Black Lives Matter co-founder Patrisse Cullors lands Warner Bros. TV production deal - Prepare for yet more must-miss TV

thismanlies

Sacred Cows Make The Juiciest Hamburgers
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Lol (((they))) don't give a shit. At the end of the day, she's just another blunt object they can hit white westerners with.
That’s like employing a rabid dog to protect your home. It’ll bite your kids before it’ll ever touch a burglar.

Ruin

Mercenary Slut
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
All I see on TV and commercials anymore is black people. How much "raising" do their voices need exactly?

I dated a Chinese exchange student for a while and her only knowledge of America was from TV and Movies so she thought America was like 85% black. She was surprised when she came here and there were so many Asians and white people.

Blacks are absurdly over represented in TV and movies.

whogoesthere

In defeat, malice. In victory, revenge.
kiwifarms.net
All I see on TV and commercials anymore is black people. How much "raising" do their voices need exactly?

In my country black people are 3% of the population, yet most adverts and television shows has at least %50 of them, sometimes more. They want representation only when it suits them. They complained about too few football managers where black, but had no issue with 60% of the players being black, thats fine for a nation thats 92% white.

UnimportantFarmer

kiwifarms.net
Apparently the Star People in Hollywood don’t care that Cullors is openly antisemitic and has given her endorsement multiple times to BLM UK who are very loud and proud with their hatred of all things Jew. She’s also got ties to Nation of Islam and Farrakhan.
I think ((they)) are relaxed about buying up these brittle twits. BLM is just too useful. They vanished before when they ceased to be of use. They will vanish again when no longer useful.

SojuDrnkr

You pissing your pants yet?
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The quality of the shows won't matter nearly as much when they are shows for children. They even say it in the article; she will be advising the creation of children's programming.

That right there is far more concerning or dangerous then some fantasy sitcom about a black "family" no one will watch.

Children don't watch children's cartoons anymore, emotionally stunted 20/30 year olds do. Kids now-a-days watch memes and videogame commentary on YouTube.

These ham-fisted Marxist/BLM shows will fall on the deaf ears of those they're are trying to influence. The only people who will watch them are the ones who are already into this commie bullshit.

In my country black people are 3% of the population, yet most adverts and television shows has at least %50 of them, sometimes more. They want representation only when it suits them. They complained about too few football managers where black, but had no issue with 60% of the players being black, thats fine for a nation thats 92% white.

Same thing with gays and trannies. 30% of the characters on every show is gay or gender-special. If an alien race were to only get information about us from our media, they'd think we're total faggots and decimate our entire planet.

Dysnomia

Is Reimu gonna have to smack a bitch?
kiwifarms.net

They are really over represented now. And that's not even counting the black shows on black channels.

Even higher than 50% in things like popular music - which seems to correlate with my complete lack of interest in what passes for popular music these days.

And white kids buy all that crap. Everybody's a "rapper" now. Most of them I never hear of until they inevitably overdose or get shot.

Screw Danlon

I Wuv U
kiwifarms.net
It’s a classic Morton‘s Fork - if people watch this shit, they’ll make more and say it’s because people want it. If people don’t watch this shit, they’ll make more and say it’s “necessary” because people not watching it shows we’re all racist,

You will get fucked by the big black cock of progress, whether you consent to it or not.

💗Bitchstopher Columbitch💗

* unintelligible retard noises *
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Blacks are already overrepresented on TV, and that's coming from a deeply, openly racist organization. The real number is almost certainly much higher.

Representation is not the point. If it were, they'd have stopped long ago. The point is that they hate white people and want them destroyed.
I highly doubt the over representation is due to some attempt at White genocide. Black organizations just screech really loud and it looks like people in the media are too nice/gullible to tell them no, or maybe it's just the fact that Blacks are the hip accessory du jour. Instead of buying fancy handbags, some media folks might want to show off how cool they are by shoving Blacks everywhere.

Last edited:

Occam's Spork

kiwifarms.net
INB4 whatever they make absolutely bombs and they scream mUh RaYcIsM
I honestly think this is the plan. Race grifting when it comes to black people is big money these days, since making american blacks out to be victims brings in the views and social media whatevers. Hire a "trained marxist" write a bunch of shit to make the whites who listen jump onboard, and shame the rest for not understanding "institutional racism" and label them racist for simply being the same skin color as the antagonists in their fiction. It's totally shameless racism. But hey, it's fine if your narrative and message is hate white people, dontcha know.

That they would allow her to make children's shows just shows how far gone these people are. I'll wait and see what they pump out, but I'm betting on horribly biased garbage that parents of any race should use as a teaching tool of what to avoid.