to have received numerous awards. One on his achievement awards is for Toddler Stalking. He won that one after a court of law declared him an adjudicated toddler stalker. In his LOLSuit VII, I wonder if he will get an award for comments on his desire to urinate on children. On another note, I sure some ........ violations will come to light.
A_toodlerStalker.jpg

Hat Tip Thinking Man's Zombie

DigitalTuna

Anagram
kiwifarms.net
Dictionary.com -Alluring [uh-loo r-ing] adjective
1. very attractive or tempting; enticing; seductive.
2. fascinating; charming.
It's no wonder the Coprophilic Deranged Cyberstalking DumbF5ck (Bill Schmalfeldt) found the now defunct Trump Pence logo arousing.
A_trumpence1.PNG

This tweet further explains why Schamlfeldt was fired from the DailyKos for his all too graphic description of anal sex. In LOLSuit VII: Degenerations, will Schamlfeldt of the ButtStuff use the phrase "takeitOUTtakeitOUTtakeitOUT youfuckingbastardpieceofshit" metaphorically when he has to pay the toll for his latest LOLSuit and sell his Red VAROOM! VAROOM! ? It's also rumored that a remake of Lemmwinks is in progress. ;) Fun times ahead for Anal Bill.

Last edited:

DigitalTuna

Anagram
kiwifarms.net
Deranged cyberstalker Schmalfeldt claims his late wife was the love of his life. Yet, it is documented fact that Schmalfeldt carried on an internet flame war while as his wife lay dying. It is conceivable that proof of Schmalfeldt's neglect can even be seen in the present day work he produces. For example, why would the deranged freak put the phrase “I will be happy when you die” and a image of his wife on the same art cover? Why would Schmalfeldt also include the phrase “feed me cheese” on the same cover art? Did something happen at the morgue that the deranged freak of golden showers has yet to reveal? Maybe these questions will be answered in LOLSuit VII: Degenerations.
Comingsoon3.png

DigitalTuna

Anagram
kiwifarms.net
Was it something someone said?
Did a deranged DumbF5ck skulking aound the Internet looking for butthurt get its f eelings hurt?

Screenshot_2016-07-19-23-06-14.png

DigitalTuna

Anagram
kiwifarms.net
God damnit how many aliases does this man have lol holy shit
Schmalfeldt may have used over 200 Twitter handles to date (See Thinking Man's Zombie) not counting the times the DumbF5ck has been suspended from Twitter. On another note, over at BILLY SEZ an interesting point of Schmalfeldtian Projection has been made. The Oedipal DumbF5ck has referred to himself as a "Debutante". Why is Schmalfeldt trying to pass himself off as an upper-class young woman making her first appearance in fashionable society? What is the Oedipal DumbF5ck really trying to tell everyone? After admitting strange Freudian desires for his dead mother along with a desire to urinate on children there is no telling. Read more at BILLY SEZ.
BillSez1.png

Last edited:

AnOminous

I'm not mad at anyone, honest.
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
Schmalfeldt may have used over 200 Twitter handles to date (See Thinking Man's Zombie) not counting the times the DumbF5ck has been suspended from Twitter. On another note, over at BILLY SEZ an interesting point of Schmalfeldtian Projection has been made. The Oedipal DumbF5ck has referred to himself as a "Debutante". Why is Schmalfeldt trying to pass himself off as an upper-class young woman making her first appearance in fashionable society? What is the Oedipal DumbF5ck really trying to tell everyone? After admitting strange Freudian desires for his dead mother along with a desire to urinate on children there is no telling. Read more at BILLY SEZ.
View attachment 117438
Is that seriously meant to be a reference to Hoagy Carmichael? He ought to kill himself for that alone. Fucking heresy.

Feline Darkmage

Gamer Gril Queen
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
I'm beginning to think this guy is prolific enough for a wiki about his online activity in the same vain as our parent website, the CWCki.

Tags
None

About Us

The Kiwi Farms is about eccentric individuals and communities on the Internet. We call them lolcows because they can be milked for amusement or laughs. Our community is bizarrely diverse and spectators are encouraged to join the discussion.

We do not place intrusive ads, host malware, sell data, or run crypto miners with your browser. If you experience these things, you have a virus. If your malware system says otherwise, it is faulty.

Supporting the Forum

How to Help

The Kiwi Farms is constantly attacked by insane people and very expensive to run. It would not be here without community support.

BTC: 1DgS5RfHw7xA82Yxa5BtgZL65ngwSk6bmm
ETH: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
BAT: 0xc1071c60Ae27C8CC3c834E11289205f8F9C78CA5
LTC: LSZsFCLUreXAZ9oyc9JRUiRwbhkLCsFi4q
XMR: 438fUMciiahbYemDyww6afT1atgqK3tSTX25SEmYknpmenTR6wvXDMeco1ThX2E8gBQgm9eKd1KAtEQvKzNMFrmjJJpiino