Black Lives Matter (more than everyone else's...) -

Judge Holden

Explorer in the further regions of autism
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Let us answer this question with every different era of the Klan

Is BLM worse than...

The First Era Klan (Angry Confederate Veterens who waged a full on guerilla war against uppity niggos): No.

The Second Era Klan (Violent Populist Fraternity against all non WASP which engaged in hundreds of lynchings and helped enforce racist subjugation nationwide but especially the south): No

The Third Era Klan (Reaction against the Civil Rights Movement which engaged in dozens of lynchings and assassination and hundreds of beatings and acts of arson): No

The Fourth Era Klans (Militia flavoured, which comitted roughly half a dozen confirmed murders total with likely dozens of assaults, but mostly just autistic fuckery): ehhh once we take into account the riots and cop murders then Im gonna say yes...slightly

The Fifth Era Klans (Goes on faggy marches to universal mockery and scorn, spent 90% of its time drinking and grumbling at get togethers): Yep. BLM is demonstrably worse than this era in every manner

The Sixth Era Klans (modern web klans: Same as above minus the marches and get togethers, just drinking and grumbling in front of a computer): Oh fuck yes.

Pikimon

Exceptionally Overachieving Mexican
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Except the Klan actually did do that, and committed multiple massacres of scores of people to discourage them from voting, and even more or less murdered every black person in a town, the Colfax massacre. The Klan wasn't the only participant in that, though. So was the Democratic Party.
That was the Democratic party of 1873, back when the Republican Party was considered the "Party of Lincoln" and before the Southern Strategy, context is important.

In the wake of the contested 1872 election for governor of Louisiana and local offices, a group of white Democrats, armed with rifles and a small cannon, overpowered Republican freedmen and state militia (also black) trying to protect the Grant Parish courthouse in Colfax;[1][2] white Republican officeholders were not attacked. Most of the freedmen were killed after they surrendered; nearly 50 were killed later that night after being held as prisoners for several hours. Estimates of the number of dead have varied, ranging from 62 to 153; three whites died but the number of black victims was difficult to determine because bodies had been thrown into the river or removed for burial. There were rumors of mass graves at the site.

TheAmazingAxolotl

Meglio fascista che frocio.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
BLM's major problem is that they're horribly unorganised and don't have one leader to unite them like the KKK. on top of that, BLM's strategy is to burn down everything that isn't the welfare office as a means of sticking it to the white man.

If the KKK were still at its greatest power, then BLM would be powerless because they'd have enough sense to burn down the welfare office to get rid of the uppity negro folk burning down everything that isn't the welfare office.

She Who Dealt It

True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I'm about to powelevel like crazy: I was born and raised in the south. I have two police officers in my family and neither of them make enough money for the culture we are living in at the moment. I also have a black lady that I consider my adoptive grandmother and another black man regularly brings me wonderful homemade cakes for no reason other than he is my friend.

After speaking frankly, their consensus is that this movement is the end of an age. They both grew up during the civil rights movement at it's worst. My hometown is the last capital of the Confederacy. There are Confederate flags everywhere, and it's safe to say that black people are still the minority here. The climate here is becoming uncomfortable. Both of my friends agree that the Black Lives Matter movement is making a joke out of what their people struggled through during the 40's-70's. They lack strong and respectable representation. The focus should be peace not rioting their own neighborhoods. What does that even accomplish? If you're trying to hurt whitey, guess what? Whitey has insurance. So looting white owned businesses causes inconvenience at worst. When black people openly admit something is stupid and accomplishes nothing other than hampering the cause......

HeirenPlaya

Mayor of Jonestown
kiwifarms.net
Let us answer this question with every different era of the Klan

Is BLM worse than...

The First Era Klan (Angry Confederate Veterens who waged a full on guerilla war against uppity niggos): No.

The Second Era Klan (Violent Populist Fraternity against all non WASP which engaged in hundreds of lynchings and helped enforce racist subjugation nationwide but especially the south): No

The Third Era Klan (Reaction against the Civil Rights Movement which engaged in dozens of lynchings and assassination and hundreds of beatings and acts of arson): No

The Fourth Era Klans (Militia flavoured, which comitted roughly half a dozen confirmed murders total with likely dozens of assaults, but mostly just autistic fuckery): ehhh once we take into account the riots and cop murders then Im gonna say yes...slightly

The Fifth Era Klans (Goes on faggy marches to universal mockery and scorn, spent 90% of its time drinking and grumbling at get togethers): Yep. BLM is demonstrably worse than this era in every manner

The Sixth Era Klans (modern web klans: Same as above minus the marches and get togethers, just drinking and grumbling in front of a computer): Oh fuck yes.
But that 7th Era Klan, along with its Hispanic and Asian allies, are going to destroy Black people completely.

• Optimistic
Reactions: Alberto Balsalm

The Lizard Queen

Lizard boobs. Your argument is invalid.
kiwifarms.net
I'll just post this here, because Black Lives Matter in no way follows the doctrine of the people who founded the civil rights movement. They're basically just a bunch of thugs.

"But there is something that I must say to my people, who stand on the warm threshold which leads into the palace of justice: In the process of gaining our rightful place, we must not be guilty of wrongful deeds. Let us not seek to satisfy our thirst for freedom by drinking from the cup of bitterness and hatred. We must forever conduct our struggle on the high plane of dignity and discipline. We must not allow our creative protest to degenerate into physical violence. Again and again, we must rise to the majestic heights of meeting physical force with soul force."

-Martin Luther King Jr. (I have a dream)

Marvin

Christorical Figure
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Environmental.....racism.

How can that be even a thing?
From what I can tell, some of the complaints people make under the umbrella of "environmental racism" are pretty legitimate. Those complaints are already discussed though. It's called "housing discrimination". Housing discrimination is a real thing. That is to say, poor people (and other people stereotyped as poor, like black people) have to live in shitty areas, near railroad tracks and industrial areas and dumps and shit.

But that's not enough for BLM. It's not a juicy enough name for them. BLM's gotta spice it up. They decided to call it "environmental racism".

That's fucking dumb. Whoever BLM hired as their Social Media Outrage Manager should be fired, because "environmental racism" sounds like a hurricane wearing a klan hood.

Ravenor

Purge.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
The BLM tactic of rioting is idiotic considering who they are rioting over, it reminds me of the riots around the time Mark Duggan got shot here in the UK (not that I think about it BLM would have loved that) essentially guy pull's a gun on some armed officers got shot and riots happened - it also got us this rather lulzy picture;

And 16 year olds crying "We're getting our taxes back" while looting fucking primark.

AnOminous

Really?
True & Honest Fan
Retired Staff
kiwifarms.net
From what I can tell, some of the complaints people make under the umbrella of "environmental racism" are pretty legitimate. Those complaints are already discussed though. It's called "housing discrimination". Housing discrimination is a real thing. That is to say, poor people (and other people stereotyped as poor, like black people) have to live in shitty areas, near railroad tracks and industrial areas and dumps and shit.

But that's not enough for BLM. It's not a juicy enough name for them. BLM's gotta spice it up. They decided to call it "environmental racism".

That's fucking dumb. Whoever BLM hired as their Social Media Outrage Manager should be fired, because "environmental racism" sounds like a hurricane wearing a klan hood.
It's a fairly simple fact that poor, marginalized people don't have the political power to do the NIMBY shit that rich white people use to keep toxic waste out of their own backyards. Hence this kind of shit ends up getting dumped in places where people can't fight back effectively.

Tags
None