Black is King - Lion King but with an extra dose of WE WUZ KANGZ

Sopressata

kiwifarms.net
I was reading some tweets about it and now it is apparently racist if I say I don't like Beyonce music or this movie. They're literally calling your opinion as ''erasure of a black woman success'' and I honestly don't even know how they can pull things like this without crashing their brains with all the nonsense. The black community on twitter is losing their shit over this movie and if anyone mentions that her music isn't that great they will immediately get dogpiled on.

I also saw something about a white middle aged butler serving Beyonce during the music video and a lot of black people posting things like ''lol historical reparations'' and ''get fucked, whites''. This whole thing is a mess and that's why twitter is a shit site.
this exact situation happened to me about two years ago when I made a comment in an online beauty forum discussion about Rihannas shitty makeup line. People were asking for feedback and I had tried it in person and it was the worst makeup I had ever encountered, I wasn’t mean or bitchy at all I kept it factual and even cushioned it with saying it didn’t work at all FOR ME , maybe if you have a different skin type you’d like it etc. Well all of a sudden I was descended on and told it wasn’t meant for the likes of me despite the fact that it’s selling point was there were a million shades for every skin tone. At the time the beauty world was going through a massive sjw shitfest regarding makeup shades and people were calling Cosmetic companies racist and horrible if they didn’t have 237 shades for every conceivable skin tone. Companies were posting their version of the black Instagram square saying they would do better etc. lots were being boycotted. And this was a couple of years ago. Anyway people accused me of wanting a strong black woman to fail because I gave her makeup a bad review. These idiots were so dumb they actually thought she founded her own company when in fact her makeup was created by the same company in Germany that creates lots of lines like the Sephora in house brand and Kat Von Ds line. Rhihanna was just a spokesperson but people were acting as if anyone who didn’t shit rainbows about her needed to be cancelled and destroyed. There were women saying the lighter shades in makeup lines should be eliminated. It was the most bizarre thing ever. After that white women were afraid to do reviews of her products because you weren’t allowed to dislike it , if you did you were racist, it wasn’t meant for the likes of you and you hate black people and you want them to fail. It started happening if you didn’t like a black performer too, if you said you weren’t into an actor or actress or musician or a type of music that was black you wanted them to fail. Having normal discussions became impossible and now it’s like this virtually everywhere.

DrainRedRain

Privilege King™
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
this exact situation happened to me about two years ago when I made a comment in an online beauty forum discussion about Rihannas shitty makeup line. People were asking for feedback and I had tried it in person and it was the worst makeup I had ever encountered, I wasn’t mean or bitchy at all I kept it factual and even cushioned it with saying it didn’t work at all FOR ME , maybe if you have a different skin type you’d like it etc. Well all of a sudden I was descended on and told it wasn’t meant for the likes of me despite the fact that it’s selling point was there were a million shades for every skin tone. At the time the beauty world was going through a massive sjw shitfest regarding makeup shades and people were calling Cosmetic companies racist and horrible if they didn’t have 237 shades for every conceivable skin tone. Companies were posting their version of the black Instagram square saying they would do better etc. lots were being boycotted. And this was a couple of years ago. Anyway people accused me of wanting a strong black woman to fail because I gave her makeup a bad review. These idiots were so dumb they actually thought she founded her own company when in fact her makeup was created by the same company in Germany that creates lots of lines like the Sephora in house brand and Kat Von Ds line. Rhihanna was just a spokesperson but people were acting as if anyone who didn’t shit rainbows about her needed to be cancelled and destroyed. There were women saying the lighter shades in makeup lines should be eliminated. It was the most bizarre thing ever. After that white women were afraid to do reviews of her products because you weren’t allowed to dislike it , if you did you were racist, it wasn’t meant for the likes of you and you hate black people and you want them to fail. It started happening if you didn’t like a black performer too, if you said you weren’t into an actor or actress or musician or a type of music that was black you wanted them to fail. Having normal discussions became impossible and now it’s like this virtually everywhere.
Yeah, pretty much this. The internet descended to shit the last few years, with people promoting virtual dogpillings and whatnot. Callout and cancel culture are also the culprits.
I'm glad this shit is a most online thing, at least for now, because if those "activists" say half the shit they say online in real peoples face, I don't think it will go end well for them.

Dom Cruise

kiwifarms.net
It's creepy how openly black supremacist this is, it's creepy that it's coming from a major corporation like Disney and it's creepy that it's coming from a black celebrity who didn't used to be this way.

The only way a diverse society can work is if everyone sees themselves as equal, blacks can't go around seeing themselves as so much better than everyone else, a war's coming if attitudes don't change in this country.

Tags
None