True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Last edited by a moderator:

TowinKarz

You can't grow steaks!
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
@Wallace

Excellent read, it explains a lot of why the modern left, despite being more militant than ever and more pushy and in-your-face than ever, not only isn't making headway but is creating their own enemies as they go.

Exhibit A: The White House

Moralizing appeals only to preexisting allies. Treating others as if they have these hidden ugly motives against you, despite a total lack of proof, will plant the seed of those motives in them, if only because it's natural to try and defend yourself when you find yourself attacked from out of the blue.

Last edited:
  • Agree
Reactions: Ravelord and lolwut

GabeRegan

kiwifarms.net
So I did some research on these guys recently, and thought I'd share my findings. I first started looking into it courtesy of a friend of mine, who would not shut the fuck up about how awesome a philosopher the founder of BLM was. I looked into it, and holy shit, I was not prepared for what I found - though color me completely unsurprised.

The woman who began the BLM ideology, Joanne Deborah Chesimard, known better as Assata Shakur, AKA the person who basically began the "all White people are racist" shit that currently permeates the movement, is quite the fucking character. In fact, she's many characters, as she has used, as of this writing, close to twenty four different ones, and that's just that the FBI currently has on-file:

The more perceptive among you might have noticed that the source on that statistic was none other than Law Enforcement. Why might this be? Well, fact is, this individual is a terrorist, bank robber, and murderer:

She is still #3 on the FBI's ten most wanted list. BLM pays homage to this disgusting human being at every fucking rally they host.
I believe she is also the aunt and godmother of iconic rapper Tupac. Wikipedia also has the gall to list her occupation as "activist". Also worth noting is that to this day she is still despised within New Jersey law enforcement, which has certainly not won BLM any points with them.

Cuba was also at one point spending $13 million a day housing her as they consider her a useful propaganda piece. If Trump plans to continue thawing relations with Cuba, I would be very surprised if the topic of her extradition doesn't come up.

AtrocityVoyeur

Menschliches, Allzumenschliches
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I believe she is also the aunt and godmother of iconic rapper Tupac. Wikipedia also has the gall to list her occupation as "activist". Also worth noting is that to this day she is still despised within New Jersey law enforcement, which has certainly not won BLM any points with them.

Cuba was also at one point spending $13 million a day housing her as they consider her a useful propaganda piece. If Trump plans to continue thawing relations with Cuba, I would be very surprised if the topic of her extradition doesn't come up.
Senator Mendenez of NJ (himself of Cuban ancestry, and very anti-Castro) was able to get Rex Tillerson to commit to extradition attempts during his confirmation hearing. Of course we'll see how far that goes, but at least it's on the table, whereas the Obama administration ignored those requests entirely.

• Informative
Reactions: GabeRegan

Abethedemon

Trve and Honest
kiwifarms.net
I thought I'd share this here, there's now a Black Lives Matter "safe space" in VT. http://www.burlingtonfreepress.com/...tter-opens-winooski-shop-safe-space/97747154/
I live in Vermont, actually, and I have seen a bunch of BLM support, so it isn't too surprising. What is surprising is that there are more white people than black people who support BLM here. There was actually a flag that was hung in support of BLM on the UVM campus, a campus that's 90 percent white.
That's not to say that there aren't black people here, I'm actually friendly with quite a few and one of my professors is, but Vermont is otherwise a very homogenous state.

• Agree
Reactions: DirkBloodStormKing

millais

The Yellow Rose of Victoria, Texas
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
I live in Vermont, actually, and I have seen a bunch of BLM support, so it isn't too surprising. What is surprising is that there are more white people than black people who support BLM here. There was actually a flag that was hung in support of BLM on the UVM campus, a campus that's 90 percent white.
That's not to say that there aren't black people here, I'm actually friendly with quite a few and one of my professors is, but Vermont is otherwise a very homogenous state.
What's unexpected about it? Burlington has always had a reputation for being an ultra hippy college town. Probably the white people there are more multiculturally/liberally favoring than the rest of the state as they are students or out-of-towners

Darndirty

kiwifarms.net
True, but calling it racism is intellectualy dishonest. Everything gets labeled as racism nowadays, and when everything is racist, nothing is. Factories arent being built in ghettos because "fuck the nigs", but because "fuck the poor"
This is true. It's not racism. It's "Poorism". The ultra rich and the people who run the world laugh at us poor people nitpicking each other and blaming each other while they quietly sneak away with all the wealth. Divide and conquer. Racism is the best tool the wealthy have. They want you to worry about that nigger next door, not why the banking system keeps collapsing or where your taxes are going. We're sheep man.

Piga Dgrifm

Pita Griffin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
This is true. It's not racism. It's "Poorism". The ultra rich and the people who run the world laugh at us poor people nitpicking each other and blaming each other while they quietly sneak away with all the wealth. Divide and conquer. Racism is the best tool the wealthy have. They want you to worry about that nigger next door, not why the banking system keeps collapsing or where your taxes are going. We're sheep man.
I've seen it called 'classism' and a lot of the people who scream about how everything is racist deny it exists because then they'd be forced to accept that their upper middle class selves posting about evil white people on their MacBooks while Mom and Dad pay for their Gender Studies degrees aren't actually being oppressed.

WeeGee

Weegee is de wae.
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
Have you seen any of the BLM signs on lawns around here? I've seen quite a few, even bumper stickers.

• Agree
Reactions: Abethedemon

The Great Chandler

"Pickleless girls don't marry virgin boys"
kiwifarms.net

Male Idiot

Loli Hitler
kiwifarms.net
BLM Toronto has made a spectacle of themselves recently.

One of their leaders called Justin Trudeau a white supremacist and the same woman who said that has made tweets in the past where she called white people "defects" and that they should be "wiped out". It's gotten so bad that even the fucking Huffington Post has posted an article calling for her to step down.

The Toronto police have also pulled out of the local pride parade because the organization gave into BLM's demands that police floats not not be allowed.

And this is all just in the last week.
Let me tell you just how stupid she really is by quoting her views.

“Whiteness is not humxness,” the statement begins. “infact, white skin is sub-humxn.” The post goes on to present a genetics-based argument centred on melanin and enzyme.

“White ppl are recessive genetic defects. this is factual,” the post reads towards the end. “white ppl need white supremacy as a mechanism to protect their survival as a people because all they can do is produce themselves. black ppl simply through their dominant genes can literally wipe out the white race if we had the power to.”

She continued explaining her theory, claiming white people are lesser because “[they] have a higher concentration of enzyme inhibitors that suppress melanin production. They are genetically deficient because melanin is present at the inception of life. Melanin enables black skin to capture light and hold it in its memory mode which reveals that blackness converts light into knowledge. Melanin directly communicates with cosmic energy.”

First, what the shit is humx? Second, cosmic ray knowledge?

Piga Dgrifm

Pita Griffin
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net

“Whiteness is not humxness,” the statement begins. “infact, white skin is sub-humxn.” The post goes on to present a genetics-based argument centred on melanin and enzyme.

“White ppl are recessive genetic defects. this is factual,” the post reads towards the end. “white ppl need white supremacy as a mechanism to protect their survival as a people because all they can do is produce themselves. black ppl simply through their dominant genes can literally wipe out the white race if we had the power to.”

She continued explaining her theory, claiming white people are lesser because “[they] have a higher concentration of enzyme inhibitors that suppress melanin production. They are genetically deficient because melanin is present at the inception of life. Melanin enables black skin to capture light and hold it in its memory mode which reveals that blackness converts light into knowledge. Melanin directly communicates with cosmic energy.”

"Humxn" because "Human" has "Man" in it and muh patriarchy.

GabeRegan

kiwifarms.net
More info on this plz.
It's from her Wikipedia article. It cites two newspaper articles for the claim, but doesn't link to online copies and I'm too lazy to go look for them. Cuba at one point collected "political refugees" from the America since they were useful idiots who would provide anti-American propaganda when needed. I would have to go looking to confirm it, but I don't think she's the only former Black Panther or BLA member who fled to Cuba at some point.

Inquisitor_BadAss

Karen poster extraordinaire
kiwifarms.net

As a white man I'll take absorbing vitamin D over cosmic knowledge any day.

Syaoran Li

Subscribes to Soldier Of Fortune
True & Honest Fan
kiwifarms.net
At this point, BLM is a glorified hate group that looks for any excuse to riot.

Yes, police brutality is a major problem in our society and it affects young black males disproportionately. That still doesn't give you an excuse to riot and loot entire cities just because a cop shot a black man. What was once a legitimate discussion point in socio-political discourse has been hijacked by SJW's, black supremacists, gangbangers, and petulant tumblrina manchildren. Bill Maher said it best when he said that there's a middle ground between the PC Police and the Baltimore Police.

I've heard that a lot of the more cringey and extreme elements within the BLM movement have embedded themselves in black steeet gangs, particularly in Chicago. Now a city already wracked with criminally motivated gang is going to be facing a lot of racially motivated gang violence (particularly black-on-white violence against civilians, but also black-on-Latino gang violence will probably increase as well)

Makes me long for the day when Chicago's white gangs had a larger street presence and had the strength and manpower to fight back against these BLM fuckers. But a mix of white flight and gentrification combined with police pressure has destroyed most of the white gangs and crippled the few that are still extant. In this day and age, a city like Chicago needs people fighting back on the street against the endemic violence and police corruption. I don't condone gang activity, but it's getting so bad that sometimes you gotta fight fire with fire.

Chicago's old white greaser gangs often did just that. You had the Almighty Gaylords, Simon City Royals, Harrison Gents, Stoned Freaks, Taylor Jousters, Insane Popes, Chi-West, and Insane C-Notes. All of them did so without stooping to the levels of the Neo-Nazi and Peckerwood white gangs out in California. When gangs like the Gaylords or Simon City Royals talked about "White Pride" in the 60's and 70's, they legitimately meant pride in one's ethnic heritage, not a code word for white supremacy Nazi bullshit (their usage predated Stormfront by over forty years).

Unfortunately, most of these gangs are gone.

Almighty Gaylords still hold Sayre Park and a have a few suburban sets, but they are small in number and graying out.

Simon City Royals don't have any territory in Chicago, they have mostly migrated to the Deep South where they have become a modern Dixie Mafia of sorts.

Harrison Gents are now mostly Latino and are also small in number, though they're fighting the good fight and really don't like the black supremacist stances taken by BLM and the gangs associating with them.

Stoned Freaks are more of a party crew now than anything else.

Jousters and Chi-West have been completely extinct for years.

Popes and C-Notes are most likely extinct or near extinct, though word on the street and online says that they are trying to re-activate by recruiting Latinos and suburban white kids.

Some video references for your enjoyment....

Tags
None