Black is King - Lion King but with an extra dose of WE WUZ KANGZ

-4ZURE-

Kill Every Last One of Them!
kiwifarms.net
Honestly, I am more excited over the possibility of a Big Joel video talking about this.

The dude went off on how Lion King is not woke and is anti-immigration. How is he gonna take a black version, think he will backpedal?

frozenrunner

Please do not hoard limited salt supplies.
kiwifarms.net
Also....why are they so fixated on being Kings and Queens? Is there any other modern day race this obsessed with being royalty?
It's overcompensation for a huge inferiority complex.

Seriously. The only reason the Atlantic slave trade was ever even a thing was because tribes would raid other tribes, kidnap the people and then sell them to the slave traders. Blacks are the root reason the whole slave shit happened to begin with. Reality is stranger than fiction.
Reality in a tribal world is being constantly at war with other tribes, and that includes slavery. (That goes for the Native Americans, too.) They just don't talk about it because they either don't know that or it doesn't fit their victimhood narrative.

Last edited:

DrainRedRain

Privilege King™
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I was reading some tweets about it and now it is apparently racist if I say I don't like Beyonce music or this movie. They're literally calling your opinion as ''erasure of a black woman success'' and I honestly don't even know how they can pull things like this without crashing their brains with all the nonsense. The black community on twitter is losing their shit over this movie and if anyone mentions that her music isn't that great they will immediately get dogpiled on.

I also saw something about a white middle aged butler serving Beyonce during the music video and a lot of black people posting things like ''lol historical reparations'' and ''get fucked, whites''. This whole thing is a mess and that's why twitter is a shit site.

JambledUpWords

Thin privilege is real y’all
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This entire premise is so pretentious. I fully expect people to be called racist if they criticize it. All I really got from the trailer was Lemonade Pt. 2.
I was reading some tweets about it and now it is apparently racist if I say I don't like Beyonce music or this movie. They're literally calling your opinion as ''erasure of a black woman success'' and I honestly don't even know how they can pull things like this without crashing their brains with all the nonsense. The black community on twitter is losing their shit over this movie and if anyone mentions that her music isn't that great they will immediately get dogpiled on.

I also saw something about a white middle aged butler serving Beyonce during the music video and a lot of black people posting things like ''lol historical reparations'' and ''get fucked, whites''. This whole thing is a mess and that's why twitter is a shit site.
Called it. This isn’t surprising at all. Twitter got up in arms if you criticized Beyoncé’s Lemonade album as well. I will say this though, Beyoncé has an amazing publicist and she wouldn’t have the money she has without them.

Personally, Beyoncé is very over hyped. There are plenty of other artists out there that are just as good as her, but are often overlooked because they get don’t fit the mold that record industries want.

Local Fed

Dolly Parton fan account
kiwifarms.net

Beyonce's fans are often kind of nuts. I remember with one of her recent albums (I think it was Lemonade) they were telling white people that it's "not for them" and that they shouldn't be critiquing it. At the same time if you don't listen to it you're bad for not supporting black artists (who, like I suspect from Beyonce, don't really like you anyways outside of your money).

Last edited:

DrainRedRain

Privilege King™
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
like I suspect from Beyonce, don't really like you anyways outside of your money
Funny you mentioned it because I also saw tweets from black people fighting each other about this issue. Half the blacks said that Beyonce doesn't care about the true oppressed poor blacks living in the projects and only cares about money and that they should pressure artists to care about their struggles, and the other half was defending her, saying that she has the right to flex because she's dunking on whites while doing so.
Basically, they were arguing about what should come first, class struggles or racial struggles. To be honest, I couldn't care less about their fight, because it is stupid. Famous people care about money and power, and if you think they SHOULD or WOULD care about regular everyday oppressed black citizens, you're %100 wrong.

Tags
None