Billy Porter will appear on Sesame Street. Cue the rightwing outrage. - It's Like They're Fucking Baiting The Public Now

TheFloor

kiwifarms.net
Eh, but TVs have guides now.

You can easily skip an episode by merely just looking to see if you know which episode it is, that is if he's in the main story. If he's in a segment...I dunno.
This is true, but also it defeats a part of the purpose of children’s programming. If parents feel like they have to start screening a show for appropriateness, they’re more likely to just stop showing it to their kid altogether. There are plenty of other shows for children to watch that don’t have men in dresses. Elton John was on the Muppet Show and NOBODY COMPLAINED because he put on a damned good show and didn’t do anything too weird. But this Billy Porter guy just HAS to pose for Sesame Street photos in a dress. So what’s going to happen here (or is already happening) is parents complain, and the collective gay community snaps its neck and calls these parents right wing, or bigots, or whatever. “You don’t like this? Well too bad. Also, you’re stupid.” isn’t going to be winning any hearts over. Seems very self defeating.

TheFloor

kiwifarms.net
I don't even know who this guy is.
The only reason I know of the guy is because ladies’ fashion from Oscars 2019 was such a complete trash fire that HIS tuxedo dress stood out as being one of the better gowns, and it went a bit viral. I mean if he’s successful in Broadway, good for him, but that venue isn’t very accessible to the general public, so, he’s doomed to obscurity without making appearances in dresses, I guess.

Ted_Breakfast

What'll it be, boys?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Nobody watches Sesame Street anymore, least of all right-wing parents. The only people who are going to be outraged are older people who have fond memories of watching it with their now adult children.

The kicks for the woke crowd are getting harder and harder to find.

wtfNeedSignUp

kiwifarms.net
If it's just a random who appearing in an episode and not doing anything of not then no one should care.
If they'll try to have him introduce man sex for children then someone needs to be hanged.
Sadly we are at a point that the latter is more likely than the former.

Pokemonquistador2

Electric Boogaloo
kiwifarms.net
This isn't even a 2 on my outrage meter.
Sesame street died when Elmo got AIDS anyway.

Sesame Street died when Joe Raposo and Jim Henson did.

Also, when Cookie Monster was forced to stop eating cookies and Oscar the Grouch was no longer allowed to live in his can. Faggots had ruined Sesame Street long before this Dusky-Hued, Duxedo-wearing Poofter arrived on the scene.

mr.moon1488

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol why would I care that they put a gay nigger on a show that's been irrelevant since even I was a kid? About the only people who have kids that watch that shit anymore are California tards, and 40% of their kids will an hero before they're my age.

Jaimas

H O N K
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I've seen Zinnia shove something the width of my leg up his ass and Billy Porter is still the gayest thing I've seen in quite some time.