Black is King - Lion King but with an extra dose of WE WUZ KANGZ

Hypnopedosnake2

kiwifarms.net
1595369043648.png

A young African king undergoes a journey "through betrayal, love and self-identity" to reclaim his throne, utilizing the guidance of his ancestors and childhood love. The story is told through the voices of present-day Black people.

Black Is King is an upcoming film and visual album directed, written and executive produced by American singer Beyonce. The film serves as a visual companion to the 2019 album The Lion King: The Gift, a tie-in album curated by Beyoncé for the 2019 remake ofThe Lion King.

Black Is King will be released globally on Disney+ on July 31, 2020, and across Africa the following day on M-Net and Canal+ Afrique

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Idiotron

The last sane person on Earth
kiwifarms.net
Literally 90% of the comments on that video are bots.
Post a negative comment and it will get deleted within 10 minutes.
Typical Disney.

Also... A FILM BY BEYONCE...
Yeah, right, as if she had anything to do with actually creating this thing.
She signed the checks, that's about it.
That's like saying that Pulp Fiction is "a film by Harvey Weinstein".

tehpope

Archivist
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Literally 90% of the comments on that video are bots.
Post a negative comment and it will get deleted within 10 minutes.
Typical Disney.

Also... A FILM BY BEYONCE...
Yeah, right, as if she had anything to do with actually creating this thing.
She signed the checks, that's about it.
That's like saying that Pulp Fiction is "a film by Harvey Weinstein".
She probably produced it. Wrote down some ideas on a napkin and gave it to her PA to find a Director to fulfill her vision.

Sopressata

kiwifarms.net
Beyoncé’s brain: “hmm. I think I’m still black. This is the best time ever to market a really terrible race themed movie and there’s no way it could fail now or I can blame it on racism not the fact that I’m a talentless airhead. Blacks will watch it because, well black....and whites will watch it because it will be too cold out for public feet washing by the time it’s released and this will give them something to make them feel like they aren’t racist. Maybe I can clear enough to leave my ugly husband if I play my cards right.....

• Thunk-Provoking
Reactions: TerribleIdeas™
Tags
None